What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Good initiative.We should cooperate with these project.So we can access to an orbital station .
WE will. And look at the trips made by Modi Ji . Now this Brics after Obama trip to India. He will surely go for it . But china won't be so much interest. As it involves India and they have their own programme.

Doesn't seem financially feasible for India undertake such project. Much more pressing issues at ISRO.
It will have some funds dispatched from Brics Bank

We have that, it's called our own space station 2022.
He's talking about a BRIC's space station, not a Chinese one. Learn to read.

"Yea, I'll be back, just going to the washroom."

Next day

"Sorry, got lost and and somehow ended up home instead."
What? :woot: You got lost in the washroom and landed up at home instead? Jeeeez! Next time you go to the washroom, carry a GPS. :P

Ain't gonna happen. There is no convergence with regards to a space station and that too manned. Firstly, China is already on it's way to have their own. And Indians, well they don't even have the tech currently and not too keen on manned space missions it seems for the coming decade.

Agreed a joint orbial station will cost a lot of money & will not be of much benefit

Sounds good :)
But the "mays"and "could bes" in the article mean that its not happening in the near future.
Btw why is Japan not in the list?
I think it makes sense to pull in Japan too .

Lunch???
Why not dinner of vehicles?? :P

May be I was having breakfast then, Upma and Sambar and thinking about lunch....so I left "a" OK, my bad!! Correcting it!!:)

China won't spend a nickel especially because India is involved. India can't spend a nickel...right now.

Won't happen. All the best for India on its space efforts. China has its own program and launching such a project with India would be the last thing on the table since it does not make sense. I wonder where these delusional ideas come from.

Ahahahah... Another delusional news piece by Moscow. Seems western/U.S sanctions are really hurting/butting Putin, more than we even thought. :lol: They can't stop saying bullshit/being delusional these days, its really becoming annoying, even for their 'friend's/allies'.:rofl:

Ahahahah... Another delusional news piece by Moscow. Seems western/U.S sanctions are really hurting/butting Putin, more than we even thought. :lol: They can't stop saying bullshit/being delusional these days, its really becoming annoying, even for their 'friend's/allies'.:rofl:

Actually the OP draws on an Indian news site. Ascribe that to the Indian's new polished sense of accomplishment now that they just got a guest of honor. Have not seen this news on RT or Sputnik International. Hence, it is premature and unprofessional to blame Putin or the Russian Government for the idiotic news. Take the news with a truckload of salt.

Mr. Putin is doing just fine. Saudi King could not have died at a better time. LOL.

Actually the OP draws on an Indian news site. Ascribe that to the Indian's new polished sense of accomplishment now that they just got a guest of honor. Have not seen this news on RT or Sputnik International. Hence, it is premature and unprofessional to blame Putin or the Russian Government for the idiotic news. Take the news with a truckload of salt.

It would make sense that it's from an Indian news site. That's less surprising (and less embarrassing) than if it came directly from the Bear's mouth. :lol:

If we can‘t put CZ-5 & CZ-7 series in use before 2020,we may turn to Russia for a joint space mission.But that not gonna be possible.Also,russians' failure to send our satelite to Mars is still painful:disagree:

New toy! Liquid oxygen/hydrocarbon propellants,environmental friendly.13.5ton LEO(724 configuration),7ton GTO(734 configuration) To replace CZ-2F and CZ-3BE
d9ea3901213fb80eefcd441035d12f2eb83894d8.jpg

64325c6034a85edf39d8c4e44a540923dc5475a0.jpg

d127ab18972bd407fbbcdf3a78899e510eb30985.jpg

134832uyi0wsyijs0jxhwy.jpg

CZ-7 entered launching site practice three days ago.This series will be used for Tianzhou cargo ship launching.Domestic space station project going on now.

If we can‘t put CZ-5 & CZ-7 series in use before 2020,we may turn to Russia for a joint space mission.But that not gonna be possible.Also,russians' failure to send our satelite to Mars is still painful:disagree:

New toy! Liquid oxygen/hydrocarbon propellants,environmental friendly.13.5ton LEO(724 configuration),7ton GTO(734 configuration) To replace CZ-2F and CZ-3BE
d9ea3901213fb80eefcd441035d12f2eb83894d8.jpg

64325c6034a85edf39d8c4e44a540923dc5475a0.jpg

d127ab18972bd407fbbcdf3a78899e510eb30985.jpg

134832uyi0wsyijs0jxhwy.jpg

CZ-7 entered launching site practice three days ago.This series will be used for Tianzhou cargo ship launching.Domestic space station project going on now.

Thanks bro, nice toys to have!

On orbital station, Russia is so far so good in ISS which is "international", after all these years working happily with US, Japan, EU, don't crash the party. Being leftover by the "international community", China has no choice but to go on with her own program, anyway Tiangong rhymes better than I-S-S, more musical. And India partnering with China to build an Asian orbital station? Just the name A-S-S alone is unbearable, no astronaut is willing to stay in there for more than one sec. Finally the BRICS orbital station concept sounds very futuristic, imagine 5 languages on a control button? I bet that Goldman guy never would have imagined his sales pitch abbreviation evolves into a space ship, but I guess it's not a bad concept for bollywood to use in making "Gravity 2".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom