What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

@Jade
Being a soldier myself i dont grade my opponent as a coward or stupid, coz they are not. Levels of bravery can differ as bravery is not a constant, surprisingly it can be altered with the influences of external factors - motivation, aim, gains, religion, even alcohol.

i have seen more indians as belligerents then anyone here, so no one knows them better then me. i wont go into the details but then terming them flat cowards is not right, though people can differ.

First, I was reply to a previous poster’s comment on “Indian fearing death as much as Pakistanis don't”. Nothing less and nothing more.

And Jade, the source to your article is indian outlook or some shyt like BR? Not guud :tdown:

And BTW if you were trying to prove indian bravery by this article, sorry to break your bubble, but you failed.

No, if that’s what you understand then I cannot help. This is nothing to do with Indian bravery. I believe Pakistani solider is as brave as any Indian solider. This has to do with war and death not being easy as was thought by that poster otherwise

Last edited:
First, I was reply to a previous poster’s comment on “Indian fearing death as much as Pakistanis don't”. Nothing less and nothing more.

No, if that’s what you understand then I cannot help. This is nothing to do with Indian bravery. I believe Pakistani solider is as brave as any Indian solider. This has to do with war and death not being easy as was thought by that poster

Some of the posts are hilarious here. Anyone who has a home to go to, a family and children, would be terribly afraid of death. Unless the contention is that Pakistani soldiers dont have families or homes to return to, it is highly insensitive to suggest that they are unafraid of death and can be used as cannon fodder in the attrition war between India and Pakistan.

this is what India uses internally

mpindlocal.jpg

This is what India uses internationally

http://www.indianembassy.org/new/Kargil/J&K_Map.html

This is what International community shows

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_Kashmir_Standoff_2003.png

This is what UN shows

http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/kashmir.pdf

Source : Maps of Jammu and Kashmir

This is what CIA reports suggests

kashmir_disputed_2003.jpg

kashmir_region_2004.jpg

Source: Kashmir Maps - Perry-Castaeda Map Collection - UT Library Online

This is how it is shown by world atlas

Indian version
Map of India - India Map, Indian States, India Information Landforms - Worldatlas.com
Paksitan version
Pakistan Map, Pakistan Information, Southwest Asia, Map of Pakistan Cities - worldatlas.com

and this is what they portray

Source: Kashmir Region Map, Landforms of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan Map, Western China

Now can someone explain what is the confusion here?? India and Pak can live with their own maps.... As far as world community goes then they consider all part of J@K including Gilgit as disputed

Some of the posts are hilarious here. Anyone who has a home to go to, a family and children, would be terribly afraid of death. Unless the contention is that Pakistani soldiers dont have families or homes to return to, it is highly insensitive to suggest that they are unafraid of death and can be used as cannon fodder in the attrition war between India and Pakistan.

And is it because of this you lose so many in Afghanistan?

Dont be absurd, you are better than the indians, atleast in thoughts.

Those who are claiming that either side is not afraid of death are living in fools paradise..this is insane to think.... At the heat of the moment when emotions are high individuals do lot of brave activities which are uncommon and there is every chance that in right frame of mind they would not have done the same....

Here people are suggesting as if IA or PA cadres are desperate to die for their country.....

And is it because of this you lose so many in Afghanistan?

Dont be absurd, you are better than the indians, atleast in thoughts.

Sorry but what that has to do with fear of death :what:???

Ataturk Pasha ordered his men not just to go out and fight. He ordered them to die.

fight to the death.....a coward dies a thousands deaths.

A soldier dies but once.

Sorry but what that has to do with fear of death :what:???

You and that Rolling guy probably wanted to suggest that there isnt anything known as bravery and courage in this world. But guess what, it exists. Though there's a hair line difference between bravery and stupidity, but then i supposed you were sensible enough to make out that difference, or perhaps not?

unless u want me to start with Balochistan.

Please do so if you want me to make you look like a stupid!

Much more stupid than someone wen he strted about gujarat - an internal matter of India. ?? :disagree:

Well massacring 2K humans isnt exactly 'internal' in today's world.

Chcek this link

genocide

and see they are back here preaching civilized behaviour.

Xeric....don't you see, this is just not in you guys....:coffee:

Chcek this link

genocide

and see they are back here preaching civilized behaviour.

Xeric....don't you see, this is just not in you guys....:coffee:

And now this smart-a$$ brings in '71. :yahoo:

So predictable!

And BTW, we never did claim it as our internal afair nor did we cherish it as we have seen you people shamelessly ducking away from Gujrat. You even lack the basic integrity to atleast call the incident 'bad', instead you shamelessly refuse to face it and start terming the GENOCIDE in Gujrat as your own personal affair!

You and that Rolling guy probably wanted to suggest that there isnt anything known as bravery and courage in this world. But guess what, it exists. Though there's a hair line difference between bravery and stupidity, but then i supposed you were sensible enough to make out that difference, or perhaps not?

Care to point any single post of mine which is giving you that inclination??? I can easily call you stupid as well but then what's the point...I need to keep the decorum....

Bravery does not mean that there is no fear...They go hand in hand....mark my words Bravery is not absence of fear...Brave is one who overcomes it....

So saying that Indian or Pakistani soldiers do not fear death is ridiculous....It is the heat of movement and your emotions which lead you to do something extra ordinary which you will not otherwise.......if that was not the case then every one would have got a MahaVir Chakra on my side and vice-versa for yours.....

And so i guess that standard applies to innocent Balochis who also have been suppressed and exploited...

And bt give credible/neutral sources for ur 2K magic figure.

Those 100-200 indian supported balochs, yes they have been suppressed and exploited and would be dealt even harsher if they would not stop the miscreant activity.

Baloch only form 50 % of the Province, and even out of those 50% not more than a few 100 are against the state. The remaining 50% Pathans, sindhis, sairkis etc in Balochistan dont even give hoot over the Balochistan problem.

Atleast we kill those who openly confess of target killings, bombing gas pipelines and damaging state infrastructure as opposed to you people who just sucked the blood out of 2K humans whom you consider your part and parcel and then also shamelessly claim to be blind to religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom