What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

Frenchy are welcome to com!:yahoo::yahoo:

you think warships can sail the river Seine all the way to Paris....:lol:
Do you think I made joke?

Of course Chinese warships can enter France via English Channel, bypassing the sea port Le Havre, then sail thru to the river La Seine, entering Paris. As said if Chinese sailors are hungry they can buy foods at Vietnam towns. Vietnam banh mi is good. I can recommend.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_community_in_Paris

653C6FF5-2AC1-41B8-BBAD-C13911CBBECD.jpeg

If one Chinese sailor farted too loud during French "freedom-of-navigation operation", the French navy ship would've surrender.:enjoy:
Underestimate the french at ur peril. The PLAN does not even came close to the french navy capability.

Should have just fired at the french ship. Shoot first, talk later
@Feng Leng
That would have put China in some real trouble. For one thats a violation of internatinal law because France was sailing through international waters, so the western countries would love an opportunity like that to "rally" against China.

That would have put China in some real trouble. For one thats a violation of internatinal law because France was sailing through international waters, so the western countries would love an opportunity like that to "rally" against China.
Let’s not forget France is a nuclear armed country.

@Vergennes

Chinese are good at giving warnings but on the ground they know their capabilities against a western power.
French would have decimated the chinese without batting a eyelid.
Vietnamese were much weaker but they are brave men. Not so the chinese.

Let’s not forget France is a nuclear armed country.

@Vergennes
Can they use it? NO.Imo, in this day and age,anyone who uses a nuke first will get destroyed/attacked by the world. Countries use nukes nowadays for deterrence, but tbh, since other countries know they cant use it easily, i think it reduces its deterrence power. lol.

Do you think I made joke?

Of course Chinese warships can enter France via English Channel, bypassing the sea port Le Havre, then sail thru to the river La Seine, entering Paris.
doubt that. the river is too shallow and some bridges are too low above water. I doubt even the 054a frigate can go thru

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom