What's new

The Great Gama celebrated by GOOGLE! One of greatest wrestler/fighters which lived

IMG-20220426-WA0003.jpg

One of my chachas training in Greece.

Sade kirdara di nee bari dungi eh.

@waz

Last edited:
He was a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent, other than these two communities nobody in Pakistan has any special claim to him stronger than that of any Indian because his achievements took place pre-partition.

I beg to differ brother. 95% of indians except sikhs have hardly any cultural, geographical or etymological association with this guy

why not, do you know lineage of But / Butts

But/ Butt derived from Bhatt (Kashmiri) a common Indian north Indian surname, [converted Bhatts adopted But/Butt] Kashmiri pundits which migrated to other places, there is no history of But/ Butt before Kashmir was invaded
Shut the fack up. There was no history of Hindus when the cavemen roamed. You get my point. Stop going back the millennia I can go further you twat.

A great man. Growing up, my relatives/ older folk used to refer to him in legendary terms. Even in those times of zero social media, 20-30 years after his death, his fame was extraordinary in the small towns in India (where I then lived). I can say he was part of the legends we’re taught/ build up in our youth.

Seems like Gama was supported more by the Indian government than the Pakistan government even after his migration to present-day Pakistan.

guys Kashmiris of Punjab are considered Punjabi af , in the same category as Jutts, arain, Gujjar, and other native clans
Nawaz Sharif is also Kashmiri but in Punjab, we consider Kashmiris as Punjabi, inner-city Lahore is Kashmiri dominated but culturally all are Punjabi

He was a Muslim Punjabi, Pakistani wrestler

Back
Top Bottom