What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

If WWIII begins, China expands like this. :devil:

map1259max.jpg

From Steve Grant of British Colombia from comment section of article link:

"In return, China would have to make similar major concessions to reform its economy, such as accepting the rule of law, Soros said."

Rule of law......lol Rule of law means that you let the IMF extort you. I don't think that is what China is looking to do, so the "US" will be starting the war, to make China capitulate to the IMF.

Steve you are absolutely correct. This is the type of rubbish you'd expect from guys like George Soros and other American think tankers and analysis. Basically, obey "international law" which synonymously is the same as saying 'subjugate yourself and obey United States rules'. Nahh...how 'bout FWAK YOU Soros. :o:

LOL... this guy using WWIII to threat U.S, to allow China's YUAN as international currency into the International Monetary Fund.:enjoy: I do believe U.S not afraid WWIII, but collapse of USD as global reserve currency is their weakness.

Good Job, SIR ~! :coffee: Just take care, don't die in next "traffic accident" ...
He called on the United States to make a "major concession" and allow China's currency to join the International Monetary Fund's basket of currencies. This would make the yuan a potential rival to the dollar as a global reserve currency.

Last edited:
India will stand where it is........................We will not fight for TOM, DICK and HARRY..........................India will avoid itself into a war unless her sovereignty is challenged.
Yes you will. Because China is your enemy and Pakistan will be helping its friend.

WW3 U.S vs China will be fought on Philippine soil. Let vote where it will be fight not on the SCS of course, don't even think about fighting on mainland soil. I would said WW3 will be on India soil.

India will stand where it is........................We will not fight for TOM, DICK and HARRY..........................India will avoid itself into a war unless her sovereignty is challenged.
India will be the battleground for China and US ww3.

WW3 U.S vs China will be fought on Philippine soil. Let vote where it will be fight not on the SCS of course, don't even think about fighting on mainland soil. I would said WW3 will be on India soil.

Plz try to post some sense

Yes you will. Because China is your enemy and Pakistan will be helping its friend.
Who said China is our Enemy..............I agree with you on Pakistan.................Remember your Friend didn't Help you during 1971.................1

India is not Colony of US nor we are in NATO like you.............How could you imagine that China will fight US in India............I pity your International affairs Knowledge

India is not Colony of US nor we are in NATO like you.............How could you imagine that China will fight US in India............I pity your International affairs Knowledge
It look like Modi Ji wanting to become a state of the U.S. lol don't you see he in US and bow down to obambam. Every post you Indian post are cheerleading for US, well it prove that you are now colony to US. You wish is come true, when US poke your *** with some bucks.

It look like Modi Ji wanting to become a state of the U.S. lol don't you see he in US and bow down to obambam. Every post you Indian post are cheerleading for US, well it prove that you are now colony to US. You wish is come true, when US poke your *** with some bucks.
nice story bro.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom