What's new

The Formula1 in India

WTF happend to Lewis Hamilton??? Started 3rd and fell back to 10th!! Mclaren have srewed him over enough and have got what they deserve by slipping back to 3rd in the constructors championship. The move to Merc maybe very sensible.

Listen carefully to the radio conversation mate.. he had a problem with his suspension, but still he gets 1 points for his team...
I think he will be more happy with Mercides-petronas...
One bad news, looks like Nico hulkenberg is going to drive for sauber next year.. it was reported in BBC sports news today.. And good news is that, Adrian Sutil might just come back...

I think lewis is leaving Mclaren and moving to some other weak team.....anyone know which team...

Its mercedes-petronas, as schumi is leaving the F1 career :cry:... hamilton will join one of my favourite driver nico rosberg.. Team is not as competant as mclaren but atleast everyone will be happy with this deal..

M***F vettels (Cry boy) wins again .not really happy to see him won today .i would have liked to see webber win in yognam . :angry: i hope he crashes next time and i will enjoy watching cry face of vettel .

Anyways congrats vettel and F***Y :tdown:
Well the start was coreographed, just looking at the start it was clear that webber is not going to come in way of vettel as there is very less chance for him to win the chamionship...
It happens in F1, a superior driver always gets higher priority in the team.. Recently the same incident happened when ferrari's engineer told massa to allow alonso pass him...
And i too hate that little baby vettel, just because once he called kartikeyan "an idiot"..:angry:

Well the start was coreographed, just looking at the start it was clear that webber is not going to come in way of vettel as there is very less chance for him to win the chamionship...
It happens in F1, a superior driver always gets higher priority in the team.. Recently the same incident happened when ferrari's engineer told massa to allow alonso pass him...
And i too hate that little baby vettel, just because once he called kartikeyan "an idiot"..:angry:
yes he has no respect for others . he is cry baby when things don't go in his way . i'm sure time will come . i don't know why a team like ferrari can't match RBR . 2014 will bring us more surprises .wait and see what happens when engine rules change . i think RBR will be back where it should be ;)

yes he has no respect for others . he is cry baby when things don't go in his way . i'm sure time will come . i don't know why a team like ferrari can't match RBR . 2014 will bring us more surprises .wait and see what happens when engine rules change . i think RBR will be back where it should be ;)

Well vettel is driving for RBR in 2 year contract and he will be with them, but by 2014 ferrari is planning to get him.. And as pace of ferrari is concerned, they are currently struggling to get the pace in the car, but the singapore,japanese and korean grand prix suited the RBR well as they have got more technical turns.. And as far as i know RBR cars are very good at turns due to their down force.. while when it comes to straight speed ferrari is master of it.. don't worry Indian grand prix will have different winner as the circuit doesn't have that curves and built only for those cars which has more straight line speed...

Just hope alonso wins Indian grand, i m supporting him..

76884_376381312437456_1931439604_n.jpg

Are bhai abhi 12 din baaki hai, thoda wait karlo.. waise bhi monday se indian media apna advertisement ka kaam suru kar degi..Bas is baar wo Dalit queen trophy dene nahi ane wali hai.. relief..:eek:

its previous year picture....man....some fan had posted in facebook

vettel is very clever man .he know RBR will be no where in 2014 .so he already made contract with ferrari .he know's where RBR will be in 2014 .engine maker teams will have advantage .thats why hamilton made move to Merc . i suspect ferrari and Merc will be on top in 2014 champ .

vettel is very clever man .he know RBR will be no where in 2014 .so he already made contract with ferrari .he know's where RBR will be in 2014 .engine maker teams will have advantage .thats why hamilton made move to Merc . i suspect ferrari and Merc will be on top in 2014 champ .

That is if Bernie doesn't stick his oar in and scrap the engine change as he said he might a few weeks back.

As far as i know, the contract is still not signed.. ferrari seat will be opened.. but there is news that ferrari might just go for vettel in 2014..

As far as i know, the contract is still not signed.. ferrari seat will be opened.. but there is news that ferrari might just go for vettel in 2014..
inside ferrari sourses already confirmed it today . Here

'Vettel to Ferrari in 2014' | Planet F1 | Formula One News

That is if Bernie doesn't stick his oar in and scrap the engine change as he said he might a few weeks back.

he's sick man .there was no need for change in rules in 2009 .he made F1 an indy car racing . He's an asshole :angry:

I simply can't see it. If Vettal'e motivation is to equal and better his idol Micheal Schumacher's records then right now Ferrai are not be team for him. Since coming to Ferrai not even Alonso has been able to win a championship with Ferrai and it seems 2012 will be he third year at Ferrai where Alonso is not crowned champion. Additionally it is said that Alonso has complete number 1 status in Ferrari and has a say in who is team mate should be. Alonso likes to be the unquestionable number 1 and if he shot down the idea of Hamilton joining Ferrari you'd assume he'd do the same for Vettal. and I can't see Vettal accepting number 2 status. Additionally wih Massa's return to form he is doing a great job of backing up Alonso and it seems Alonso is more than happy for Massa to remain where he is. Now engine changes in 2014 should favor Ferrai as a works team but is Vettal willing to take he same leap of faith as Hamilton by going to Mercedes?

Now engine changes in 2014 should favor Ferrai as a works team but is Vettal willing to take he same leap of faith as Hamilton by going to Mercedes?
yes i think vettel will do the same .i bet RBR will be again a mid-field team in 2014 . only three teams will top . ferrari ,Mrec , Mclaren(could be or not) .all other teams will struggle in first year :woot:

yes i think vettel will do the same .i bet RBR will be again a mid-field team in 2014 . only three teams will top . ferrari ,Mrec , Mclaren(could be or not) .all other teams will struggle in first year :woot:

If the engine changes do take place then Merc and Ferrari are in a good position to take advantage of them. And if Mclaren are up there then RBR should be too. RBR with Newey have one of the finest design teams on the grid in the period of 1999-2012 RBR have won 2 drivers and 2 constructors championships and are on track to add another WCC and WDC to the tally. In the same time Mclaren have 1 sole WDC. I don't see any reason why RBR will suffer more than Mclaren. But again the works teams are best placed to take advantage and on that note Lotus (Renult in disguise) may have a good shot too.

Back
Top Bottom