What's new

The Formula1 in India

229959_367067680035486_1945599181_n.jpg

Very Expected comment from pakistani.....tum log kabhi kuch nahi kar shakta shirf baato ka...

You obviously don't care about the well-being of exploited children, you care more about a material stadium, than the children of your own country, says a lot about your mentality. Go on and post more pictures of this stadium on this Pakistani forum, do what you do best.

574654_358734154202172_657081695_n.jpg

You obviously don't care about the well-being of exploited children, you care more about a material stadium, than the children of your own country, says a lot about your mentality. Go on and post more pictures of this stadium on this Pakistani forum, do what you do best.

abay ja bore mat kar...this is done by JP group no child were involve....OK

294484_358733817535539_177157020_n.jpg

228501_358733844202203_511686055_n.jpg

564355_358733867535534_1450765274_n.jpg

546736_358733890868865_2082623242_n.jpg

564229_358733900868864_1762570624_n.jpg

404037_358733917535529_75363326_n.jpg

226111_358733957535525_976036358_n.jpg

I hope this wasn't made with child labor like the stadium for the Asian cup.

why cant you be open in admitting that you cannot tolerate good things happening in India? jealousy is not a medicine. if your govt or Pvt players have money, build one like this, sit back and enjoy. Btw this is a pvt stadium, owned by Jaypee group.

no govt money was spent dude.......on the other hand it provided job oppurtunities to thousands of people

You mean to say that if we stop developments from happening, Child labor will get eradicated? it will only increase the already existing tension. Please get into advisive mode only after your nation has something to be taken as an example for growth.

why cant you be open in admitting that you cannot tolerate good things happening in India? jealousy is not a medicine. if your govt or Pvt players have money, build one like this, sit back and enjoy. Btw this is a pvt stadium, owned by Jaypee group.

I don't mind good things happening there, my concern was genuine. I am against all child labor practices no matter where it may be. If you don't remember there was a huge scandal about the stadium for the Asian games using child labor. Again my concern was genuine, you can use x number of laborers just spare young children from the gruesome nature of hard labor.

You mean to say that if we stop developments from happening, Child labor will get eradicated? it will only increase the already existing tension. Please get into advisive mode only after your nation has something to be taken as an example for growth.

Dude he is trying to detail the thread that's all.....he can't digest it...remember how they come on us when bad report on BIC publish On media in 2011......

I don't mind good things happening there, my concern was genuine. I am against all child labor practices no matter where it may be. If you don't remember there was a huge scandal about the stadium for the Asian games using child labor. Again my concern was genuine, you can use x number of laborers just spare young children from the gruesome nature of hard labor.

What does Child labor even has to do with this?? do you have proof that child labor was used here?

This is about jealousy...be a man and accept that u are jealous and don't just bring any random sh!t.

No one is for child labor every normal human being is against it. The contractors who get businesses from big pvt players recruit children for increasing their profit margin. Secondly the adult wage workers bring their children along with them in order to make more money.

India now has a compulsory education system, so you would see a decline in child labor and poverty.

Back
Top Bottom