What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

The US can only fight against in a two-front war against two lesser enemies such as Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, but against two opponents like Russia and China is a fatal strategic mistake.

Indeed, considering that both nations are nuclear powers, which was not the case during the Second World War.

No easy victory, and definitely no "the great American fortress" this time around.

Let me quote them:

"If we're burn, you burn with us!"

Indeed, considering that both nations are nuclear powers, which was not the case during the Second World War.

No easy victory, and definitely no "the great American fortress" this time around.

Let me quote them:

"If we're burn, you burn with us!"

What if they economically devastate you? How will you respond?

The economic devastation will be symmetrical.

I need to see something that can support your statement. But, the sanctions seem to have an effect on Russia. Do you see it as a boiling pot? The more they provoke Russia the closer we get to ....? What is endgame here? How can Russia/China respond to economic devastation of Russia for example?

I need to see something that can support your statement. But, the sanctions seem to have an effect on Russia. Do you see it as a boiling pot? The more they provoke Russia the closer we get to ....? What is endgame here? How can Russia/China respond to economic devastation of Russia for example?

Russia won't collapse, since their currency has been stabilized.

And China will give Russia a push, and they will be fine.

Russia will emerge stronger. And, also count the damage the current crisis has been doing on the sanctioning European governments.

They are not invincible.

This is why we believe comprehensive strength is the key for national defense. On from whatever front your enemy strikes you, it must inherently know that it will suffer a symmetrical punch. Then, it all boils down to the stemina of the sides.

I don't expect them to collapse. But I do believe West is able to weaken Russia through economic warfare/measures. If they wanted to, but it wouldn't make sense for global order unless there are alternatives. Such as alternative for natural gas.

I don't expect them to collapse. But I do believe West is able to weaken Russia through economic warfare/measures. If they wanted to, but it wouldn't make sense for global order unless there are alternatives. Such as alternative for natural gas.

If the US cannot bring down Putin's Russia to its knee, there will be a side effect, since a wounded Putin's Russia will be even more anti-US.

Good co-operation, but Russia never let China to become stronger than Russia.

Russia is big bro- China is small kid, thats how the game is set :pop:

:crazy: What an odd thing to post. In a thread about Russia needing Chinese assistance to stave off economic disaster, no less. Truly you are a credit to your Vietnamese race. :rofl:

Last edited:
:crazy: What an odd thing to post. In a thread about Russia needing Chinese economic assistance to stave off economic disaster, no less. Truly you are a credit to your Vietnamese race. :rofl:

Besides, what is this talk about big bro, small bro? Does not make sense because China and Russia do explicitly recognize each other as equals.

There is no lord-vassal relationship unlike the US-EU or US-Japan and the likes.

Besides, what is this talk about big bro, small bro? Does not make sense because China and Russia do explicitly recognize each other as equals.

There is no lord-vassal relationship unlike the US-EU or US-Japan and the likes.

Exactly. China has long since eclipsed Russia economically but there's no condescension from China towards Russia or Russia towards China. I think NiceGuy is trying to understand what's going on but he's simply unable to comprehend the power dynamics between China and Russia no matter how hard he concentrates.

So he necessarily frames the Chinese/Russian relationship as one of master/slave because in the Viet experience, that's all they've ever known - Vietnam as a slave to everyone and anyone who comes along. Rather than view it as trolling, I tend to have pity for people from that poor downtrodden banana republic. :cry:

Funny that those short-sighted Chinese members keep ranting like we are licking Russia's boot.

Russia is now buying a lot of time for us by distracting the US, so they deserve to get those bonuses from us.

Funny that those short-sighted Chinese members keep ranting like we are licking Russia's boot.

Russia is now buying a lot of time for us by distracting the US, so they deserve to get those bonuses from us.

Exactly. All China needs is time. Time out of the spotlight. In another 20 years, nothing will be able to derail China's rise. China might not even need 20.

Back
Top Bottom