What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Together repelling the horde from the North, East, and West. Will be quite a unifying moment for desis.
We have even dreamed for nuking alien warships together. The similar thing in both is that its never gonna happen unless...

Who said China is our Enemy..............I agree with you on Pakistan.................Remember your Friend didn't Help you during 1971.................1
We didn't help them in 1962 too and remember vietnam?

If US want to play, we will happy to meet its wish.

In this world only 2 nations don't care about US, we are happy to be one of the 2.

putxi.jpg

While the world watches Moscow’s ostentatious commemoration of 70th anniversary of the end of World War II this Saturday, the eyes of Russia’s politicians and bankers will be firmly fixed on China’s President Xi Jinping — or, more specifically, on his pen.

Xi, who will attend the WWII festivities as part of his three-day trip to Moscow, has already inked a number of deals this week cementing China’s investment in Russia’s floundering economy. While the two countries have played up Xi’s budding friendship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, experts say China is playing coy and stands to gain from Russia’s desperation. One went so far as to say Beijing has become Moscow’s “loan shark.”

As Western investors flee, Russian companies have struggled to obtain financing. To that end, Xi signed a $25 billion deal on Thursday that will allow China to lend to Russian companies at rates lower than what they can access domestically.
Moscow has been hit hard by a combination of low oil prices and economic sanctions imposed by Western countries after its annexation of Crimea.

China has driven a hard line on its gas dealings with Russia, insisting Moscow pony up more for infrastructure costs. Russia is hesitant precisely for the reasons it wants the deal in the first place: draining coffers and a lack of Western investment. Several experts told VICE News that China is happy to let negotiations drag on in an effort to extract lower prices from Russia for the gas.

Observers say China is better positioned in almost every way to benefit as Russia scrambles for liquidity. The $25 billion lending deal is just a drop in the bucket for Beijing, and, in the event of defaults, it will be guaranteed by the Kremlin's Russian Direct Investment Fund.

China Is Becoming Russia’s Economic ‘Loan Shark’ :: Schwartzreport

China will prop up Russia whatever the cost.

China is a big zero. Their leaders will change on a daily basis, when they get their first military defeats on sea from japan and us navy.

Do you even know how inferior Chinese submarine technology and navy technology is?

They are just copycats. They don´t even understand what they are copy pasting. Made from the baddest materials.

China is a big zero. Their leaders will change on a daily basis, when they get their first military defeats on sea from japan and us navy.

Do you even know how inferior Chinese submarine technology and navy technology is?

They are just copycats. They don´t even understand what they are copy pasting. Made from the baddest materials.
Calm down comrade. Mother Russia is a dead horse.

Calm down comrade. Mother Russia is a dead horse.

Like CCP is a trojan horse for chinese people. or my i say against chinese people?

Mao was illuminati. he was ordered to destroy chinese culture. Illuminati started their war against china with opium dealers to destroy chinese community. later they created communist maniacs who killed their own fathers, mothers and children to worship the demigod mao.

CCP ordered 1 child policy, so poor chinese will be erased from china and only the rich illuminati supporters will survive.

Like CCP is a trojan horse for chinese people. or my i say against chinese people?

Mao was illuminati. he was ordered to destroy chinese culture. Illuminati started their war against china with opium dealers to destroy chinese community. later they created communist maniacs who killed their own fathers, mothers and children to worship the demigod mao.

CCP ordered 1 child policy, so poor chinese will be erased from china and only the rich illuminati supporters will survive.

lol, illuminati ?

Are you serious ?

Don't tell me you actually believe in these Rothchild conspiracy theories, lol.

lol

you fucktard, the global elite is creating such conspiracy theories themselfs to distract people like you.

NSA is Illuminati.

write it backwards "itanimulli" on google and watch were it brings you.

Hahahahahahahaha

*falls off dark black leather couch laughing*

Back
Top Bottom