What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

The biggest obstacle for Russia to revive USSR is not China, but USA.

Guess who is now occupying those Eastern European nations?

That's why he is ready to backstab Russia.

Very true. NATO has crept closer and closer to Russia's borders, placing missiles near Russia with the purpose of upsetting a very tenuous strategic balance, yet Russia is somehow the aggressor for trying to stand up for itself and defend its sphere of interest? Sheer hypocrisy.

Also, @Chinese-Dragon - is correct. Hong Kong with only 7 million people ranks #40 in GDP rankings while Vietnam with 59 million people ranks #59. Truly Vietnam is an inferior nation. :dance3:

Vietnam actually has 90 million people as of the latest data (2013).

So worse for them. :P

Even I admit myself that HK alone carries very little weight in global affairs. Meaning that Vietnam is in the "LOL" territory, having more than ten times the population of HK and yet a much smaller economy.

Very true. NATO has crept closer and closer to Russia's borders, placing missiles near Russia with the purpose of upsetting a very tenuous strategic balance, yet Russia is somehow the aggressor for trying to stand up for itself and defend its sphere of interest? Sheer hypocrisy.

NATO has promised to disband its military alliance after USSR disbanded its own.

Guess that USSR was naive for believing this.

Another sign Russia needs to clear Western backed rats from her house.Look at interest rate for small and big business in Russia.Something is seriously wrong with the politic of CB of Russia(which is Russian just by name) and big banks when you can go and take a loan from abroad or street pawnbrokers with much better terms..Ah btw just recently Russia for first time from years had a ruble emission NOT backed from dollar reserves( "Russian " CB is working like currency board). Emission was backed by Rosneft assets.And rumor is that was one of the reasons for ruble being hit so fast and hard in recent days.Regardless of such troubles I`m sure everything will be fine.

Even I admit myself that HK alone carries very little weight in global affairs. Meaning that Vietnam is in the "LOL" territory, having more than ten times the population of HK and yet a much smaller economy.

LMAO, that's even more humiliating. 90 million people! :laughcry:

That's why Russia is knocking on China's door for more cooperation and deals. I wonder why Russia isn't even bothered asking for Vietnam's help.

Vietnam offered to help by asking for 20% less Russian foreign aid than usual. :pop:

The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) has spent more than $80 billion of its foreign exchange reserves since the beginning of 2014 propping up the ruble.
Money wasted away for nothing.Much better option was to lend those money to Russian business at normal reasonable rates and take care for all traitors in CB,MoF and various big banks.Prosecute couple big names(they are all guilty anyway and secret services know their crimes) and all attacks against ruble would be over in no time.

The truth is Chinese so close to u, ur news report garbage. Just WAKE UP !
View attachment 176981

BTW read this thread
China/Vietnam standoff at the Johnson South Reef
We had a reporter on the trip, let me translate some to u guys.
“Toàn tàu vào vị trí chiến đấu!” - khẩu lệnh lại đanh gọn vang lên, bộ đội rầm rập đóng cửa, thoắt cái đã gọn gàng ở vị trí của từng người. Khuôn mặt ai cũng sắt lại, uất ức, từ vị đại tá già cho đến cậu chiến sĩ mới nhập ngũ: Đây Gạc Ma - bãi đá thiêng liêng của Tổ quốc đã bị Trung Quốc bất ngờ nổ súng tấn công
Tháng 12 ngoài Gạc Ma | Chính trị - Xã hội | Thanh Niên
December in Gac Ma (JS reef).
"All crew in combat positions ! " - the crew on Gepard corvette quickly close the doors and stay in their position after few minutes . Their face look resentful toward China forces , from old colonel to his new soldiers : This is Gac Ma (JS reef) - was robbed by China in suddenly opened fire attack.
-----------------------------------------------------

Not only me but All VNese r waiting for ur economy colpase to take back what belong to us :pop:

"All crew in combat positions ! " - the crew on Gepard corvette quickly close the doors and stay in their position after few minutes . Their face look resentful toward China forces , from old colonel to his new soldiers : This is Gac Ma (JS reef) - was robbed by China in suddenly opened fire attack.

Not only me but All VNese r waiting for ur economy colpase to take back what belong to us :pop:

You'll be waiting a long time since Hong Kong by itself has a larger and more vibrant economy than Vietnam, with less than 1/10th the population. :dance3:

In the meantime, what's more likely is that Vietnam annoys China for the last time and China comes in and stays for another 1000 years. Or just nukes Hanoi. Whichever. :pop:

LOL ... let's wait when VN economy can surpass China's, not China economy collapse. Right now we should thanks ur ppl spending Billions of import materials from China, make our economy more stronger ... LOL !

LMAO, that's even more humiliating. 90 million people! :laughcry:

Vietnam offered to help by asking for 20% less Russian foreign aid than usual. :pop:

HK Police are coming.

Vietnamese need to explain why they don't have their identification documents. :enjoy:

n_5486e5b5e8839.jpg

Economy means not too much.The Viet's unrealistic delusion & laziness make their nation hopeless IMO:no:

LOL ... let's wait when VN economy can surpass China's, not China economy collapse. Right now we should thanks ur ppl spending Billions of import materials from China, make our economy more stronger ... LOL !
Blah blah.... whatever, from now on, our Corvette will point the gun toward ur forces in Gac Ma (JS reef) every time we pass by. If China collapse like Soviet union, then dont cry when we open fire to ur illegal forces to take back our isls :pop:

Blah blah.... whatever, from now on, our Corvette will point the gun toward ur forces in Gac Ma (JS reef) every time we pass by. If China collapse like Soviet union, then dont cry when we open fire to ur illegal forces to take back our isls :pop:

Last time a Viet foolishly pointed his gun towards a Chinese ship, he and 69 of his Viet friends ended up floating face down in the water.

To recap: The dumb Viet went like this: :suicide:; Then the Chinese ship did this: :guns:; And then all 70 Viets looked like this: :sick:

So no, your little corvette won't be pointing its guns at any Chinese people, places, or things, any time soon. :pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom