What's new

The Great Gama celebrated by GOOGLE! One of greatest wrestler/fighters which lived

12000 kg kuch ziada nahi hogaya 😛
Screenshot_20220522-162555_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20220522-162621_Chrome.png

Ye banda itne din tak zinda kaise reh gaya wohi badi baat hai

images (14) (13).jpeg

Gama pehlwan with his brother imam baksh pehlwan
His brother was passed on the title rustam e hind by gama in a event in kolhapur

Indians or Ganglo Indians?
Honestly i have never heard any body calling him indian , even those small time youtubers call him pakistani , who generally don't care to research about the topic they make videos on.

Indians or Ganglo Indians?
What's difference between the two?

He was a great grandfather of corruption queen Maryam Nawaz, It's really sad that one of his granddaughters decided to marry nawaz shareef

He was a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent, other than these two communities nobody in Pakistan has any special claim to him stronger than that of any Indian because his achievements took place pre-partition.

Many Indians now by and large reject anything Muslim or islamic as part of the agenda of Hindutva. They have no claim on him and never will.

Ordinary Indians who don't have such insane thinking can and are welcome to, I already outlined that in my post.

He also chose Pakistan as his homeland so any Pakistani can be proud of him. He made an active choice to be part of the struggle.

Many Indians now by and large reject anything Muslim or islamic as part of the agenda of Hindutva. They have no claim on him and never will.

Ordinary Indians who don't have such insane thinking can and are welcome to, I already outlined that in my post.

He also chose Pakistan as his homeland so any Pakistani can be proud of him. He made an active choice to be part of the struggle.

Sure, Hindutva types claiming him would be weird but just because he chose to be with Pakistan doesn't mean that Pakistan had anything to do with his achievements or that he did his wrestling in the name of Pakistan either

Sure, Hindutva types claiming him would be weird but just because he chose to be with Pakistan doesn't mean that Pakistan had anything to do with his achievements or that he did his wrestling in the name of Pakistan either

Of course Pakistan came after much of what he had done. But making that choice to leave his home was a life changing event.

Of course Pakistan came after much of what he had done. But making that choice to leave his home was a life changing event.

That came after his sports career was established

He was the grandfather of Nawaz Sharif’s wife.

I remember I used to see his posters in my city, especially in milk shops. He is still revered as the best wrestler in the subcontinent.

Perhaps he lifted the 1200 kg a stone a little.. or just pushed it.. reports can say anything...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom