What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Damn 230 Billion.

What a crazy amount of money.

What kind of economic advantages will result from this high speed train?

230 Billion is the same cost as building as the Trans-Atlantic Railway between London and New York.

Aha...

Train vs Air thread.
"Because air is better in every sense, there is no need to build fast train"
This is basic logic for those support Air.

But a rail line of n stations can have n(n-1) methods of get up and down. Take n=30, there will be 870 methods of catching the train. These 870 methods of sending goods, passengers, are what Air cannot do.

An unprecedented treaty on cybersecurity cooperation could be signed during Vladimir Putin’s state visit to China in November, a Russian business daily reports.

Popular newspaper Kommersant quoted unnamed sources “close to the Kremlin” as saying that the final text of the “two-sided agreement on cooperation in the field of information security” was not ready yet, but officials hope the document will be signed on November 10.

The draft treaty states the two countries oppose the use of information technology to meddle in the internal affairs of independent states, to undermine national sovereignty as well as political, economic and social stability and public order, Kommersant reported.

The daily’s sources also added that Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping were expected to deliver a joint address on cybersecurity in the course of Putin’s visit to China.

According to Kommersant the Russian-Chinese treaty will be much greater in scale than a similar agreement signed between Russia and the United States in 2013. The Russia-US pact only worked at getting out of acute crises through measures like creating dedicated hotlines between national authorities for quick problem-solving. The treaty with China would allow the development of joint projects and conducting joint cybersecurity operations.

The newspaper called the future document a logical continuation of the already established Russian-Chinese policy for preserving information security as part of an agreement prepared within the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The deputy head of the Russian Institute for Informational Security Problems emphasized that Russia and China had no fear of mutual attacks, but was promoting cooperation in the sphere.

The news about the future agreement came shortly after a top Chinese official complained about a stall in similar talks between China and United States. "Due to mistaken U.S. practices, it is difficult at this juncture to resume Sino-U.S. cybersecurity dialogue and cooperation," the Reuters news agency quoted Chinese State Councilor for Foreign Affairs, Yang Jiechi, as saying after his meeting with Secretary of State John Kerry.

Russia, China prepare to sign unique cybersecurity treaty - report — RT Russian politics

SST and SSTO do not run on oil but hydrogen. You are not up to date anymore.

As for your train statement. Ther simply are no important destinations between a big nothing from moscow to beijing. It is that simple. Thats a white elephant.

If i want go Beijing i take the airplane. What am i supposed to do when i have to sit 4 days in a train?

Yeah, hydrogen, people have been waiting for the hydrogen car for at least the last 25 years at least and the date to get them on the market gets pushed again and again to a distant future.

Unitl today, the only vehicles that have been using hydogen as a propellant were rockets and we know how much each rocket launch costs, don't we?

Between Moscow and Beijing, there are at least one dozen cities with more than 1 million inhabitants, depending which route you take. From Moscow to Berlin, it connects four capitals and another dozen large cities. Get yourself informed, ignoramus!

As I said before, nobody says that most passengers will travel the whole distance from Berlin to Beijing by train, most will travel under 1000 km and there are enough large cities along this line to fill the trains.

While your SST and SSTO are a distant dream, the train is already reality in many parts of the world. In case your SST and SSTO will turn out to be the same as the hydrogen car, and oil will run dry, you either stay at home or take the train and travel for four days to Beijing.

Yeah, hydrogen, people have been waiting for the hydrogen car for at least the last 25 years at least and the date to get them on the market gets pushed again and again to a distant future.

Unitl today, the only vehicles that have been using hydogen as a propellant were rockets and we know how much each rocket launch costs, don't we?

Between Moscow and Beijing, there are at least one dozen cities with more than 1 million inhabitants, depending which route you take. From Moscow to Berlin, it connects four capitals and another dozen large cities. Get yourself informed, ignoramus!

As I said before, nobody says that most passengers will travel the whole distance from Berlin to Beijing by train, most will travel under 1000 km and there are enough large cities along this line to fill the trains.

While your SST and SSTO are a distant dream, the train is already reality in many parts of the world. In case your SST and SSTO will turn out to be the same as the hydrogen car, and oil will run dry, you either stay at home or take the train and travel for four days to Beijing.

You do realize that hydrogen is already used to fly the Space Shuttle since 1981 and also powers the Saturn V and any other liquid rocket engine? I´m not talking about fusion you fool. And nope, i don´t travel by train. Not even inside germany. I take always the airplane from munich to Hamburg or Berlin. Lufthansa City Line. Trains are cool for poor people.

You do realize that hydrogen is already used to fly the Space Shuttle since 1981 and also powers the Saturn V and any other liquid rocket engine? I´m not talking about fusion you fool. And nope, i don´t travel by train. Not even inside germany. I take always the airplane from munich to Hamburg or Berlin. Lufthansa City Line. Trains are cool for poor people.

Didn't I say that hydrogen has been in use only in rockets and how much does each rocket launch cost? Look, you village idiot, I never said anything about fusion.

Trains are for poor people, I see, you are a nouveau riche. Well, according to your previous statements about your income, you are not even nouveau riche, you are worse, you are a wannabe nouveau riche. :lol:

Old money doesn't talk about the poverty of other people in public.

markuss travel dreams of the future

Didn't I say that hydrogen has been in use only in rockets and how much does each rocket launch cost? Look, you village idiot, I never said anything about fusion.

Trains are for poor people, I see, you are a nouveau riche. Well, according to your previous statements about your income, you are not even nouveau riche, you are worse, you are a wannabe nouveau riche. :lol:

Old money doesn't talk about the poverty of other people in public.

The space shuttle is not a rocket. I see this entire topic is too much for you. I also guess you don´t know the SABRE engines which are developed right now. My own employer develops a system called ZEHST.

As for trains...people who can´t afford to take the airplane can go by train. It is slower and staff is rude...and you have annoying people around you. I love Lufthansa City Line...Here for example from yesterday morning:

a4ytbflx.jpg

I went from Leipzig to Frankfurt. Its soo much better than train in evry aspect.

markuss travel dreams of the future

And your travel dreams of the present:

610963-china-train-crash.jpg

The space shuttle is not a rocket. I see this entire topic is too much for you. I also guess you don´t know the SABRE engines which are developed right now. My own employer develops a system called ZEHST.

As for trains...people who can´t afford to take the airplane can go by train. It is slower and staff is rude...and you have annoying people around you. I love Lufthansa City Line...Here for example from yesterday morning:

a4ytbflx.jpg

I went from Leipzig to Frankfurt. Its soo much better than train in evry aspect.

LOL you love lufthansa? they strike flights since weeks like every fricking quartal

a4ytbflx.jpg

How did the Space Shuttle lift off from the ground, smartass?
ra005-97.jpg

Oh, is it as bird? No, it's a rocket! :lol:

ZEST will not be in service until the 2050s and we know how real these predictions are, don't we. :lol:

I won't go as low and desperate as you to show pics of plane accidents to make a point. And I also don't see your point in showing us your own pictures of a Lufthansa airplane. Is flying still such a novelty for you? Your parents couldn't afford to fly to vacation with you in your childhood and now it's something you need to show off? :lol:

How did the Space Shuttle lift off from the ground, smartass?
ra005-97.jpg

Oh, is it as bird? No, it's a rocket! :lol:

ZEST will not be in service until the 2050s and we know how real these predictions are, don't we. :lol:

I won't go as low and desperate as you to show pics of plane accidents to make a point. And I also don't see your point in showing us your own pictures of a Lufthansa airplane. Is flying still such a novelty for you? Your parents couldn't afford to fly to vacation with you in your childhood and now it's something you need to show off? :lol:

It is not a rocket. I think you don´t know the basics of aviation. The Space Shuttle is classified as a Space Plane.

We have plenty of oil until ZEHST goes into comission.

And nope, flying is my job. I love it. Why should i waste my time in a train?

It is not a rocket. I think you don´t know the basics of aviation. The Space Shuttle is classified as a Space Plane.

We have plenty of oil until ZEHST goes into comission.

And nope, flying is my job. I love it. Why should i waste my time in a train?

Goodness, you are stupid beyond believe. What can you do with the Space Shuttle without the rockets lifting it into outer space?

Yeah, plenty of oil in your parallel universe.
RolloverGap.jpg

Over seven billion people in this world just don't give a flying **** what you do. You can fly, drive or crawl as much as you want.

Back
Top Bottom