What's new

The Formula1 in India

I don't mind good things happening there, my concern was genuine. I am against all child labor practices no matter where it may be. If you don't remember there was a huge scandal about the stadium for the Asian games using child labor. Again my concern was genuine, you can use x number of laborers just spare young children from the gruesome nature of hard labor.

Your concern is not child labor honestly if if increase in India you will enjoy it.....

What does Child labor even has to do with this?? do you have proof that child labor was used here?

This is about jealousy...be a man and accept that u are jealous and don't just bring any random sh!t.

Why would I be jealous? I live in the US. I've seen far more spectacular and greater things you'll ever see living in a third world country. What jealousy? Lol. I asked if child labor was used not accused of it. Know the difference, do you understand English well enough? Next time type in proper English you're making yourself look uneducated Mr. Jealous.

Now get back on topic and continue to post pictures.

544490_10150991271862936_654438134_n.jpg

Why would I be jealous? I live in the US. I've seen far more spectacular and greater things you'll ever see living in a third world country. What jealousy? Lol. I asked if child labor was used not accused of it. Know the difference, do you understand English well enough? Next time type in proper English you're making yourself look uneducated Mr. Jealous.

:lol:, butt hurt is what you are.. :taz:

You should visit your own country some times

Back
Top Bottom