What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

China won 51 gold medals in 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES (Rank 1)

USA 36 gold medals
Russia 23
UK 19
Germany 16
Australia 14
S.Korea 13
Japan 9
Italy 8
France 7

India won 1 gold medal in 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES (Rank 96)

:lol:

CHINA ECONOMY & SPORT SUPERPOWER

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

IQ testing

Chinese IQ = 105
Indian IQ = 78

Chinese their average IQ is high.
Indians score BELOW the Western average on IQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2011/12/17/1217050829546.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2011/12/17/1217051239203.JPG

OMFG thats so fail!!!!.....don't tell me you dont know that picture is from star trek, and last time I checked, chinese hadnt managed to copy that...

Well, Star Trek is an American-made film and series.

The specific picture the poster posted was fan modified. It could have been modified by anyone, American, Chinese, Indian etc. There's no Copyrights for fan made pictures like that.

So since the picture is fan-made, and suppose an American made it, does that make the American a copy cat? If anyone posts the picture in forums to make a point, does that make him a copy cat?

There are copies of various monuments and structures in Las Vegas, does that make America a cultural copy cat?

Your country's main concern with China is copyright and patent violations regarding various product designs.

And that facepalm post doesn't concern that at all.

..................We are already heading into a multipolar world mark my words china and russia will flex their muscle soon enough.............................

Of course a multipolar world is inevitable, although may be over the next 50 years or so, not 10. Let the competitors flex whatever they have; the best will come out on top surely.

Let me end this thread by saying realistically Its a long way down that US dollar will be replaced with any other strong currency but Yes eventually trading in local currency is already kicked-in by certain nations but it is too early way too early.

You see African Nations and Many Asian Regional nations are still willing to trade in US dollars rather then in local currencies. It is hard to enforce them to change their business practices countries like Zimbabwe-S.Africa, Nigeria, Niger, Egypt, Libya and many other Africa-Asian regions are still into dollar trade, China would have do to alot to convince many of these nations for local currency trades.

Fail logic = failed argument = dumb person....I cant educate you over the internet you know...

Is that because you are unable to come up with any point at all?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Let me end this thread by saying realistically Its a long way down that US dollar will be replaced with any other strong currency but Yes eventually trading in local currency is already kicked-in by certain nations but it is too early way too early.

You see African Nations and Many Asian Regional nations are still willing to trade in US dollars rather then in local currencies. It is hard to enforce them to change their business practices countries like Zimbabwe-S.Africa, Nigeria, Niger, Egypt, Libya and many other Africa-Asian regions are still into dollar trade, China would have do to alot to convince many of these nations for local currency trades.

The truth is, it doesn't matter how many dollar notes they print.

China would take a long time to match up in pretty much anything against the US. Maybe not even beyond 2050.

USA is the best

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Russia is an evil country, Russia is our enemy as such and not specific malicious rascals on the throne, and not even a specific sociopolitical structure. Russia is and will remain the Evil under all regimes and rulers.

You have been brainwashed by the propaganda from american govt. Its actually american govt that is evil

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Federal Reserve is hatching QE3.Its money-making machine will be relaunched soon.

That action will also speed up demise of US dollar

Because the Chinese just got their ***** handed to them by the US, and the PM had to make a public statement to allow RMB to rise to pacify the US or face a trade war, sending china back to Mao age :D

No wonder, you even copy American pictures in your dumb effort to make a point :lol:

wait so RMB is worthless, but it is rising in value.

graduate from the barrios first and be the first to get a high school diploma, sanchez.

Is that because you are unable to come up with any point at all?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

The truth is, it doesn't matter how many dollar notes they print.

China would take a long time to match up in pretty much anything against the US. Maybe not even beyond 2050.

u clearly have limited knowledge on financial matters.

and u significantly overestimate the power of the US.
since ur financial knowledge is limited, u wont understand how fragile the US is in financially.

The Tehran Oil Bourse (TOB) was designed to achieve that precisely: an oil trading market not denominated in dollars.

However, it has been trading at miniscule volumes, if at all, without impacting global oil trade in any significant manner.

Is this an effect of the embargo that has been placed on Iran? The fact is that Dollar value is grossly over inflated and the world has kept mum about it for ages, Now that the US economy is at its lowest ebb, do the governments feel that the US is not going to resist a change over. The question is to what. Gold has traditionally been the indicator of the value of currency. Although the US $ has been inflated in price since the 80s if not before US has aggressively resisted attempts to trade oil in any other currency except dollar. How long can it continue like this remains to be seen, but I dont see it continuing for long. Man we are heading for a big recession!!!
Araz

u clearly have limited knowledge on financial matters.

and u significantly overestimate the power of the US.
since ur financial knowledge is limited, u wont understand how fragile the US is in financially.

As long as the dollars are backed by value, there's no reason for it to collapse. Sure, it's value may go down, but not collapse. Fragile? Yes.

I do not think they'd be stupid and naive enough to do anything that'd cause the nation to collapse. Obama is using the wrong policies to address the economic problems.

OMFG thats so fail!!!!.....don't tell me you dont know that picture is from star trek, and last time I checked, chinese hadnt managed to copy that...

And if they did, your head will likely explode. Funny that this lead character is from Scotland and the original was from Canada. :tongue:

A lot of butthurt from the Yanks.

butthurt.jpg

Is this an effect of the embargo that has been placed on Iran? The fact is that Dollar value is grossly over inflated and the world has kept mum about it for ages, Now that the US economy is at its lowest ebb, do the governments feel that the US is not going to resist a change over. The question is to what. Gold has traditionally been the indicator of the value of currency. Although the US $ has been inflated in price since the 80s if not before US has aggressively resisted attempts to trade oil in any other currency except dollar. How long can it continue like this remains to be seen, but I dont see it continuing for long. Man we are heading for a big recession!!!
Araz

alternative will be basket of curencies i think

alternative will be basket of curencies i think

The reason I did not recommend that is the frailty of the Euro. We have some really difficult times ahead of us.
Araz

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom