What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Care to point any single post of mine which is giving you that inclination??? I can easily call you stupid as well but then what's the point...I need to keep the decorum....

So now you dont even know that 'there's REALLY is a hairline difference between bravery and stupidity i.e. to get killed because of blind emotions and misplaced sense of no-fear'?

Bravery does not mean that there is no fear...They go hand in hand....mark my words Bravery is not absence of fear...Brave is one who overcomes it....
Who disagree with that?

So saying that Indian or Pakistani soldiers do not fear death is ridiculous....It is the heat of movement and your emotions which lead you to do something extra ordinary which you will not otherwise.......if that was not the case then every one would have got a MahaVir Chakra on my side and vice-versa for yours.....

That's what you have been pushing down my throat, not me.

So stop acting smart.

So now you dont even know that 'there's REALLY is a hairline difference between bravery and stupidity i.e. to get killed because of blind emotions and misplaced sense of no-fear'?

And what made you say that??? Are you reading before replying??? I am saying exactly opposite to what you interpret...

That's what you have been pushing down my throat, not me.

So stop acting smart.

I must say i stand corrected here....I confused you with Abu who wrote this..
our culture is radically different. You fear death as much as we don't.
Apologies for the confusion

Last edited:
This is what you wrote...

May be i misunderstood but care to exaplin what you mean by this???

Duh..???

Hey deckingraj... pass on that something to me which you have been sipping since you joined the discussion, i am sure it must be guud. :)

You and that Rolling guy probably wanted to suggest that there isnt anything known as bravery and courage in this world. But guess what, it exists. Though there's a hair line difference between bravery and stupidity, but then i supposed you were sensible enough to make out that difference, or perhaps not?

I happen to think about what a US Army sergeant mentioned. You have to fear death to stay alive. And then he said, you have to stay alive to even fear death. I took it as how important it meant for them to stay alive and return to their families. If Pakistanis think the other way and actually label that as bravery, that definitely requires a correction in logic and thinking. I would NOT want to be in an Army that believes that. An Army that believes in going back to their families will more likely win and that is the Army I'd want to be in anyways.

Ok, eff it.

i am out of here.

You cant discuss Kashmir so you try to hide behind Kargil and self-created bravado there, how not so impressive!

And @ Rolling

Did you even read my post # 1200?

Dont feed BS to me and put words in my mouth.

This is what you wrote...

May be i misunderstood but care to exaplin what you mean by this???

Duh..???

Hey deckingraj... pass on that something to me which you have been sipping since you joined the discussion, i am sure it must be guud. :)

:) ... I apologized for the confusion and have already corrected the mistake...see the post above....this was written by Abu and i thought it was you....Though i am not sipping anything but seems effect is there ;)....

Try me........u ll be surprised like hell.

i think by default, it's not in your hands. but let's see

Shall i show u the mirror......Look around ...U have India and Afganistan(atleast now) as ur enemies.....Pot calls the kettle black.

Afghanistan is our enemy? News to me. Their lifeline is in mutual trade with Pakistan, access to our ports, and of course -- lets not forget that we house MILLIONS of Afghan refugees --many of whom now call Pakistan their home. They have children raised here who have never even seen their ancestral country. We have cultural and ethnic ties to Afghanistan.

Pakistan's net worth of investments there is over $500 million, we send doctors, medics, surgeons, engineers and have many NGOs and other aid agencies active there in the 'field'

Be sure to learn about these initiatives as well:

Allama Iqbal Faculty of Arts Kabul University

Under construction Jinnah Hospital in Kabul

http://www.nation.com.pk/daily/mar-2007/7/index16.php

Liaqat Ali Khan Engineering Faculty Blockat Mizar-e-Sharef

Kidney Center Jalalabad

Science Block, Jalalabad

Karzai of the Northern Alliance has even corrected his attitude and has made it clear that Afghanistan needs Pakistan and its friendship; Afghanistan is the conjoined twin of Pakistan.

that is why i once again reiterate, we cannot have peace in FATA (or Pakistan as a whole) if there is instability in Afghanistan. We are working for the good of Afghanistan, since they are our neighbour. Your country has no business in Afghanistan, except to stir up tensions between neighbours. Your strategy is clearly FAILING.

Security comes through development. Development comes when there is security. You cant have one without the other.

BTW pls dont call B'Desh,SL,Bhutan and Nepal our enemies.....It shows ur ignorance.

under Bangladesh's current ''setup'' yes the OFFICIAL relations are cordial. I am always hearing about Bangladesh border forces abusing the indians, and regular Bengalis chastizing the indians.

Sri Lanka --- you had your chance. They look to China and Pakistan now. I guess supporting the LTTE (which terrorized them for 1/4 century was not too smart on your part)

glad Pakistan and China were there to help crush this group

Haha..u know wat i meant...so im not going into it further.

I guess the truth serum never worked.

Oh is it..?thats y he s freely making speeches urging armed terrorism against India and none condemns him...Lol thats news to me..

the KKK openly does rallies (even to this day) in many parts of the United States of America. Bal Thakeray of the Shiv Sena openly called for a formation of hindu suicide squads to be used not on Pakistanis per se -- but on 'indian' Muslims.

As for the case of Hafiz Saeed, it is noteworthy that the speech was given during the annually held Kashmir Solidarity Day. Does he not have the democratic right to speak?

For decades, Kashmiri separatists have been holding regular rallies. Why should you get so attached only on Mr. Saeed --whose house arrest was deemed ILLEGAL by the Lahore High Court --which is a free, fair and competent court of the Pakistani nation.

He even went so far as to say (dare) hindustan to “prove” charges against him “in any court,” and he would “accept everything.” hindustan failed miserably.

As for the remarks he made, he was discussing it in the context of war.

I.E. if a war were to break out between both countries, it would be necessary to ''stand united and fight [against] India''

is this not a fair statement? I would proudly arm and prepare myself to fight india in the event of hostilities breaking out. This is my country.

I don't spend too much time thinking about him. Most of the thinking and whining is done by you indians.

Read this and enlighten urself...Link

what a great non-indian source :rolleyes:

My reply stands...Thank god..ur not there in my country.

yes, thank God.

(Alhamdolillah)

CASTE DISCRIMINATION:

India's Muslims in Crisis - TIME

Mayb no questions...but there is certain amount of shame associated with it.

I have no shame.

On ur own terms...?!?! so y dont u ask the CIA to stop the drone attacks that explicitly violates the sovereignity of Pakistan.

b/c the gov't has allowed them

And please dont BS me abt how its the ISI thats operating the drones and wat not.

oye hindustany, dont put words in my mouth. Ever.

I dont even remember talking to you on this subject. As for what you said, I believe agencies coordinate with the 'operators' on these strikes.

U.S. and Pakistani intelligence officials are drawing up a fresh list of terrorist targets for Predator drone strikes along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, part of a U.S. review of the drone program, according to officials involved.

Pakistani officials are seeking to broaden the scope of the program to target extremists who have carried out attacks against Pakistanis, a move they say could win domestic support.

U.S. Plans New Drone Attacks in Pakistan - WSJ.com

Frankly the US doesnt give a dime as to wat u think.....US thinks,Pakistan does.

Pakistan stays where it is, foreign NATO troops (including those of U.S.) depart

2011?

It seems ''schools of thought'' and ''mission parameters'' have drastically changed since 2001.

I think you would understand.

Just remember, what you read in the newspapers and what you see on the news channels is never the 'whole picture'

FYI thats an internal matter of India and we know how to solve it...unless u want me to start with Balochistan.

there is a thread on Baluchistan. I would be more than happy to talk about Baluchistan if you like. Xeric would too, as he politely offered.

He did make a good point that when thousands are massacred in cold blood, it becomes an external matter.

Incident @ Tiananmen Square was an internal matter -- then what happened?

Time will say.....But surely Geelani's death will be a catalyst for that.

people die, people take their place.

There is no un-humane occupation in Kashmir.....Strikes occur evrywere and invaryingly Indian police use Lathis on them...does that mean un-humane occupation..?

Rapes, tortures, disapperences, forced confessions and illegal detention......these are all what Kashmiris have faced for decades, by your forces.

by the way, the word is ''inhumane''

So wat u think of this..? Link

as unfortunate as this

Indian police injures dozens of protesters in Nadihal

Army officer booked for civilian killings in Kashmir - 1 - *National News ? News ? MSN India

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Thax for ur concern..but that is not happening...Operation Green Hunt is well underway and the recent acts of the Maoists targetting the civilians only shows their desperation and the heat they r feeling.

you may have forgotten they killed 76 policemen in April, and took away their arms and ammunitions

a mere example of how much more powerful and daring they have gotten

And dont worry soon they ll be history.

i also hope this home grown terrorist group will be dealt with decisively. I just dont see much political will.

And moreover even if they capture the nukes dont worry they r not gonna use against Pakistan..rather they lll use against India only.

you could be right. Ever heard of nuclear fall-out?

Realistically, i dont think they will be able to capture and fire your nukes. But I was merely pointing out that your nuclear sites (several of them in fact) are existing in highly affected naxal areas. It is worth raising an eye-brow, consider your other recent security breaches at such sites

Yeah thats because we dont entertain our puppets demanding freedom in P-O-K or we dont send in proxies labelling them freedom fighters to take away P-O-K or NA.

no but you did do something similar in 1971. So if what you are saying is true, then its a very good payback.

We have never been erratic....Always consistent in our position that sovereignity/territorial integrity is never under discussion.

i am referring to disputed territory, not hindstan

Shiv sena..they were never an internal threat...they are a nationalistic party.

how nationalistic of them to threaten to smash trains that dont display marathi language, and threaten Muslims happening to live in hindustan

As long as ur just laughing in front of ur PC...who in the holy world cares...

I like to laugh. I also like to play squash and go for latenight drive on weekends. It's healthy and uplifting.

have a cool glass of water, and try it sometime. Dont be emotional, don't be foolish.

Last edited:
I happen to think about what a US Army sergeant mentioned. You have to fear death to stay alive. And then he said, you have to stay alive to even fear death. I took it as how important it meant for them to stay alive and return to their families. If Pakistanis think the other way and actually label that as bravery, that definitely requires a correction in logic and thinking. I would NOT want to be in an Army that believes that. An Army that believes in going back to their families will more likely win and that is the Army I'd want to be in anyways.
The tribe of 'martial race', that our soldier boy belongs to, can't tell the difference between bravery and bravado, and think both are same. We Indians have been listening to this amazing chest thumping for the last 63 years. And while we listened to this out of tune music, we took two third of Kashmir from them (1947-48), took Kargil from them (1965, 1971), broke them in two pieces (1971), made them gracefully perform one of the largest surrender of armies after WW II (90,000 men in 1971), took Siachen from them (1983), etc. etc.

Its all good. You are new to this. Hence your bewilderment. You will get used to it soon enough.

]y
i think by default, it's not in your hands. but let's see

I dont fault u...but this concept of "Coward Hindus" is the source of all the wars,and the ills in South Asia.

Afghanistan is our enemy? News to me. Their lifeline is in mutual trade with Pakistan, access to our ports, and of course -- lets not forget that we house MILLIONS of Afghan refugees --many of whom now call Pakistan their home. They have children raised here who have never even seen their ancestral country. We have cultural and ethnic ties to Afghanistan.

Pakistan's net worth of investments there is over $500 million, we send doctors, medics, surgeons, engineers and have many NGOs and other aid agencies active there in the 'field'

Karzai of the Northern Alliance has even corrected his attitude and has made it clear that Afghanistan needs Pakistan and its friendship; Afghanistan is the conjoined twin of Pakistan.

By enemy i mean not being friends...to the level u were wen under the Taliban.
For example u had the co-operation of the Taliban wen hijacking the flight IC 814 but can u expect the same under Karzai - NO -.
I have seen many senior Pakistan members openly condemning Afghanistan for supporting terror in Pakistan themselves and by allowing RAW to operate within Afghanistan.
Now wat "friend" would do so..?

Moreover Pakistan mayb the twin....but there are ample cases of twins becoming mortal enemies..but close friends ..no.

that is why i once again reiterate, we cannot have peace in FATA (or Pakistan as a whole) if there is instability in Afghanistan. We are working for the good of Afghanistan, since they are our neighbour. Your country has no business in Afghanistan, except to stir up tensions between neighbours. Your strategy is clearly FAILING.

Good for u ur working in Afghanistan.But u dont have the locus standi to dictate who should be in Afghan and who should not.
Afghanistan is a sovereign country..not the fifth province of Pak.

under Bangladesh's current ''setup'' yes the OFFICIAL relations are cordial. I am always hearing about Bangladesh border forces abusing the indians, and regular Bengalis chastizing the indians.

Thats wat matters...where there is a contentious border there ought to be disturbances.There are numerous cases of Mexicans getting caught or being shot while trying to cross into US.But does that mean US and Mexico are enemies..? NO.
BD has been a great friend to us and in recent times there has been a huge spurt in co-op especially in the security front.

Link 1

Link 2

Now wat kind of enemy does that..?

Sri Lanka --- you had your chance. They look to China and Pakistan now. I guess supporting the LTTE (which terrorized them for 1/4 century was not too smart on your part)

glad Pakistan and China were there to help crush this group

Now this is one big myth that if it was not for the Pakistanis LTTE would not have been crushed.I ll dispel that.

Link 3

Of course with a 65 million Tamils in India the central Govt. can provide explicit support to the genocide of Tamils in SL.

It was the Indian Navy's critcal intelligence that lead to SL Navy to destroy the floating arm's caches of the Tigers.
If India has still been supporting the Tigers..even if the whole Of Pak army had come u wouldn have defeated them.As sim ple as that.

And some food for thought.

Link 4

the KKK openly does rallies (even to this day) in many parts of the United States of America. Bal Thakeray of the Shiv Sena openly called for a formation of hindu suicide squads to be used not on Pakistanis per se -- but on 'indian' Muslims.

As for the case of Hafiz Saeed, it is noteworthy that the speech was given during the annually held Kashmir Solidarity Day. Does he not have the democratic right to speak?

For decades, Kashmiri separatists have been holding regular rallies. Why should you get so attached only on Mr. Saeed --whose house arrest was deemed ILLEGAL by the Lahore High Court --which is a free, fair and competent court of the Pakistani nation.

He even went so far as to say (dare) hindustan to “prove” charges against him “in any court,” and he would “accept everything.” hindustan failed miserably.

As for the remarks he made, he was discussing it in the context of war.

I.E. if a war were to break out between both countries, it would be necessary to ''stand united and fight [against] India''

is this not a fair statement? I would proudly arm and prepare myself to fight india in the event of hostilities breaking out. This is my country.

I don't spend too much time thinking about him. Most of the thinking and whining is done by you indians.

First regarding Thackeray ji...wen has he ever sent 10 men to Karachi to go on a carnage and is Shiv Sena a UN banned terrorist group.

Hafiz sayeed and Thackeray...apples and Oranges.

Secondly regarding Sayeed how can we ever prove anything against him wen he is cozily protected by the ISI and any dossier sent against him is conviniently rejected as insufficient and not credible.
Send him here and we ll prove the charges.
BTW Kasab has already implicated his role and Headley is just now "singing" how ISI aided LeT and aided them in the mumbai attacks.
U may conviniently reject my statements.But truth stays.

So much for his democratic right threatening War against another nation India.:hitwall:

thank God.

(Alhamdolillah)

CASTE DISCRIMINATION:

http://www.zmo.de/dietrich/Sectarianism.pdf

Feudalism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Massacre at Ahmadiyya Muslim Mosque; Random act of violence or State Sanctioned Terrorism - iNewP.com, USA

Persecution of the Ahmadiyya Community in Pakistan: An Analysis Under International Law and International Relations

COMMENT: Blasphemy Laws and the Persecution of Minorities in Pakistan Religion Compass Exchanges

Take care of the ills in ur house first before commenting on others.

b/c the gov't has allowed them

Do u ppl still believe that the drone attacks take place only wen the govt allows them and will be stopped by the US once ur govt decides so..? :disagree:

oye hindustany, dont put words in my mouth. Ever.

I dont even remember talking to you on this subject. As for what you said, I believe agencies coordinate with the 'operators' on these strikes.

U.S. and Pakistani intelligence officials are drawing up a fresh list of terrorist targets for Predator drone strikes along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, part of a U.S. review of the drone program, according to officials involved.

Pakistani officials are seeking to broaden the scope of the program to target extremists who have carried out attacks against Pakistanis, a move they say could win domestic support.

U.S. Plans New Drone Attacks in Pakistan - WSJ.com

Thats precisley for ur (com,on ppl's) consumption and thats not the policy.
If the US decise so..it goes ahead no matter ur govt agrees or not.
And in many cases the drone attacks are not even mentioned in advance in the fear that rogue officials may alert the militants.
So my point stays.

Pakistan stays where it is, foreign NATO troops (including those of U.S.) depart

2011?

It seems ''schools of thought'' and ''mission parameters'' have drastically changed since 2001.

I think you would understand.

Just remember, what you read in the newspapers and what you see on the news channels is never the 'whole picture'

that time will tell...but frankly if u think the US does wat Pakistan wishes..ur mistaken sir.Its the opposite thats true.

there is a thread on Baluchistan. I would be more than happy to talk about Baluchistan if you like. Xeric would too, as he politely offered.

He did make a good point that when thousands are massacred in cold blood, it becomes an external matter.

Incident @ Tiananmen Square was an internal matter -- then what happened?

What does Balochistan hold for me...nilch....thats ur pure internal matter that i cant/should not comment.
As is Gujarat which is our internal matter.
And as regards Tianmen square wat happened ..? Nothing
Has Democracy implemented in China,,? NO.....Have u criticised China - NO.

So leave Gujarat to us..its our issue..u ve got no locus standi on it.

people die, people take their place.

Lets see..but watever happens Kashmir stays with India.

Rapes, tortures, disapperences, forced confessions and illegal detention......these are all what Kashmiris have faced for decades, by your forces.

Good propaganda...but nothings gonna change.
The world doesnt give a damn as to wat u(Pak) think,India doesnt give a damn as to wat u think...We have just now started investing heavily in Kashmir and in the next generation u ll see the difference.

by the way, the word is ''inhumane''

The word used by U...not by everybody.

as unfortunate as this

Indian police injures dozens of protesters in Nadihal

Army officer booked for civilian killings in Kashmir - 1 - *National News ? News ? MSN India

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

The fact Army officer was booked inspite of AFSPA being in effect shows our fair sense of Justice..doesnt it....?:agree:

you may have forgotten they killed 76 policemen in April, and took away their arms and ammunitions

a mere example of how much more powerful and daring they have gotten

Actually that was a blessing in disguise for us...more like ur taliban taking away Swat.That awoke U...similarly till that day the establishment was in double minds..after that we started focussing.
By killing 76 of our brave souls those fools unknowingly shot themselves in the foot.

i also hope this home grown terrorist group will be dealt with decisively. I just dont see much political will.

Thanx for ur concern..they will be.

you could be right. Ever heard of nuclear fall-out?

Realistically, i dont think they will be able to capture and fire your nukes. But I was merely pointing out that your nuclear sites (several of them in fact) are existing in highly affected naxal areas. It is worth raising an eye-brow, consider your other recent security breaches at such sites

first of all no-one knows were our nuclear sites are.
Secondly most of our secret facilities are rumoured to be in South India out of reach for most of Pak missiles and in this case Maoists.

no but you did do something similar in 1971. So if what you are saying is true, then its a very good payback

Doesnot seem to be a good payback if u see if any of the objectives were accomplished.
Has the proxies been able to separate a single inch of my motherland and hand it back to Pak...? :disagree:.

i am referring to disputed territory, not hindstan

wat u call disputed.is integral for us and that is non-negotiable.
Pardon me if im being arrogant here.every Indian is like that in this issue.:azn:

how nationalistic of them to threaten to smash trains that dont display marathi language, and threaten Muslims happening to live in hindustan

U dont have any idea as to wat ur speaking rite.?
Of course every state must have signs in its own language and how will the native population understand if its in an unintelligible language..?
threaten Muslims.....goto mumbai bhaisaab.There are muslim mla's in Shiv Sena too.U might find it hard to believe.But u gotta believe meon this.

I like to laugh. I also like to play squash and go for latenight drive on weekends. It's healthy and uplifting.

And i share ur passion.

have a cool glass of water, and try it sometime. Dont be emotional, don't be foolish.

Dont worry its monsoon here and so having only hot water.
Yes we r emotional but certainly not foolish.if u think otherwise its at ur own peril.:lol:

this country has got 1.25 billion manpower

realise the size greater than the whole europe...

economy moving at 8-9% a year

they have produced Nobel Laureates

these people send satellites to moon to find water

their compagnie's are acquiring Global Compagnie's......Mergers worth Billions of Dollars

recently the indian govt collected nearly 25 billion dollars just for telephone bandwith sale !!..thats a huge sum of money

world's best information techies are born here

they have got missiles, rockets, fighter planes, tanks, million people army

and above all the coolest thing is that "they invented ZERO"

still if anybody thinks on this planet that indians are giving kashmir.......i really doubt with those apprehensions....really the best solution is "You Keep out of My FCKING part and i will keep out of your".....i think thats the best part

Last edited:
The tribe of 'martial race', that our soldier boy belongs to, can't tell the difference between bravery and bravado, and think both are same. We Indians have been listening to this amazing chest thumping for the last 63 years. And while we listened to this out of tune music, we took two third of Kashmir from them (1947-48), took Kargil from them (1965, 1971), broke them in two pieces (1971), made them gracefully perform one of the largest surrender of armies after WW II (90,000 men in 1971), took Siachen from them (1983), etc. etc.

Its all good. You are new to this. Hence your bewilderment. You will get used to it soon enough.

If this is true, then Pakistanis need to introspect. Perhaps their misguided "bravado" is what's making them lose these wars. The other thing about "bravado" is you are likely going to get used. Anyone with a lot of passion but with a lot less thinking, ultimately gets misled by people who just appeal to their hearts and not to their minds. I need to learn more about Pakistani culture but if there is a generalization that Pakistanis think instinctively and not as a collective that take other people in the world along with them, I fear they'll get more isolated and this in turn is going to cause more alienation between pakistanis and the rest of the world. This cycles needs to be immediately stopped and ,if possible, even reversed.

India calls for ‘creative solutions’ to Kashmir issue

* Nirupama Rao says India wants stable, progressing Pakistan
* Pakistan must stop entry of radical ideology into religion

By Iftikhar Gilani

NEW DELHI: India has called for using “creative solutions” to settle the Kashmir problem, at the same time urging Pakistan to “shed its insecurity” and to stop looking at “India’s growth in subjective or negative terms”.

Addressing a closed-door session on Afghanistan-India-Pakistan trialogue organised by the Delhi Policy Group (DPG), Indian Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao admitted that progress had been made on the Kashmir issue on the basis of an understanding that “boundaries cannot be redrawn”.

According to the text of Rao’s speech that was made public, she said that the idea behind the understanding was to make boundaries irrelevant and to enable people on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC) to move freely and trade with each other.

Rao stressed that India wanted a stable, peaceful and economically progressing Pakistan. “Secondly, we sincerely desire peace with Pakistan. Thirdly, we have to learn to live with the asymmetries in our sizes and capabilities. Pakistan should shed its insecurity on these counts,” she said.

She asked Pakistan to prevent the entry of radical ideology into the domain of religion, saying it could have grave implications for peace and security between India and Pakistan, and also make differences over Kashmir more pronounced.

“As an intrinsic part of the long-term vision of relations it desires with India, Pakistan must act effectively against those terrorist groups that seek to nullify and to destroy the prospects of peace and cooperation between our two countries,” Rao said.

She said the road ahead was a long and winding one. “But as fellow travellers, India and Pakistan must tackle the challenges of this rocky road with the belief that a secure and prosperous future vitally and crucially depends on our ability to do so,” she said.

“There is a trust deficit (between the two countries). Some also refer to a vision deficit, especially since India has over the years sought to spell out a broader vision of our relationship while a similar definition has not been easy for Pakistan to enunciate,” she said.

“We want to see a peaceful, stable, energy-secure and prosperous Pakistan that acts as a bulwark against terrorism for its own sake and for the good of the region. Asymmetries in size and development, should not prevent us from working together, and realising a vision of friendly bilateral relations,” she said.

Water issue: Noting that in recent years, unprecedented focus on the “water issue” between the two countries has also been witnessed, Rao said “propaganda and baseless charges about water theft and illegal construction of dams have been spread and poisoned the atmosphere of our relations further”.

She claimed that “the myth” of water theft did not stand the test of rational scrutiny or reason. “India has never sought to deny Pakistan its fair and stipulated share of the Indus waters,” she said.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

yes so creative that it's the same stories and same lines, same rhetoric we've been hearing since as far back as i can remember.

yes so creative that it's the same stories and same lines, same rhetoric we've been hearing since as far back as i can remember.

Is it not the same from Pakistan side also

Back
Top Bottom