What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Except they have the aircraft carriers, nothing was really superior at that time.

A lot was.

You can't run that kind of campaign thousands of kilometers away from your country (even right next to your country) against a million strong army and crush it totally.

All with a grand total of perhaps 20 odd casualties.

That war opened the eyes of the world to the US power.

It was not just about individual weapon systems. It was much more than that.

I say again, you (and anyone else) are not remotely where US was in 1991.

It doesn't.

And USA has advanced far from that period.
Obviously, China will have to beat india into the ground again just like 1962 to make China's enemies a little bit smarter.

A lot was.

You can't run that kind of campaign thousands of kilometers away from your country (even right next to your country) against a million strong army and crush it totally.

You are talking about China as if it is india because it is india who is incompetent at everything. China is not india. If that needs demonstrating, rest assured PLA is waiting for the opportunity.

A lot was.

According to your nonsense, India is technologically inferior to the China of 1980s, because we already had the ICBMs back in 1981.

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We even had the nuclear sub back in 1974, and does India have it today?

Type 091 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously, China will have to beat india into the ground again just like 1962 to make China's enemies a little bit smarter.

You are talking about China as if it is india because it is india who is incompetent at everything. China is not india. If that needs demonstrating, rest assured PLA is waiting for the opportunity.

All it takes is one Mongol herder to herd you sheep.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

According to your nonsense, India is technologically inferior to the China of 1980s, because we already had the ICBMs back in 1981.

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We even had the nuclear sub back in 1974, and does India have it today?

Type 091 submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is stupid.

You made a claim that is patently wrong. Only internet warriors will fall for that stupidity.

All it takes is one Mongol herder to herd you sheep.
Do I need to remind you to look in the mirror and notice what a nice mix of Central Asian conqueror paternal genes and subjugated hindus from extinguished hindu kingdoms maternal genes? Do you feel very sad that india was humiliated for 1000 years and hindus never had their own country (or countries) during this long period of time?

We Chinese can stomp on india so hard you will forget 1962. If you want to test PLA's power, go ahead and explore for oil in South China Sea.

indians prove themselves incredible again and again, so poor all they have is self-delusion.

Do I need to remind you to look in the mirror and notice what a nice mix of Central Asian conqueror paternal genes and subjugated hindus from extinguished hindu kingdoms maternal genes? Do you feel very sad that india was humiliated for 1000 years and hindus never had their own country (or countries) during this long period of time?

We Chinese can stomp on india so hard you will forget 1962. If you want to test PLA's power, go ahead and explore for oil in South China Sea.

indians prove themselves incredible again and again, so poor all they have is self-delusion.

My little clown, this is Genghig's genes speaking from within you.

They say that every 7th human being has his blood. Where else than from you sheep.

My little clown, this is Genghig's genes speaking from within you.

They say that every 7th human being has his blood. Where else than from you sheep.
LOL..... so funny for the hindus to delude themselves to think others are a totally conquered people for 1000 years like they are!

They were conquered and colonized so badly they don't even have their own history from ancient hindu kingdoms, they speak English in their government, and they have Islamic imprints on their country for 800 years.

All it gives them is a big inferiority complex in front of a continuous civilization like China.

LOL..... so funny for the hindus to delude themselves to think others are a totally conquered people for 1000 years like they are!

They were conquered and colonized so badly they don't even have their own history from ancient hindu kingdoms, they speak English in their government, and they have Islamic imprints on their country for 800 years.

All it gives them is a big inferiority complex in front of a continuous civilization like China.

You little clown know nothing.

You have been herded like a sheep throughout history. By non Hans and even by Han rulers. They would send you out by the thousands, and 200 of you would die for each KM of that pathetic wall.

They would crush you Hans under their chariots. They would take 90 of your cities in just 1 year when they had all of 60000 people versus hundreds of millions of you.

They used the China slaves and Chin masons to break Chin cities. They would toy with you with their white, red and black flags.

Their scout would kill you just for fun.

An individual Mongol would come and kill the whole village. If he forgot his sword, he would go and fetch it and all of you remained lined up for being slaughtered.

And clowns like you would do the same today.

I have nothing against China and Chinese. Foolish clowns like you are a disgrace to the Chin.

You have been herded like a sheep throughout history. By non Hans and even by Han rulers. They would send you out by the thousands, and 200 of you would die for each KM of that pathetic wall.

They would crush you Hans under their chariots. They would take 90 of your cities in just 1 year when they had all of 60000 people versus hundreds of millions of you.

They used the China slaves and Chin masons to break Chin cities. They would toy with you with their white, red and black flags.

An individual Mongol would come and kill the whole village. If he forgot his sword, he would go and fetch it and all of you remained lined up for being slaughtered.

LOL..... at the hindu's self-delusion..... he sure must feel proud of living in incredible india, what a great place to spend all your life, hahah

And indian is proud of this because you have the Mongol/Moghal empire?

I am not proud.

I was replying to the posts with facts and with civility.

Your clown brought in India needlessly and with his typical foolish bravado.

I ignore that clown mostly. Sometimes he/she/it just gets on the nerves.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

LOL..... at the hindu's self-delusion..... he sure must feel proud of living in incredible india, what a great place to spend all your life, hahah

Absolutely. I feel privileged to be an Indian. The best honor possible.

Now go and graze where you are told to. ;)

Else the white flag will change to red. You know what it means? ;)

As long as the dollars are backed by value, there's no reason for it to collapse. Sure, it's value may go down, but not collapse. Fragile? Yes.

I do not think they'd be stupid and naive enough to do anything that'd cause the nation to collapse. Obama is using the wrong policies to address the economic problems.

dollar is not based on value, its based on faith.
faith in a currency and country can change very very quickly.

dollar and all fiat currencies are backed by nothing, it can be created in unlimited amounts. gold is what gives a currency value, gold cannot be created out of thin air.

the dollar collapse is not up to obama, its up to people holding dollars around the world for trade, investment and reserves, china has a major say whether the dollar lives or dies.

I have nothing against China and Chinese. Foolish clowns like you are a disgrace to the Chin.
Each and every statement of yours is factually correct. I came across this wonderful chart that goes on to show the massacres and genocides in NYTimes and am posting it here.
06atrocities_timeline-popup.jpg

In fact, if you go to see it, the worst massacres in Human history have come through Genghis Khan, the An Lushan Rebellion, the Xin Dynasty and so on. Of course, Mao Zedong was a champion in his own right in this population control dynamic. In other words, if at any instance of time, people have been massacred like sheep, then it has been the Chinese. I see a good precedent here of happening in the future too.

Back
Top Bottom