img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Thinking of F1 in India always give me goose bumps. :woot:

Thinking of F1 in India always give me goose bumps. :woot:
then how about this

After F1, now Formula E series to come to India in 2014

NEW DELHI: The promoters of the brand new FIA Formula E series, in which the cars will be powered by electric energy, are targeting India as a destination for a race in their inaugural series in 2014.

India is being viewed differently by the motorsport world after it successfully hosted Formula One Grand Prix last year.

Within the next six months, the World Superbike championship will make its debut in India and talks were also on to bring the GT1 series as well.

FIA President Jean Todt has signed an agreement with a group of investors -- Formula E Holdings Ltd (FEH)-- to stage the Formula E series, which will have 10 teams and 20 drivers.

Alejandro Agag, the CEO of Formula E, said they want India to be part of the series.

"We would like to have a race in India, but we are open about the city. We will see what the best options are and then decide," Agag told PTI in an interview.

"Formula E are certainly focussing on emerging markets to develop the championship. Establishing a base in India would reflect that strategy. We might look for a local partner in India to work with us to set up the race," Agag, who already supports teams in the GP2 and GP3 series, said.

The organisers have not yet decided on the city although initially Mumbai was mentioned as one of the venues.

JPSI, the owners of Buddh International Circuit (BIC) -- the venue of the F1 Indian Grand Prix, said they are open to the idea of hosting such a race.
After F1, now Formula E series to come to India in 2014 - The Economic Times

somebody please tell mod to make it sticky man, I have to search this thread every time when I want to post....

India's Armaan Ebrahim finishes ninth in FIA GTI World championship race in Moscow

Armaan-Ebrahim.jpg

Armaan Ebrahim finishes ninth in FIA GTI World championship race in Moscow - Overdrive Magazine

Armaan Ebrahim signs for FIA GT1 World Championship

abraham-247.jpg

Armaan Ebrahim signs for FIA GT1 World Championship

Armaan-Ebrahim-KKK_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

ArmaanEbrahim.jpg

Armaan-Ebrahim01.jpg

9319.jpg

He (Arman ebrahim) is friend of my cousin who is also young Pakistani Formula Racer already win Gulf Formula and BMW Formula @ Spain; Ahmed Yastoor Mirza

Ahmed-Yastoor-Mirza.jpg

yastoor.jpg

Already FORCE INDIA offer him to play from their side already invited Yastoor Mirza for some session with Indian young formula Racer in India.

He (Arman ebrahim) is friend of my cousin who is also young Pakistani Formula Racer already win Gulf Formula and BMW Formula @ Spain; Ahmed Yastoor Mirza

Already FORCE INDIA offer him to play from their side already invited Yastoor Mirza for some session with Indian young formula Racer in India.
Great. Hope both get place in F1 and race in India. You are more than welcome. :D

Back
Top Bottom