What's new

The Formula1 in India

30th october i think so

Also expect some crazy moves at the start as always. at turn 2 and 3

Those turn will definitely generate some serious adrenaline drive
but I guess its not possible to overtake in those turns. Also the turn before the last one will seriously give some mighty challenges .

Those turn will definitely generate some serious adrenaline drive
but I guess its not possible to overtake in those turns. Also the turn before the last one will seriously give some mighty challenges .

:lol:

well said

Guys is this India circuit quite unique, as the tallest and part of the circuit is like 3 meters above the lowest point the circuit, which I thing is different,

Guys is this India circuit quite unique, as the tallest and part of the circuit is like 3 meters above the lowest point the circuit, which I thing is different,

Well its good thing to have elevation changes not that its unique such as the ones in Germany or Bahrain.

Well if it was Monaco there the crowd do generate
another kind of drive :P

and this time in Monaco Hamilton showed what an adrenaline drive is all about. :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Just having a look at F1 circuits, Abu Dhabi seems to be the best looking one for me.

Formula 1

i love its pit stop. The way car re-enters into the circuit. Beautiful

It looka sensenational when super cars enters the space. Thriller :angel:

Wrc is better why dont we make one of them too and for nass cars to

Deepika-Padukone-Force-India-Formula-1.jpg

:smitten:

the pictures are quite old here tbh.

some people have expressed doubts on it being ready, but india always do things late, iits in our dna, look at cwg for example.

The pictures Veeru posted are not old, but recent.

Back
Top Bottom