What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Except that the Pandits were killed for being Pandits and the 'Muslims' were killed, regrettably, for creating chaos in the Valley through unlawful means. The former comes under the definition of 'genocide' while the later is a law and order situation.

Then again, a toddler is not supposed to know the nuances.

Yeah, stone peddlers have gone so strong that they are striking terror into the hearts of the mighty indian army which in turn justifies use of lethal force against them.

How noble can this be.

hindus are always killed without any fault and a Muslim how innocent he may be, would always be labeled with the terrorist tag!

Is that what you wanted to say..??

May be Muslims were also massacred in Gujrat as they were creating 'chaos' there.

But why should i blame you, i know i am talking to a numbskull.

Except that the Pandits were killed for being Pandits

baseless indian sensationalist propaganda

a lot of them were brahmin, they went to hindustan knowing they'd have better economic opportunities there....

there was no ''genocide'' of pandits...that's a myth which can be tossed in the dustbin (where it belongs)

i'm more concerned about today, and the condition of Kashmiris being harassed, threatened, beaten and even shot dead by the security forces of the increasingly troublesome neighbour country

and the 'Muslims' were killed, regrettably, for creating chaos in the Valley through unlawful means.

the act of public protest is very undemocratic! How dare they protest at being occupied and having their neighbours, friends and relatives killed or maimed :azn:

The former comes under the definition of 'genocide' while the later is a law and order situation.

BULL-SHYTE

Then again, a toddler is not supposed to know the nuances.

are you the toddler? come back when you are out of your denial....we will guide and help you during this metamorphosisical process

^^^^If pandits had such great economic oppurtunities, then why are they living in refugee camps as was shown recently in Al Jazeeera?

The myth of Brahmins control everything is just that....a myth

How would i know it, i am the only toddler around here...:pop:

BTW, my question is still unanswered and also would you please enlighten us that does this ethnic cleansing and systematic genocide also include the heinous crimes by the IA?

Genocide was what the Pakistani army did in bengal. Systematic killing of Bengalis at a mass scale.

While IA has indulged in HR violations no doubt, it would not be ethnic clensing because the valley which was 90% muslim before 89 is now 97% muslim.
In an ethnic clensing the percentage of the targeted population goes down, not up.

^^^^If pandits had such great economic oppurtunities, then why are they living in refugee camps as was shown recently in Al Jazeeera?

The myth of Brahmins control everything is just that....a myth

the same Al Jazeera that also reported

The clashes come a day after a Muslim protester was killed demonstrating against alleged attacks on Muslims by Hindus in the Jammu region of Jammu-Kashmir.

Sajjad Haider, editor-in-chief of the Kashmir Observer told Al Jazeera that in Jammu, "where the agitation has been alarming, Muslims have been targeted by right-wing Hindu groups".

"The unfortunate part is that the government of India has been totally caught off guard and the situation has developed into full-scale confrontations.

Al Jazeera English - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - Second day of protests in Kashmir

hindus are always killed without any fault and a Muslim how innocent he may be, would always be labeled with the terrorist tag!

Is that what you wanted to say..??
Nope. The word 'Muslim' in my post was in quotes. What quotes mean in English language is apparently lost on you.

But then, toddlers will be toddlers.

Last edited:
Nope. But then, toddlers will be toddlers.

we can see based by your avatar!

:lol:
bebe02.gif

Last edited:
Yes, thats why they live in refugee camps.

most of those refugee ''camps'' are in delhi :lol:

seems that the people really needing refugee camps are not getting the attention they would require :undecided:

Yes, that Al Jazeera. How does this report proves the other report, as mentioned by Ejazji, wrong?

It is nice to see that you have successfully inoculated yourself against logic.

just trying to broaden the scope of things so they are not artificially ''tilted'' in favour of poor oppressed ''Kashmiri''pundits in new delhi

Nope. The word 'Muslim' in my post was in quotes. What quotes mean in English language is apparently lost on you.

But then, toddlers will be toddlers.

Does that really matter?

And your quotes were ignored (rather went for a six) when you used the word regrettably thus showing 'empathy' towards those who were killed.

You either feel bad about Muslims being killed or you justify the killings of 'Muslims' by the IA as they cause 'chaos' - you just ripped Kashmiris of their legitimate right to protest thus spitting over your secularism and democracy (read the 'largest' around here).

So, these two stances cant go together!

But like i said, dimwits can be of confused minds who usually find it difficult to decide upon certain very lucid matters.

just trying to broaden the scope of things so they are not artificially ''tilted'' in favour of poor oppressed ''Kashmiri''pundits in new delhi
Ahh....I see. The same foot-in-mouth syndrome. The communal riot, that you have posted, was actually a reaction to some misguided Muslims' agitation against building temporary shelters for Hindu pilgrim's on their way to Amarnath. Those regrettable killings were a backlash.

Talk of self-goal.

Ahh....I see. The same foot-in-mouth syndrome. The communal riot, that you have posted, was actually a reaction to some misguided Muslims' agitation against building temporary shelters for Hindu pilgrim's on their way to Amarnath. Those regrettable killings were a backlash.

Talk of self-goal.

what about ongoing regrettable killings --especially in Sri Nagar? Those are a backlash to exercising the very democratic rights you claim to espouse -while reality on the ground is quite different

with regards to that incident, it was misguided hindus who were torching the homes of Muslim Kashmiris; they were of the view that they were entitled to lands that did not belong to them

(sounds familiar)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom