What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

I'm not the only European that is pro Russian, actually, most of the right wing movements in Europe tend to support Russia. There is a community of people that have an alternative view of the situation there and are against what US / EU are doing. Many people are against the EU.
Not all Europeans are brain washed.

My personal perspective is to be on the side of what I consider right, it does not matter where my country stands; if Spain is wrong, I will say it without hesitation. I go for what I believe to be right. Nationalism does not have a place on this. I fully support Russia and also what the BRICS are trying to do.

You are wrong to think that only the right wing movement supports Russia, as a matter of fact, the supporters of Russia come from all political streams, there is no right wing and left wing, because we all see what the US does is against all of us within the EU. This EU elite, from politicians to media, that we have right now has been either infiltrated by US-slaves who are in the many transatlantic think tanks or they have some heavy skelettons in the closet and NSA has all their files, e.g. Merkel and Gauck, both were collaborators of the Stasi.

Both Merkel and Gauck are right wings and yet they both work against our interests and for the US. It gets even worse, the German Green party is one of the proponents against Russia. All the mainstream parties are part of the game against Russia. The only political party that raises its voice against this madness is the tiny little Left Party.

Look at history. China's 3 kingdoms period was very stable. If 1 gets too strong, the other 2 will work to reduce that one's power.

Last edited:
#This is why I always say you stupid.Like the Singaporeans, America bananas also are short-sighted, stupid.
You don't know China, China history, Chinese policy, give advice and suggestions on Chinese with USA type thinking.
On this matter, you can read our China ancient history, romance of the Three Kingdoms, but maybe you Singaporen can not read.
China will not neutral, Chinese will help Russia!thats all.

You are wrong to think that only the right wing movement supports Russia, as a matter of fact, the supporters of Russia come from all political streams, there is no right wing and left wing, because we all see what the US does is against all of us within the EU. This EU elite, from politicians to media, that we have right now has been either infiltrated by US-slaves who are in the many transatlantic think tanks or they have some heavy skelettons in the closet and NSA has all their files, e.g. Merkel and Gauck, both were collaborators of the Stasi.

Both Merkel and Gauck are right wings and yet they both work against our interests and for the US. It gets even worse, the German Green party is one of the proponents against Russia. All the mainstream parties are part of the game against Russia. The only political party that raises its voice against this madness is the tiny little Left Party.

I never said only the right wing, I only gave them as an example since some large right wing movements like Marie La Pen in France, etc are supporters of the Russian position and as you said, the mainstream parties are usually against Russia, that's why I used the right wingers as an example and I meant the right wing that is out of the mainstream, that's all. Of course I know that there are many Europeans from all walks of life that see what US / EU are really doing. The more radical left wing parties are already understood as being naturally pro Russian.

China could learn from Singapore! We should import some Singaporean politicians, they are quite savvy in profiting from international power struggles, lol.
Stop being stupid, China with Singapore no similarity, in addition to the "dictatorship".
You make Chinese learning Singapore as you American mistress ?

The financial power is the backbone for the military power.

Without the financial power, you cannot afford to start a new arms race.

Russia has a pretty decent financial power, but they are being attacked from all sides. The collapse of oil prices was engineered by USA and agreed during Kerry's meeting in Saudi Arabia and now the speculation against the ruble is being directed from the Fed, they have something akin to a financial warfare department and they are going all out with it against Russia. The sanctions are actually just the minor part of a 3 prong attack. Its not easy to resist such an attack. Russia is getting damaged quite badly, they are going to make it, but they can use some help.

Let me ask you, why do you think Merkel sold out so badly to the US? Even the Russians didn't expect it so much. Do you think the NSA have something on her? They did tap her phones after all.

Stop being stupid, China with Singapore no similarity, in addition to the "dictatorship".
You make Chinese learning Singapore as you American mistress ?

Just don't waste time with that KMT fanboy.

With the KMT supporters like him, it will tell to the average Chinese that KMT is still siding with our enemies to harm China's national interests.

Let me ask you, why do you think Merkel sold out so badly to the US? Even the Russians didn't expect it so much. Do you think the NSA have something on her? They did tap her phones after all.

It's more than that. Merkel has always been a spineless comformist and opportunist. In the former East Germany she was the secretary for agitation and propaganda in the FDJ, the powerfull youth organisation. As you must know, in order to get a permit to study at the university, you have to show your loyalty to the party and guess what! She got a placement at the university in Leipzig. There are many more dark secrets about her, that's why her Stasi file is under a seal, but of course the CIA has her file.

China monitoring ruble fall: Regulator
December 18, 2014, BRICS Post

0023ae80a2120e82995d0c.jpg

Chinese enterprises and financial institutions should use forward and swap facilities to avoid risks, said a senior official at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, Wang Yungui [Xinhua]

China’s foreign exchange regulator expressed concerns over the recent devaluation of the Russian ruble on Thursday, but confirmed it was tracking the situation.

Chinese enterprises and financial institutions should use forward and swap facilities to avoid risks, said a senior official at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, Wang Yungui, during a press conference in Beijing.

The ruble plummeted to a historic low two days ago before a moderate recovery that saw it stabilize at 100 rubles to 10.27 yuan (1.65 US dollars) on Thursday.

Wang noted that the situation had not affected transnational capital flow in China but the situation would continue to be assessed.

China and Russia, Wang said, were close trade partners and healthy bilateral trade was expected to continue.

“Under the circumstance, signs of capital outflows in certain months are normal. Overall, we still see net capital inflows,” he said.

China’s exports to Russia increased 10.5 per cent year on year and imports 2.9 per cent in the first three quarters of the year, with total trade volume valued at $70.78 billion.

The Russian Finance Ministry has begun selling its leftover currency reserves on the market, the ministry’s press office said Wednesday.

The amount that can be sold on the market is almost $7 billion, which “involves funds on the federal budget’s single account in Russian Federal Treasury,” according to the ministry.

The move is part of the government’s new measures taken on Tuesday to stabilize domestic foreign currency market and prop up the ruble.

It's more than that. Merkel has always been a spineless comformist and opportunist. In the former East Germany she was the secretary for agitation and propaganda in the FDJ, the powerfull youth organisation. As you must know, in order to get a permit to study at the university, you have to show your loyalty to the party and guess what! She got a placement at the university in Leipzig. There are many more dark secrets about her, that's why her Stasi file is under a seal, but of course the CIA has her file.

Interesting, thank you. She did say recently, during an interview that she wanted to retire in California, that also says something about her. She is doing a lot of damage to Europe.

ahahahahhahahahah..........I agree with the bold part though(you seem to be quite far sighted). Russia is just a regional threat for us and a declining one, If they could challenge us economically/financially worldwide, then that will be more scary/worrying for us than they overspending on their soviet era weapons and 'scaring' us with their bombers.loool They seem to forget that tomorrow's war/power struggle will be mostly be fought economically/industrially,financial,cyber space, technologically, not militarily(they still think the old way.:D). Its righlty for this reason that the U.S still considers China as its primary threat/rival not Russia. Russia is just a distraction for the U.S/West in stopping us from focusing on our real long term target: China.:sniper::china:

:enjoy:
LOL ... the problem is Russian they have Mr Putin & a SUPERPOWER WILL.

BeiJing also has far sighted and understand current situation, the China is a great potential nation but the problem is we r also the biggest developing nation, the PEACE TIME right now is our best friend before China really be powerful. China need continue developing for years it need a PEACEFUL external condition in ASIA regions. Now U.S focus on Ukraine Crisis to against Russia, less energy in West-Pacific.

1. China need stay neutral, keep trading with West/U.S to develop ourselves.
  2. China need behind Russia, support them to earn more valuable TIME for us, like WWII U.S support Britain to against NAZI.
  3. Ukraine Crisis is not Chinese business and not in Asia, but China need take any chance to win more TIME and get more cheaper Oil / Gas in the crisis.
  4. Take care, if Ukraine Crisis become the blasting fuse of WWIII in West World ... the winner is always the guy who can laugh last. :D Obviously, China not the member of West World. :azn:
  5. Now China still focus on building ourselves, we r a unsatisfied nation.:coffee:

Now China help/support Russia as same as U.S help/support Britain in WWII to fight WAR in Europe (with NAZI), i think we all have the same interest here.
W020130608582330394780.jpg

Last edited:
These are the type of Ukrainian forces that the west is supporting:
View attachment 177225
It's very interesing to see NATO & NAZI flags together, those West Ukraine just bring shame on the Europe ... it remind me even American called Afghan Taliban as Freedom Fighter to against USSR before 9.11.

LOL ... the game West usually played, to grow up the evil and the evil oneday will bite their master ! Even Adolf Hitler was a honoured guest for old Britain / France government to stop Communist spread in Europe before WWII start. :omghaha:
1-131211115221600.jpg

11076520_845189.jpg

thumb_940__1360581750626.jpg

watermark.jpg

watermark.php.jpg

Last edited:
It's very interesing to see NATO & NAZI flags together, those West Ukraine just bring shame on the Europe ... it remind me ever American called Afghan Taliban as Freedom Fighter before 9.11. LOL ...

From the US perspective, if the nazis or whoever it is are on the US side, they are always the good guys and the freedom fighters, but if they are on the other side, then of course they are terrorists and anti democratic, etc, etc. Its always been that way.

Of course stay neutral and this is what China has already being doing.

Yes, neutral but also giving them heavy financial help because they are the only friend you got, the only powerful friend you got that can help you if one day you get attacked same as they are now and don't forget that if Russia goes down, china is next to get targeted by US.

Back
Top Bottom