What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

I agree with you, but the mainstream in EU is still anti-Russia, which dose not make any sense to me. Russia had already committed suicide and became fairly obedient to the west, but the west still try to push the bear to the corner, playing with fire....
Anyway, we fully understand how vicious the west is, they would only be more malevolent toward china.

There is a lot of dissent in Europe with respect to the situation in Ukraine; Many Germans don't agree with Merkel, they don't want to be a part in a proxy war between USA and Russia in Ukraine. Still, the media sold out to US interests, actually, recently, a German newspaper editor revealed that the CIA gives money to the press that followed the US line.

Quite a few people understand that the US did regime change in Ukraine with help of the EU, Victoria Nuland admitted to how US spent $5 billion to bring about the color revolution and bring the elected government down, the Maidan activists were manipulated as to do regime change, actually, in the end, the Maidan was highjacked by the Nazi right wing and they orchestrated the massacre in Maidan square that brought the government down.

Yeah, you can say they are certainly vicious and if they bring Russia down, you can guess who is next?

I agree with you, but the mainstream in EU is still anti-Russia, which dose not make any sense to me. Russia had already committed suicide and became fairly obedient to the west, but the west still try to push the bear to the corner, playing with fire....
Anyway, we fully understand how vicious the west is, they would only be more malevolent toward china.

Yes, the west is definitely playing with fire, you don't push a nuclear superpower into a corner, that can have deadly consequences.

These are the type of Ukrainian forces that the west is supporting:
0aa-uk troops nazi flag.jpg

there are speculations on the market. Beijing is ready to intervene the market to help comrade Putin. this is as part of currency swap deal between the two countries. China central bank will buy ruble for 150 billion yuan and sell the same amount of dollars. if necessary China will increase the stakes to 10 times, 1,500 billion yuan. should the action fail.

a desperate move, I guess. nobody should act against the market.

but hey...I would welcome if china goes down the drain as well :)

Well said. I dont think even if China wants they can save Russia.:lol: If Russia now thinks it needs others support/help to remain relevant/not to collapse then its indeed in an even more precarious situation than i thought.:D I already said this several times on here, Russia needs to focus onmore productive sectors of its economy like electronics,manufacturing, having a good supply chain for high tech manufacturing,create a better industrial base, and reduce its useless/senseless defence spending which at the 3rd highest in the world(over 4% of GDP, and with a smaller economy than even Italy.lol)) is a massive waste and is unsustainable in the long run(read U.S.S.R 2.0) coupled with its over reliance on natural resources i.e oil and gas. This is simply unstainable as it has been proved several times in the past. So i expect things to get worse for Moscow though, before they get any better.

This doesnt means Moscow will collapse though(unlike some of us seem to think), it simply means they will decline even more rapidly than they are already and their world influence will continue its slow but sure decline this coming years as other more promising developing countries(and even the U.S.lol) grow. In 2 decades or more from now, Russia will still be a major stakeholder in the wolrd, but a minor one to be honest. This again should make Putin realise you cant expect to go head on against the wolrd's most powerful/influential block today(i.e the West.U.S) and expect to come out unscathed:agree:, since despite what others might think, we are still by far the most powerful region on planet earth, so going directly against the west/U.S isn't really a good move by moscow(nor Iran or any other country for that matter) since it simply slows down your economy even more and isolates your country for no good reason, they should have done it more wisely, the Chinese and to some extent the Indians seems to be playing the game better.:D Hopefully this will serve as a reminder to them again, to keep a low profile until they are strong or powerful enough to go head on against us, Nothing wrong in that, you should know you stregth/capabilities, Russia seems to overestimate its own, living off U.S.S.R memories it seems. Putin should have stopped at Crimea, yet he wanted more, so he has only himself to blame.:cheers:

Last edited:
Annexing Crimea is being obedient to the west? What?
I'm not a fanboy of Russia, and i hold no emotion toward them,and i know Russia is not some sort of angel either(how can anyone expect a powerful nation to behave like angel anyway). i was just stating the fact, and yes, annexing Crimea was just russia's fair reaction to the NATO expansion, the west pushed Russia too much, Putin just played along, in fact, there should be no legitimate reason for the existence of NATO after the collapse of SU, but anyway, you guys sort it out, we will helps whoever in deep trouble to balance the power, and maximize our own interests.

Whatever PRC join or not, mainland of China is next target of U.S, don't need u remind here.
U didn't read 《The Three Kingdom》 and can't understand Chinese wisdom, right now China need Russia before we get stronger.

Time is PRC's best friend, more time & more stronger (GDP + Military).

ahahahahhahahahah..........I agree with the bold part though(you seem to be quite far sighted). Russia is just a regional threat for us and a declining one, If they could challenge us economically/financially worldwide, then that will be more scary/worrying for us than they overspending on their soviet era weapons and 'scaring' us with their bombers.loool They seem to forget that tomorrow's war/power struggle will be mostly be fought economically/industrially,financial,cyber space, technologically, not militarily(they still think the old way.:D). Its righlty for this reason that the U.S still considers China as its primary threat/rival not Russia. Russia is just a distraction for the U.S/West in stopping us from focusing on our real long term target: China.:sniper::china:

:enjoy:

U blah blah abt friendship wt Thailand, but what did Chinese do to Thai people ?? Yeah, They scalded them wt hot water :pop:
Chinese tourist scalded flight attendant with hot water

Same things u do to other nations like Russia-VN-Phil etc,

ahahahahaha..........my man is back.:D

Last edited:
ahahahahhahahahah..........I agree with the bold part though(you seem to be quite far sighted). Russia is just a regional threat for us and a declining one, If they could challenegd us economically worldwide, then that will be more scary for us than they overspending on their soviet era weapons and 'scaring' us with their bombers.loool They seem to forget tomorrows war/power struggle will be mostly fought economically/industrially,financial and economically, not militarilly(they still think the old way.:D). Its righlty for this reason that the U.S still considers China as its primary threat/rival not Russia. Russia is just a distraction fror the U.S/West in stopping us from focusing on our real long term target: China.:sniper::china:

:enjoy:

The financial power is the backbone for the military power.

Without the financial power, you cannot afford to start a new arms race.

there are speculations on the market. Beijing is ready to intervene the market to help comrade Putin. this is as part of currency swap deal between the two countries. China central bank will buy ruble for 150 billion yuan and sell the same amount of dollars. if necessary China will increase the stakes to 10 times, 1,500 billion yuan. should the action fail.

a desperate move, I guess. nobody should act against the market.

but hey...I would welcome if china goes down the drain as well :)

Silly. In 2005 oil was below 30 dollar a barrel, and Ruble was 28 to a dollar. Today, its currency is under attack and under valued. China would only make money buying it at its low.

I'm not a fanboy of Russia, and i hold no emotion toward them,and i know Russia is not some sort of angel either(how can anyone expect a powerful nation to behave like angel anyway). i was just stating the fact, and yes, annexing Crimea was just russia's fair reaction to the NATO expansion, the west pushed Russia too much, Putin just played along, in fact, there should be no legitimate reason for the existence of NATO after the collapse of SU, but anyway, you guys sort it out, we will helps whoever in deep trouble to balance the power, and maximize our own interests.

Thats not a fair reaction. Russia would have just force Ukraine to be part of alliance. Not take some of its territory.

Thats not a fair reaction. Russia would have just force Ukraine to be part of alliance. Not take some of its territory.

Go ahead, just put your anti-missile defense systems in Ukraine.

You action is imply pushing Russia more towards China.

China could learn from Singapore! We should import some Singaporean politicians, they are quite savvy in profiting from international power struggles, lol.

Go ahead, just put your anti-missile defense systems in Ukraine.

You action is imply pushing Russia more towards China.

Our ships with Aegis system is already enough for Russia to go towards China anyways and our ships are U.S. territory.

As if the west actually care about the sovereignty of Ukraine ? Save it, nobody cares about Ukraine, that how the geo-politic really works.

As if the west actually care about the sovereignty of Ukraine ? Save it, nobody cares about Ukraine, that how the geo-politic really works.

Indeed! Lets see how far Russia's economy goes if they really care about Ukraine.

I'm a realist, i don't buy any political correct bullshit like human right, rule of law etc...no such thing exist in geo-politics, only law of jungle, and I have to say that the west is the master of it.

And the East would be 2nd place?

Back
Top Bottom