What's new

The Four Powers Solution, Russia, China, India and the USA

May I request you not to flame.

As for topic, the theory looks good on paper but not practical. There were too many political & ideological differences between these four nations to form some sort of stable alliance. Besides this, there are other countries worth consideration like Japan. Also regional powers would like to be part of it. At last, personally I feel like India is overrated. We have good future for sure but we are not yet there to be compared to USA or China.

I don’t think India is overrated. Yes, India cannot be compared with US and China for sure; however, any future International financial stability depends to a major extent on the health of India financial system after all in near future India will be one of the three largest economies in the world.

Where is the position of the EU which has the highest GDP in the world ? Is it practical to ignore the fact that EU is the largest economy in the world not to mention it's overwhelming majority in NATO ? Consumer spending in EU significantly impacts the economy of the exporting nations like China .

4 power solution ignoring entire Europe? That's the most stupidest discussion I've ever heard. It is true that Russia has emerged again and China as well as India are powering towards big political statuses; but to ignore Europe is the worst thing United States can ever do.

I think, it is incorrect to think EU as if it were a country. Politics play a major hand in the financial policies of the government and thereon on the financial stability. EU, being an entity, doesn’t have a convergent political view. This could affect the efficacy of the system.

Anyway, if I were to build a new monetary and financial system, I would consider three to four countries, since more the number more complicated is the system, and I would consider countries which have potential to grow and big enough to have a future clout in international relationships. All the countries - US, China, India and Russia - certainly qualifies

Last edited:
800px-World_GDP_list_in_2050.PNG

:cheers:

Pakistan is 6th biggest country - population wise.

Do not feel small

We will catch you up soon.

Pakistan could have been one of economic powers of the world, had prudent decisions were made. In 60’s many countries even emulated Pakistan's economic planning. One such country is South Korea and… see where South Korea is today. Pakistan seems to lost its plot during Zulfikar Ali Bhutto regime and subsequent wars have weakened the economy further.

4 power solution ignoring entire Europe? That's the most stupidest discussion I've ever heard. It is true that Russia has emerged again and China as well as India are powering towards big political statuses; but to ignore Europe is the worst thing United States can ever do.

no one is ignoring europe.. we know they(EU) will be at no.5 by2050. but you know what's problem with u guys, u think u will continue your dictatorship like u done with poor countries in past. but it will never happened again. now it's our time.

no one is ignoring europe.. we know they(EU) will be at no.5 by2050. but you know what's problem with u guys, u think u will continue your dictatorship like u done with poor countries in past. but it will never happened again. now it's our time.

:cheesy:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe that we should focus on the current economic powers now instead of La Rouche's. This guy is a phony that served jail terms in the US for tax fraud.

The top economic power now is US and Europe. The secondary powers are China and Japan. It should be these four countries get together to help the global economy recover. The countries in BRIC could become the story of the future. Once they start to catch up to the existing economic powers, then they should be included.

Also, i know that China is part of BRIC.

Back
Top Bottom