What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

I disagree with a lot of PRF PRC. The best way forward for China is to watch USA fight Islamofascist, fight Russia, while leaving China alone. If China join the Axis of Evil, then she will be target of USA.

Also there are historical scores that need to be settled with Russia and many PDF PRC forget?

While PRC can only wet dream of outer Manchuria or Kazakstan or Tuvan (all former China land), the current prize is which country can claim sphere of influence on Kyrgistan, Tajiskistan, Mongolia (all former China land as well)?

Nothing can be better when USA pick a fight on Russia.

China is always the biggest target for the US.

Take out Russia is simply to take out China's buffer zone.

The next 10 years is very important for China development, yes we need time to build ourselves more stronger (not a big mouth). During this time China should stay neutral and also need help Russia.

View attachment 177164
View attachment 177165
View attachment 177166

We greatly appreciate that Russia has provided us so much precious time.

With Russian currency and reserves tanking, economy going in recession and oil prices plummeting, Russia has serious issues to deal with. I was reading on another site that Russia can no longer rely on China to sell oil and gas as oil prices have gone down so Chinese would want some leverage in their relationship: they might demand the Russian defense technology, like engines, avionics etc......perfect opportunity for the Chinese to Milk Russia.
There is not so much russian defense technology that we really need,it's outdated for decades.

Whatever PRC join or not, mainland of China is next target of U.S, don't need u remind here.
U didn't read 《The Three Kingdom》 and can't understand Chinese wisdom, right now China need Russia before we get stronger.).

Totally correct, if Russia goes down, China is the next target. If China is smart, it will help Russia as much as it can and it has to be unconditional help. The stakes are actually much higher than what most people realize. The US strategy against Russia has being going on for many years and just now it has reached critical phase. The world hegemon wants to eliminate the competition and make sure that the world order stays as a unipolar world order.

China is always the biggest target for the US.

Take out Russia is simply to take out China's buffer zone.

We greatly appreciate that Russia has provided us so much precious time.

I usually don't agree with you, but I've been reading your posts on this subject and you get the picture 100% correct. Most people don't realize what is actually going on and how high the stakes are.

There is not so much russian defense technology that we really need,it's outdated for decades.

You guys don't understand what is going on, is not about milking Russia, its about doing it for the sake of china if you really understand what is going on. Help must be unconditional and it must be very serious help.

Totally correct, if Russia goes down, China is the next target. If China is smart, it will help Russia as much as it can and it has to be unconditional help. The stakes are actually much higher than what most people realize. The US strategy against Russia has being going on for many years and just now it has reached critical phase. The world hegemon wants to eliminate the competition and make sure that the world order stays as a unipolar world order.

I usually don't agree with you, but I've been reading your posts on this subject and you get the picture 100% correct. Most people don't realize what is actually going on and how high the stakes are.

You guys don't understand what is going on, is not about milking Russia, its about doing it for the sake of china if you really understand what is going on. Help must be unconditional and it must be very serious help.
Nope,we will help russia in our own pace.China don't need to hide behind russia like a coward.but in the end,enemy's enemy is our friend,so we will help them if we can get some profit from that.

U blah blah abt friendship wt Thailand, but what did Chinese do to Thai people ?? Yeah, They scalded them wt hot water :pop:
Chinese tourist scalded flight attendant with hot water

Same things u do to other nations like Russia-VN-Phil etc,

You are just trying to be silly
That was an isolated case
The criminals who acted stupid on the plane were arrested in China
They are violently condemned by our netizens
We are sorry to the Thai flight attendant who was injured because of the violent behaviour of the 2 shameful people.

Russia is a whole different country to us than the Vietcongs
All Viet and the OP trolls should put the wedge to rest.
Dont try to split our relationship with Russia. :dirol:

Last edited:

The only unconditional help will be in WWIII, in Peace Time China helps to exchange Oil / Gas / Techs from Russia, it's a normal business for both Russia and China. After West funds escape from Russia, it's a good time for "Made in China" dominate Russia market.

Last edited:
Meantime, as our people from the Foreign Affairs Office said in the media we are confident that Russia is fully capable to weather the storm. It has a rich Fx reserve of over $400 billion
All the best Russia :-)

Here is our solution for Russia and the others.

f_10339764_1.jpg

The only unconditional help will be in WWIII, in Peace Time China helps to exchange Oil / Gas / Techs from Russia, it's a normal business for both Russia and China. After West funds escape from Russia, it's a good time for "Made in China" dominate Russia market.

By unconditional help I meant help without trying to profit from it, help for the sake of help, didn't mean for china to get in the line and a comfromtation with the west.

View attachment 177187
BeiJing is finding troubles to build 3rd Silk Road, i do not support it.

By unconditional help I meant help without trying to profit from it, help for the sake of help, didn't mean for china to get in the line and a comfromtation with the west.
Billions USD is Chinese hard-earned for years, China is not anyone ATM or Printing Press. Why not Vietnam unconditional help ur big brother Russia ?

View attachment 177187

Yes, that sounds good. The present system that is totally controlled by the west through its financial institutions and by the use of the dollar as the global currency only works for USA and those that accept their fate as to be dependent of that system and to be economically subjugated by it. If a country tries to oppose that system, then the system has plenty of ways to reck their economy as they are doing now with Russia.

The BRICS started the process to set up an alternative system, but it will take time, the process is gradual, US will do whatever it takes to bring that effort down. Russia is a soft target, they are the weakest of the 2 main leaders of that process (Russia and China), so Russia gets targeted first.

Actually Russia has been targeted for a long time, the cold war had never really ended from the US perspective. Things used to be going well for the US during the Yeltsin years after the Russian economy collapsed, the Russian oligarchs took control of the economy and the natural resources and through them, the west was also taking control of that. Then Putin comes in and reversed all that, so they hate him for that and then on top of that, he started to rearm and make Russia strong again and to conspire with China to change the world order. They can't accept that, so they have to bring the Russian economy down, do regime change, get their friends in power again, take control of Russian resources and then take care of China. That's their plan and that's why China has to give heavy financial help to Russia.

Russia is strong and have a very strong leader, it will not collapse, but it can use some serious help.

Billions USD is Chinese hard-earned for years, China is not anyone ATM or Printing Press. Why not Vietnam unconditional help ur big brother Russia ?

You don't understand, china needs to help Russia for china's sake. You don't see the big picture of what is actually taking place.

@Carlosa May i ask why so pro Russia? as an European?

I'm not the only European that is pro Russian, actually, most of the right wing movements in Europe tend to support Russia. There is a community of people that have an alternative view of the situation there and are against what US / EU are doing. Many people are against the EU.
Not all Europeans are brain washed.

My personal perspective is to be on the side of what I consider right, it does not matter where my country stands; if Spain is wrong, I will say it without hesitation. I go for what I believe to be right. Nationalism does not have a place on this. I fully support Russia and also what the BRICS are trying to do.

I'm not the only European that is pro Russian, actually, most of the right wing movements in Europe tend to support Russia. There is a community of people that have an alternative view of the situation there and are against what US / EU are doing. Many people are against the EU.
Not all Europeans are brain washed.

My personal perspective is to be on the side of what I consider right, it does not matter where my country stands; if Spain is wrong, I will say it without hesitation. I go for what I believe to be right. Nationalism does not have a place on this. I fully support Russia and also what the BRICS are trying to do.
I agree with you, but the mainstream in EU is still anti-Russia, which dose not make any sense to me. Russia had already committed suicide and became fairly obedient to the west, but the west still try to push the bear to the corner, playing with fire....
Anyway, we fully understand how vicious the west is, they would only be more malevolent toward china.

Back
Top Bottom