What's new

The Formula1 in India

formula-one-world-championship-1250.jpg

formula-one-world-championship-1247.jpg

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

I don't mind good things happening there, my concern was genuine. I am against all child labor practices no matter where it may be. If you don't remember there was a huge scandal about the stadium for the Asian games using child labor. Again my concern was genuine, you can use x number of laborers just spare young children from the gruesome nature of hard labor.

A1Kaid I could sense some thing burning....Also I never knew we conducted any Asian Games recently for the last 20 years or so, and this F1 track is been constructed by a private organisation with it's own money supervised by the world Formula One organisation and till now I never read in any place that they used child labours for this F1 project...

If you have real concern about Child labourers then give us the link which says - for the F1 track construction they used child laboures, you guys are jelaous about India and it's growth - you can only envy about our F1 track and post your nonsensical comment on a F1 thread...

Yes in India many parts of the villages the child labours are still there like many developing country, but the child labour abuse is not in cities, in India we are slowly trying to remove such negative practice from system - and to do that today we have resource and will power, and below is one such example in which you can see how poor Indian school going kids are provided good food by government and private organisations to remove the child labour from our system to attract more kids to school...

So don't show your dirty intention to derail this beautiful thread, if you have concern about child labour please start a new thread and we can discus it there, you guys can only envy this kind of massive F1 projects and won't be possible to have it in your country for another 50 years with your this kind of mentality - to find negativity in every aspects with others...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know whether the EMS units have been upgraded? Last year on some of the pics I saw the the fire trucks were the crappy TATA 1616s and for a company that has spent close to half a billion USD I'd have thought a few decen fire trucks and ambulances would not be a strecth especially when the eyes of the world are on the circuit.

M***F vettels (Cry boy) wins again .not really happy to see him won today .i would have liked to see webber win in yognam . :angry: i hope he crashes next time and i will enjoy watching cry face of vettel .

Anyways congrats vettel and F***Y :tdown:

WTF happend to Lewis Hamilton??? Started 3rd and fell back to 10th!! Mclaren have srewed him over enough and have got what they deserve by slipping back to 3rd in the constructors championship. The move to Merc maybe very sensible.

WTF happend to Lewis Hamilton??? Started 3rd and fell back to 10th!! Mclaren have srewed him over enough and have got what they deserve by slipping back to 3rd in the constructors championship. The move to Merc maybe very sensible.

yee its right move .Mclaren is not reliable enough .may be Merc could bring magic in team in 2014

I think lewis is leaving Mclaren and moving to some other weak team.....anyone know which team...

Back
Top Bottom