What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

What the hell do you know to tell me? You were so stupid at making fraudulent claim about yourself that you cannot tell me what kind of 'aviation study' did you have. You are in no position to tell us anything.

Owwh .. so you can't counterback? LOL what a pitty :yay:

It's proved you are the fraud & debunked here, you dont even have adequate understanding of basic physics other than copying paste from other resource. :enjoy:

:rofl: :rofl:
At least you're one of the few posters who doesn't insult anyone.
The reason your friend lied about himself is that he is not a very smart guy.

One would think that for a military oriented forum, there is always a chance that there maybe actual military people in its membership. So if you are going to make a claim about yourself, be ready to back up your claim.

But once you are exposed as a fraud, no one is going to take you seriously, not even your forum buddies. They know you are a fraud. You maybe friends, but they know that ultimately, you are untrustworthy.

So when I debate your friend, it is not because I take him seriously, but because I like to toy with him. :enjoy:

It's proved you are the fraud & debunked here, you dont even have adequate understanding of basic physics other than copying paste from other resource. :enjoy:
You do not deserve anything else.

When you tried to use your claimed background expertise in aviation to shut down other people, then when you are exposed as a fraud because you cannot back up your claim, even as simple a question about specialty of your 'aviation studies', you do not deserve any bit of respect and credibility. You think your Chinese friends thinks highly of you? No, they are laughing at you as much I laughs at you. They are using you, kid. You LIED about yourself. They know it and you are lower in their eyes for it.

The reason your friend lied about himself is that he is not a very smart guy.

One would think that for a military oriented forum, there is always a chance that there maybe actual military people in its membership. So if you are going to make a claim about yourself, be ready to back up your claim.

But once you are exposed as a fraud, no one is going to take you seriously, not even your forum buddies. They know you are a fraud. You maybe friends, but they know that ultimately, you are untrustworthy.

So when I debate your friend, it is not because I take him seriously, but because I like to toy with him. :enjoy:

When you tried to use your claimed background expertise in aviation to shut down other people, then when you are exposed as a fraud because you cannot back up your claim, even as simple a question about specialty of your 'aviation studies', you do not deserve any bit of respect and credibility. You think your Chinese friends thinks highly of you? No, they are laughing at you as much I laughs at you. They are using you, kid. You LIED about yourself. They know it and you are lower in their eyes for it.
I ain't laughing at anyone except jhungary.

Not at our arguments, which are far better than yours. Laugh at Gary or me all you want, but the silent readers out there -- not you -- are our targets. All you guys can do is post pictures and make unsupportable claims. We provide explanations based on experience. Huge difference.

Not at our arguments, which are far better than yours. Laugh at Gary or me all you want, but the silent readers out there -- not you -- are our targets. All you guys can do is post pictures and make unsupportable claims. We provide explanations based on experience. Huge difference.
I am weak in military so I don't comment. But I laugh at logic whether it's yours or anyones. That's where the IQ comes in. I ain't laughing at yours at the moment. So be happy.

I am weak in military so I don't comment. But I laugh at logic whether it's yours or anyones. That's where the IQ comes in. I ain't laughing at yours at the moment. So be happy.
You think I or Gary give a shit if you laugh at us? :lol:

This is a MILITARY ORIENTED forum. By that nature, those with military experience ALWAYS give better answers than those without. If you laugh at me, it is not because I cannot give credible answers but because you do not like the fact that I speak for the US. When it comes to technical issues, our answers are better than all of yours COMBINED.

What a pitty lol :yay:
Thanks for made my day, bro @antonius123

cup cup cup honey @gambit :lol:

You think I or Gary give a shit if you laugh at us? :lol:

This is a MILITARY ORIENTED forum. By that nature, those with military experience ALWAYS give better answers than those without. If you laugh at me, it is not because I cannot give credible answers but because you do not like the fact that I speak for the US. When it comes to technical issues, our answers are better than all of yours COMBINED.
Gambit hun, don't get all upset. Stop reply to my post if you don't give a shit. :D

Also, I laugh because you sound like a child. :D
Atleast for this post above. You get agitated somehow. Coz I called you cute? :rofl:

LOL. You dont exposed anything from me, my decision not to answer your question regarding my background doesn't mean i am fraud. Do not put yourself to high.

It is funny to see you were troubling participating in this thread and countering me here and there, and when you end up unable to debate me anymore then you question my background with accusation of fraud. :laugh:

If you claim you have mature experience and solid background in this field, then sustain your answers and prove me wrong! can you?
If you can't then it prove you are who is the fraud here. :bunny::sarcastic:

LOL. You dont exposed anything from me, my decision not to answer your question regarding my background doesn't mean i am fraud. Do not put yourself to high.

It is funny to see you were troubling participating in this thread and countering me here and there, and when you end up unable to debate me anymore then you question my background with accusation of fraud. :laugh:

If you claim you have mature experience and solid background in this field, then sustain your answers and prove me wrong! can you?
If you can't then it prove you are who is the fraud here. :bunny::sarcastic:
Gambit = funny man (child) :D

LOL. You dont exposed anything from me, my decision not to answer your question regarding my background doesn't mean i am fraud.
If you were bold enough to tell the Indians to shut up because of your claimed 'aviation experience', then you should have the honesty to tell me what kind of experience.

Gary was Army, I was Air Force. So why should it bother you so much to tell me what kind of 'aviation experience' or 'aviation studies' you have? After all, you and I supposedly shares the same interests, right? :lol:

If an Army guy and an Air Force guy can share experience, surely a civilian who claimed to have 'aviation experience' would feel right at home.

So yes, your decision to not tell me what was your 'aviation studies' was truly indicative of you being a fraud, a liar.

If you were bold enough to tell the Indians to shut up because of your claimed 'aviation experience', then you should have the honesty to tell me what kind of experience.

I dont see any reason why telling my experience will make my argument become truer, except you are thirsty of admittance and intend to abuse it to deceive others into believing your argument though flawed.

Gary was Army, I was Air Force. So why should it bother you so much to tell me what kind of 'aviation experience' or 'aviation studies' you have? After all, you and I supposedly shares the same interests, right? :lol:

If an Army guy and an Air Force guy can share experience, surely a civilian who claimed to have 'aviation experience' would feel right at home.

So yes, your decision to not tell me what was your 'aviation studies' was truly indicative of you being a fraud, a liar.

If Gary was army, he has experience to tell about army things, but doesnt guarantee that he knows navy, air force or military technology deeply. Do not abuse your background for boasting every things or push argument for ego though the background is genuine.

If you are Air Force guy, you should prove it by demonstrating relevant knowledge backed by citation, that way people will believe your claim about your background is true.

The funny and odd things is: you dont know and deny that maneuvering supersonic missile is attainable and difficult to intercept then become real threat for navy, while other real military guys know and acknowledge it + many other things.

From there we suspect that you are fraud, in meaning that: perhaps your Air Force background is true - but you are not in desirable position (I heard some suspect you were just a janitor in AF? :lol: )

Last edited:
If you have only 2 destroyers while enemy has 10 destroyers against you (assuming everything else is the same), will you have chance to win equal to your enemy? Not right?

Thats the meaning of: Quantity on its own is a quality. As simple as that! And you dont understand? HAHAA:omghaha::omghaha:

Stalin is not a stupid person, it is you who is stupid HAHAA:omghaha::omghaha:

CMDR Evans and MCMDR Perry PROVED YOU WRONG. :omghaha::omghaha:

Both case, the destroyer or sloop (like a frigate back in 1800s) charge ahead of the ship where Evan charge with 17 to 1 and one of them is the great YAMATO, and Perry charge with 7 to 1 odds (2 Man O War and 3 Sloop and 2 schooner), both case the commander lost their ship, but both case turn out they win the battle in the end.

AND THAT IS THE FACT.

I said you are stupid, I never said Stalin is stupid, I said Stalin is not a Tactician nor Strategist. Which mean quoting war strategy from him you may as well quote private Hitler. Prove me wrong by naming some of their Brilliant Strategy? You may as well quote yourself, which mean nothing.:omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic::nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

Not a big deal. 80 ton food supply for 2 month oconsumption can be handled by chinese logistic ship.

Since when you eat ammunition during the trip? LOL.
lol 80 tons foods.

First, who ever is stupid enough to bring 80 tons food instead of 80 tons ammo deserved to be shot.

Secondly, you have no idea how navy works. You cannot have un fresh food when you are at sea, how are you going to keep 60 days food fresh? Fresh food provide the best vitamin and prevent many nautical disease, which you don't have a fully function role 3 and role 4 hospital in a ship which would be a problem, especially for diary, eggs and other protein, which you need for bodily function. Can you store 60 days worth of Dairy? Food gone bad is also a problem for the navy. Food constantly gone bad, and replacement can food would not provide enough nutrient, which mean You can last 1 or 2 days with can food, then you have to have a new supply of fresh food.

Fresh food and Navy are like hams and peas, you cannot goes with one and not the other.

The fact you don't know life at sea is appalling.

60 days of food LOL. :omghaha::omghaha:

Doesn't matter.

Chinese simple ships can let the chinese navy cirlce the globe.
https://www.wired.com/2013/01/china-new-oiler/

lol, how your oiler get fuel from? Do you even know how much fuel is needed for a single ship to operate a day?

How many oiler you had?

LOL:omghaha::omghaha:

prove? From my Serving Relative in the Navy

2 of my relative is Navy, my father is former Navy, my cousin is active Coast Guard.

You want prove? I was on one of the Tico Cruiser for a tiger cruise some years ago and I took this

_DSC0033.jpg

How this is not from some kind of open day? 2 things.

1.) Open day will not let you go INSIDE the ship, usually a walk around. I took this picture INSIDE the hanger
2.) There are no one around, usually you would have a lot of people around if you are in an open day.

Is there enough proof?

Dude, did you actually what I wrote? This is what I wrote.

And lol for suggesting using commercial ship. Maybe you can siphon some fuel from the tank if you have an adaptor, but to resupply other stuff, unless you plan to carry each box from commercial ship to your navy ship, you need to open your resupply ship bulkhead for the transfer, if you do it in a commercial ship(If it can actually do it) that ship will sink to the bottom of the ocean. Most merchant ship is either container ship, which lay it on the container, how do you transfer a container from a merchant ship to a Navy ship in high sea when wave swing you around? Ever wondering why Navy need to specifically design replenishment ship for underway replenishment? Really high IQ of you.

[/QUOTE]

I have already said you can refuel using merchant ship

Hot refuelling is doable if YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ADAPTOR. Because you can cable fueling with the nozzle, you just have to have the right adaptor (If that ship is American ship, it usually don't need an adapter) But you won't run them on for long because the fuel merchant ship using is different grade than navy ship. I am talking about the resupplying situation. Are you going to bring each case of mango or whatever you need them? How long does it take to load and unload every case of beer, every tray of mango, every box of supply if you need 10 to 20 tons a day and you did it tray by tray?

Then I've told you that China doesnt need Djibouti for skirmish sea warfare with France in mediteranean sea. Djibouti is only additional, if they cant help doesnt matter.

How much is your IQ?

How did China get to Mediterranean Sea without any port in between? From your 18 replenishment ship lol?

And what is your IQ? Mine is higher than you obviously.

See what other people says about you :laugh: :laugh:

PEOPLE RESPECT ME, GAVE ME A TITLE, GAVE ME 315 POSITIVE RATING.

You get 1. :omghaha::omghaha:

You want to look at how people see between me and you lol? REALLY?

Evidence?

This is my evidence on how china navy can circle the globe:
https://www.wired.com/2013/01/china-new-oiler/

And you know China currently has a lot more commercial vessels than Britts that she can lease for replenishment purpose.
https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2015/09/26/canada-to-lease-commercial-vessel-to-refuel-navy-ships/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Fleet_Auxiliary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serco_Marine_Services
Count it yourself

So your navy can eat oil to survive? Ok, I understand, good to know....LOL:omghaha::omghaha:

LOLs. Who is making that stupid and ignorant claim other than you? :omghaha::omghaha:

Since when selling arms or ship to foreign nation become a solid parameter to measure the strenght of a country naval?

Do you know there are many factors on a country making decision to buy arms? => politics consideration, same platform and commonality, and technology. So you see quality of technology is not the sole factor! France used to sell more arms than China was because commonality of the weapons with other westerns country and US compared to chinese, while you know US is the king of arms supplier.

And do you know currently China surpass France in term of selling arms overseas? :laugh:

When will you be a little bit smarter and stop making stupid argument? :omghaha::omghaha:

People choose ship according to what they need and the technology, if French is behind China a lot, country like Singapore (Which itself have a large Chinese population) or Middle Eastern Country, which is political neutral, would be buying Chinese ship instead of French Ship.

Are we talking about Armament in General or Navy?

You claim French is not peer to PLAN, prove it or BS.

You sounded like a Loser
In fact, Britt couldn't win the war if she could not win sea war with Argentina. Regardless of the collateral damages that Britts navy suffered, Britts navy won.

The farther distance of the mediteranean sea should not be problem for China as you now already know that china can support her navy circling globe, not to mention supporting vessels coming from Pakistan port.

Again, the Brits lost the sea war, as I listed, the Brits win the war DESPITE the naval engagement.

And lol, Pakistan? I don't think Pakistan will allow support to China in this case, do you even know how much Dealing between French and Pakistan done?

And how are you going to support Chiense fleet globally? Just because you said so? Just because you have 18 replenishment oiler?

Neutral country wont get involve in the war indeed.

But why Singapore shall forbid a commercial vessel to get uploaded with food and other supply there for Chinese navy?

Because THAT WAS INVOLVEMENT. Are you really that dumb?

What make you think mach 4 missile won't be able to hit big target like ship. if HQ-19 and other SAM or anti sattelite missile could hit small target with speed higher than mach 4? IQ problem again ? :omghaha::omghaha:

Is this not enough for you:
20160711105937606-gif.318452

Dude, ASAT is different, Satellite CANNOT move, you cannot move a Satellite in the space, because you move the SAT, you spin it out of orbits. and ship MOVES

And Satellite, unlike Ship did not have defence.

IS THAT YOUR IQ AGAIN? :big_boss::omghaha::omghaha:

And the ship in your gif is NOT MOVING, you can see it does not have a wake.

So, suck it.

YJ-12 exist, YJ-18 exist, DF-21D exist, SM-6 exist. SM-6 is as anti ship missile as well. Why are you denial?

Tell me why there should be "10 minutes lag time issue" for a missile like YJ-12 or YJ-18 which has their own radar and tracking system on board for terminal phase?

Oh my god, you really know shit.

Let me give you a ISTAR for dummy.

Lag time come from all stage of ISTAR.

1.)Intelligence - What is your target.
2.)Surveillance - Where is your target
3.) Target Acquisition - Locking in Your Target.
4.) Reconnaissance - Where did your target goes.

Then you have fuel time, check time and flight time.

You don't just launch a missile and it will hit the carrier immediately. Its not a Fire and Forget missile. First you need a target, is the one you want to shoot is a carrier or an neutral oil tanker? You need to know whether that is your target before you shoot your missile. Then knowing which one is your target, you need to track it, and put in a coordinate for it. You then put those coordinate into your missile guidance system so your missile will fly there. Then once you put the coord into your missile, you need to keep tracking on the target. How quickly your satellite or radar contact refresh and from that refresh to where you get your information, there is a delay. And finally, a feed back from your target monitor, feedback would also come with lag time because you need to make sure that is where your target is going.

The first stage took the most lag, usually in minutes. Otherwise you will just hit anything resemble a carrier, you may or may not hit the actual carrier you want to hit in the end. Then after you secure a target, you need to calculate a trajectory. Depending on how quickly you can do it, it might takes minutes off too.

And a missile like that, all targeting information would cease when the missile is at re-entry and the onboard radar seeker take over, but at that time, you may already missed by kilometres, and in terminal velocity, you cannot manoeuvre to the target that much that fast.

Tell me: what make you think zigzag at mach 4 is unattainable? and what make you think that movement cannot dodge CIWS? Dont just OMG and denial ..

Which one is faster in turning is not a big matter. The big matter here is: CIWS cannot predict how the target will maneuver. If the CIWS can predict and can turn at least same fast then yes CIWS have big chance to down the missile. Unfortunately not.

Can you do a ZigZag when you are travelling in 150 miles per hours? You can't, what make you think you can do it in Mach 4? Again, unless you are claiming Chinese missile defied physics, it CANNOT BE DONE. Fluid Dynamic suggest the quicker a object move, the more G force that item is subject to, because the earth would want to pull you back the opposite way you are going (Newton First Law). You can calculate G force from

(Object Speed^2/Radius of turn)/32ft/s (1G)

https://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/question633.htm

At Mach 4, which is 4465 ft/s, Let's say the Radius of turn is 200 ft (Which is very wide turn, which is about 70 meters turn)

The formula is

(4465*4465/200)/32 = 3115G...…

Are you telling me, DF-whatever missle can sustain a 3000G turn?? The sea, at the lowest point, don't even give you 1000G, and it is what scientist called "Absolute Crush Depth" and you are telling me DF-26 missile can sustain that turn and endure 3115G??

And I am talking about a 100 meter turn, you zigzag 100 meter is not exactly zigzagging at all, the G number will be higher. LOL....

@gambit

So, either you are telling me Chinese missile can really sustain 3115G, otherwise you are BSing and if Chinese missile can really sustain that much G force, then that missile must have made from the strongest of the the strongest material on earth, and that did beg a question, if a missile can sustain 3115 G, how would a missile be destroy by its own explosion? LOL :omghaha::omghaha:

My my citations like: national interest, popsci, stallin, etc is not credible or less credible than your mouth?

Denial into the core :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Since when did PopSci and Stalin is creditable source?

A Blogger wrote PopSci article you are writing to, with a Master of Information Technology. And Stalin? LOL :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes it is a major talking, only you are ignorant. You dont know doesnt mean non existence.

Nope. They are talking about Chinese and Russian, not iranian etc missile as a real threat to US Navy.

Real threat? Yeah, I can see that, if Chinese missile can endure 3115G., yes, I would consider them a real threat.....LOL:omghaha::omghaha:

So you dont know the faster the more difficult to intercept?

Can you intercept flying bullet as easy as intercepting fly?

Your physics score must be very bad during your high school, maybe because of IQ problem :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I know the quick an object move, the harder to intercept, but can a high speed object move at all?

LOL 3115G and you are talking about IQ...

If you are the general of chinese side in the war, of course DF-26 will render useless due to your stupidity.

But it doesn't take a genius to see that we can use DF-26 to hit and destroy runway of military base so that they cannot fly fighters or bombers, and also destroying hanger and the aircraft inside.

What make you think a bombardment with rain of DF-26 will be much less potent than bombing from a H-6K or B-52? IQ problem eh? :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You do know Runway is a flat land, right? No matter how much you hit it, you can fix it almost immediately. You don't need anything to launch and recover an aircraft if you have TACP. Are you saying you have enough DF-26 to level ALL THE FLAT LAND in Guam?

Let me give you a for instant, Israel would go and bomb Egyptian Airfield with 10 sortie a day and render it useless, by night, the Egyptian would have fix the runway and launch their mig. Bombs, which do more damage than a Poitn to Point missile, did nothing, what make you think Missile can level Guam Anderson airbase beyond repair? When all they need is to level the runway again, and fill the crater.

Unless you are claim Chinese have enough missile to fire at Anderson and other Airfield 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Otherwise you would not be able to put any airfield out of action.

They have been tested and sucessfull. US military doesnt take it lightly.

They know China perform well in missiles, even hit more than US during the test including shooting satellites of ICBM during midcourse which is a lot more complicated than shooting a ship.

Come back to me when you have data and can be a little bit smarter :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Test what? With that flatland and outline like an US Aircraft Carrier? Hey I can fire a rocket and hit a target I draw in the ground as big as a US aircraft carrier. Pay me.

Do you have any footage it being test with actual moving ship? Or at war? If not, then you got shit.

Unlike DF-whatever, Harpoon and Tomahawk is actual combat tried and tested. Can you show the same level of proof with your DF-whatever?

LOL 3115G....:omghaha:

Actually I want to ignore him due to stupidity - absurdity and ignorance that he consistently demonstrates.

But the problem is: stupidity if told many times without enough counter would be considered truth by other ignorants.

lol. I am not as stupid as a guy who say a missile can sustain a 3115G turn.

anyway. I don't really think about you lot that much, if I have time, I come fuk you up, and play with you, if I don't have time, I laugh at your post and move on.

Come back to call me stupid WHEN YOU HAVE HALF OF MY POSITIVE RATING.:omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic:

If Gary was army, he has experience to tell about army things, but doesnt guarantee that he knows navy, air force or military technology deeply. Do not abuse your background for boasting every things or push argument for ego though the background is genuine.

If you are Air Force guy, you should prove it by demonstrating relevant knowledge backed by citation, that way people will believe your claim about your background is true.

The funny and odd things is: you dont know and deny that maneuvering supersonic missile is attainable and difficult to intercept then become real threat for navy, while other real military guys know and acknowledge it + many other things.

From there we suspect that you are fraud, in meaning that: perhaps your Air Force background is true - but you are not in desirable position (I heard some suspect you were just a janitor in AF? :lol: )

Dumbass. My family have been serving ALL BRANCH of the US military. My Brother was in the Air Force, My Father was in the Navy, my Cousin is in the Coast Guard, my Brother in Law is in the Navy, my Cousin husband is in the Navy.

I myself is an Army man, and I am an expert in ISTAR (I don't claim much about being an Expert but this is one of my expertise) ISTAR is the same between Army, Navy and the Airforce because we use tri-service equipment (Airforce drone or Navy Drone) and we train together. Whatever I don't know (Such as how long it take to refuel a ship) I can ask my relative who are serving. And I am not asking them any national security secret, so they will tell me what I want to know.

So, what is your background? High School drop out who have nothing to do and always claim he is right and the other was wrong? LOL.

As gambit said, if you are too chitshit to talk about your background, which mean you have none, then welcome to the make believe world of your own ego.

LOL:omghaha::omghaha:

lol, when you have 315 positive rating, you can stand to be laugh at by some dumb-dumb who think of themselves very much.

I don't really mine you laugh at me, that only mean you know shit about how things actually works.

Which is good.

Back
Top Bottom