What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

The biggest obstacle for Russia to revive USSR is not China, but USA.

Guess who is now occupying those Eastern European nations?

USA will run away like in VN war if China give a full help to Russia, but of course u dont.

If Russia help Vn to unify sub-Mekong region, we surely will give a full help to revive great Soviet union.:pop:

I think u should understand the gap between both Navy first ... just think twice ! Does China care ur 2x Corvettes or 2~3x Kilo subs ?
2014.12 China Navy already own 23x DDGs + 67x FFGs, PLAN warship list
We have enough anti-ship missile to sink all of ur cheap copied warship. That why we confidently pointed the Gun to ur forces in our last trip to Gac Ma (JS reef)

We have enough anti-ship missile to sink all of ur cheap copied warship. That why we confidently pointed the Gun to ur forces in our last trip to Gac Ma (JS reef)
How many anti-ship missiles Vietnam owned ? What's the type ? If u knew.

The gap between Missile Expert: China and Missile Buyer: Vietnam is bigger than both Navy. :coffee:

Blah blah.... whatever, from now on, our Corvette will point the gun toward ur forces in Gac Ma (JS reef) every time we pass by. If China collapse like Soviet union, then dont cry when we open fire to ur illegal forces to take back our isls :pop:
U guys are so stupid & hopeless & funny.
Stop sitting there to wait for China's collapse,try to get up to do sth. to contribute to it.
But unfortunately even if China collapse some day, u r still terribly powerless to get back what socalled "belongs to you".
Pity on you for living in dreams.

Are you for real ?Had good laugh reading your posts.Tell me you are joking!
Great Soviet union will force US to stop bullying other small nations, stop lying abt the reason to attack small country like Iraq,too. It will bring a balance power to the World.

How many anti-ship missiles Vietnam owned ? What's the type ? If u knew.

The gap between Missile Expert: China and Missile Buyer: Vietnam is bigger than both Navy. :coffee:
Who cares abt the Gap ?? we have the guts to fight till the end when u dont. When ur economy collapse, u will not even have enough ammunition to keep fighting.

Even our frog men can eliminate ur forces easily wt their bare hand, no need a single bullet :pop:

Who cares abt the Gap ?? we have the guts to fight till the end when u dont. When ur economy collapse, u will not even have enough ammunition to keep fight.

Even our frog men can eliminate ur forces easily wt their bare hand, no need a single bullet :pop:
LOL ... in battlefield the tech gap will kill ppl like last U.S - Iraqi War.

A China air-to-air missile produce factory
20081014101945524.jpg

LOL ... in battlefield the tech gap will kill ppl like last U.S - Iraqi War.

A China air-to-air missile produce factory
View attachment 176987
U r weak, thats why u can unify TW until now while VN defeated US in 1975 to get back the South.So, pls Dont blah blah abt the 'Gap' wt us. Its no use, US in 1975 still far stronger than u , they had nuke carrier when u still cant even operate a proper normal carrier.:pop:

@NiceGuy
Tell me what's the hope of your country?your opponent's collapse?:haha:

You learn and copy so many culture from us except the essence.
And after seeing so many 90% talking 10% doing countries ,i'm pround of my country and culture even more.:china:

U r weak, thats why u can unify TW until now while VN defeated US in 1975 to get back the South.So, pls Dont blah blah abt the 'Gap' wt us. Its no use, US in 1975 still far stronger than u , they had nuke carrier when u still cant even operate a proper normal carrier.:pop:
1980s China SY-1 anti-ship missile(retired from PLAN in 1990s) produce factory, just find 30years ago GAP ... LOL !

11778523_204034.jpg
11973760_219286.jpg

1980s China SY-1 anti-ship missile(retired from PLAN in 1990s) produce factory, just find 30years ago GAP ... LOL !

View attachment 176995 View attachment 176996

@NiceGuy
Tell me what's the hope of your country?your opponent's collapse?:haha:

You learn and copy so many culture from us except the essence.
And after seeing so many 90% talking 10% doing countries ,i'm pround of my country and culture even more.:china:
Believe whatever u want, we dont care, we will keep pointing the gun toward ur forces in Gac Ma every time we pass by, if u collapse like Soviet, then u will know what will happen :pop:

Believe whatever u want, we dont care, we will keep pointing the gun toward ur forces in Gac Ma every time we pass by, if u collapse like Soviet, then u will know what will happen :pop:
When China collapsed, our Missiles & PLAN warships still there even more than 2014 year... im just curious what Vietnam can produce in that time ?

Really glad to see that.
You spend so many money to buy weapons while can not afford the Asian Game and the improvement of citizen well being.
Just tell your fellow people not to steal into our country.:guns:

Back
Top Bottom