What's new

The Forgotten Chunk of Pakistan-Junagarh

Now, look at your earlier posts on this thread. You were claiming that Pakistan halted the process of demilitarisation/plebiscite in J&K. You were told that it was a lie propagated by Indian state .. UN has never held Pakistan responsible

I am Having The different opinion to The Conditions Which was put bu the UN For the Plebscite To be Held.

So Here Read This And then only Reply:
http://unscr.com/en/resolutions/47

Read The Conditions Which Are Listed Here And then compare with the ones u were listing.
From UN website ,I am expecting that U will say this random Link Too..

Sorry to burst your bubble, mate .. but you will need a lot more than a random BBC news article link to correct us,

If The same website would Write Anything About India Then it will be a neutral Source But Since It can't fit With Your so called reality,Its A Random BBC link.
Nice Going Mate..

If you don't have access to UN official documents, then you can read it here (p. 172):
Danger in Kashmir

So I guess This Is also some random Link.

And as I Am Seeing That We Can Go On and on and on without any conclusion for the others to follow.
Since UN Doesn't Matter Today As much as it would have mattered that time
I Guess Its Just A Waste Of Time and Energy arguing.
There Are Various Good Threads On this forum About The same topic, Why Dont't You Visit Them.All Your arguments and counter arguments are already listed there.

Thanks

I am Having The different opinion to The Conditions Which was put bu the UN For the Plebscite To be Held.

So Here Read This And then only Reply:

Read The Conditions Which Are Listed Here And then compare with the ones u were listing.
From UN website ,I am expecting that U will say this random Link Too..

You are free to have your opinions.. They are entirely irrelevant though
Here we are discussing the UN Resolutions and how the UN has interpreted them.

And I am not listing conditions of my own, I am just quoting the UNCIP resolutions... Google it if you don't know about the UNCIP resolutions of 13 Aug 1948 and 5 Jan 1949.

See, that's the problem .. You don't know about the Truce Agreement, you are clueless about the UNCIP Resolutions, you don't even know that Pakistan was never declared aggressor by the UN ... And here you are arguing with us telling us to ONLY reply after reading the UNSC resolutions!!

Links were provided to existing discussions on the subject and you were asked to reply on the relevant threads.. But you chose to ignore .. All of this has been discussed in detail on those threads... The usual Indian lies and arguments have been thoroughly discussed and summarily refuted ... Read through those threads and then reply on the relevant threads if you have anything to add... Now stop derailing this thread which is not about Kashmir but Junagadh.

Regards

:-):-):-)
You are free to have your opinions.. They are entirely irrelevant though
Irrelevent Lol
I Have Provided The Link To the UN Website Itself AbOut the resolution,have You Even Read it?
If read Then Also denying the fact.
Quoting UN document Then Also You doesnt want to accept.
I dont Know What is the problem here.
I dont know what to tell You Seriously.

See, that's the problem .. You don't know about the Truce Agreement, you are clueless about the UNCIP Resolutions,

Care to Look My old messages About the truce agreement.And All The Points.
But Again For You If U hadn't read

The Exact Resolution For yoy to read.
Now stop derailing this thread which is not about Kashmir but Junagadh.
Yes I said in above post No point in Discussing.
No posts for me about Kashmir In this thread.
Hope U will Follow it too:-)

It's easier for you to prove me wrong by simply quoting the relevant clause of the bill that negates any such notion.

It is all of 3 pages. If you are interested look it up and read it. If you cannot take that much effort, it'd be just because you prefer whining about what's not there instead of getting at the truth. Seriously! do you see how wicked it is when you make an allegation and then ask me to prove you wrong ?

It is all of 3 pages. If you are interested look it up and read it. If you cannot take that much effort, it'd be just because you prefer whining about what's not there instead of getting at the truth. Seriously! do you see how wicked it is when you make an allegation and then ask me to prove you wrong ?

why do you assume I did not?

Never ever accept what india says or does. No matter who comes or goes there, the fact is india is a hindutva fascist country since its inception.

Truth has been spoken. My ancestors saw it first hand on the East Punjab, Kashmir border. Muslim majority populations were replaced by Hindu mob violence and Sikh militias to allow the planned Indian invasion of Kashmir to proceed.

They even brutally ethnically cleansed Jammu of its majority Muslims to build a Hindu base population.

The United Nations Security Council did consider Junagadh question on 18th and 26th Feb 1948. The Indian response was that even if a plebiscite was held again the result would nearly be the same. And as India had agreed to hold plebiscite in Kashmir, no further steps were taken. Junagadh issue is linked with Kashmir issue, even in the UN

Yes.
The Partition of the Subcontinent was premised on a religion-based divide. Pakistan's claim to Junagadh and Hyderabad Deccan would make Pakistan's position on Kashmir weaker. It was not the right of any Maharaja or Nawab to decide the fate of millions of people--neither in Kashmir nor in Junagadh. It had to be based on the will of the people expressed through free and fair elections, as was done in most of the rest of the Subcontinent. But Junagadh is a good example to expose the hypocrisy of an expansionist India.

:-):-):-)
Irrelevent Lol
I Have Provided The Link To the UN Website Itself AbOut the resolution,have You Even Read it?
If read Then Also denying the fact.
Quoting UN document Then Also You doesnt want to accept.
I dont Know What is the problem here.
I dont know what to tell You Seriously.

Care to Look My old messages About the truce agreement.And All The Points.
But Again For You If U hadn't read

The Exact Resolution For yoy to read.

Yes I said in above post No point in Discussing.
No posts for me about Kashmir In this thread.
Hope U will Follow it too:-)

The stance of Govt. of Pakistan is always to solve the Kashmir Issue based on UN Resolutions. If you note it is a plural > Resolutions.

Here is an interesting read and one of the resolutions for you: http://unscr.com/en/resolutions/doc/98

The boy singing with hope in his eyes at 1:28 in now a stateless refugee thanks to RSS Government.

why, just because you say that? That boy is now probably finishing up his engineering degree in Ahmedabad and the light in his eye even brighter now thinking about the great structured he is going build in Vadodara or a forest ranger gone back to take care of those beasts.

why, just because you say that? That boy is now probably finishing up his engineering degree in Ahmedabad and the light in his eye even brighter now thinking about the great structured he is going build in Vadodara or a forest ranger gone back to take care of those beasts.

Do you seriously believe that?

Considering these people have lived this way as long as the concept of time exists in human civilisation.

Every year aid money for this Lion conservation program is spent on promoting urban living among the maldharis but every year more people return back to their ways dismayed by modern life.

Next thing you will tell me is even remote uncontacted tribes have proper documentation, the ones forced into living in human zoos.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom