What's new

The Forgotten Chunk of Pakistan-Junagarh

The newly added provisions to the Indian constitution does not agree with you.

After the newly added clauses to the constitution, Muslims of these particular states are now stateless in their own country if you do in fact understand the demographics, the landscape of these territories.

Technically even the non Muslims of these territories are stateless until selected otherwise.

which one? Do you mean the CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act)? It refers ONLY to illegal immigrants from neigboring countries. In no way does it apply to nor does it refer to anything about nin-immigrant or native people of any part of India including Junagadh.

Are you saying there are a lot of Muslims that have illegally migrated from Pakistan or elsewhere into Junagadh ?

which one? Do you mean the CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act)? It refers ONLY to illegal immigrants from neigboring countries. In no way does it apply to nor does it refer to anything about nin-immigrant or native people of any part of India including Junagadh.

Are you saying there are a lot of Muslims that have illegally migrated from Pakistan or elsewhere into Junagadh ?

I am simply asking you to understand the reality that these people have been living there for thousands of years. They don't have the concept of urban living or registered living. they must live their certain way and you should know this well. For the Babu central government they are illegals unless proven Indian by extreme prejudice and nepotism.

I am simply asking you to understand the reality that these people have been living there for thousands of years. They don't have the concept of urban living or registered living. they must live their certain way and you should know this well. For the Babu central government they are illegals unless proven Indian by extreme prejudice and nepotism.

I really don't understand what you are saying. If they have been in Junagadh and did not sneak in from Pakistan, there is no issue. Please explain what I am missing

I really don't understand what you are saying. If they have been in Junagadh and did not sneak in from Pakistan, there is no issue. Please explain what I am missing

how do they prove this to you? just explain that to me.

We can go and ask random people in Little Rann Desert and Junagardh if they have a stamp paper documenting that they have been here forever

how do they prove this to you? just explain that to me.

We can go and ask random people in Little Rann Desert and Junagardh if they have a stamp paper documenting that they have been here forever

First of, nobody is going after any people in Little Rann Desert or Junagadth or anywhere.

If somebody acts suspiciously or some reports presence of illegal immigrant, they'll probably be asked to prove they are not illegal. They can do that by referring to their neighbor or other village people.

Why is this different from what the border protection forces do in any other country?

First of, nobody is going after any people in Little Rann Desert or Junagadth or anywhere.

If somebody acts suspiciously or some reports presence of illegal immigrant, they'll probably be asked to prove they are not illegal. They can do that by referring to their neighbor or other village people.

Why is this different from what the border protection forces do in any other country?

It's not the border now is it?

People will settle their old tribal problems with this genocidal weapon of yours helped on by those dying to mine in these rich areas.

As i said technically all of these people are stateless unless they submit to the fascist central government.

Which city or state are you from if i may ask?

It's not the border now is it?

People will settle their old tribal problems with this genocidal weapon of yours helped on by those dying to mine in these rich areas.

As i said technically all of these people are stateless unless they submit to the fascist central government.

Which city or state are you from if i may ask?

illegal immigrants, once they come in do not just stay in border towns.

But more to the point, your concern then is based merely on your suspicion that somebody may misuse the law. There is no way to argue against suspicions.

For example, if I say some cop in Karachi may throw Pakistan's infamous blasphemy law at somebody who he doesn't like. Will you therefore sign a petition for cancellation of that law? or the Company law or any of your civil or criminal laws - what law cannot be misused; and so for fear of abuse, should countries not have laws?

illegal immigrants, once they come in do not just stay in border towns.

But more to the point, your concern then is based merely on your suspicion that somebody may misuse the law. There is no way to argue against suspicions.

For example, if I say some cop in Karachi may throw Pakistan's infamous blasphemy law at somebody who he doesn't like. Will you therefore sign a petition for cancellation of that law? or the Company law or any of your civil or criminal laws - what law cannot be misused; and so for fear of abuse, should countries not have laws?

two entirely different things.

You could have compared it with beef ban which i assure you Muslims follow out of respect and not of fear.

If they are stateless, how can you apply Indian law on them too in first place?

two entirely different things.

You could have compared it with beef ban which i assure you Muslims follow out of respect and not of fear.

If they are stateless, how can you apply Indian law on them too in first place?

No they are not 2 different things. why would they be stateless. You're just making stuff up.

No they are not 2 different things. why would they be stateless. You're just making stuff up.

they are stateless because GoI does not have them documented.

how hard is it for you to get?

they will all have to register as Indians. they are stateless as of April 24 2020

they are stateless because GoI does not have them documented.

how hard is it for you to get?

they will all have to register as Indians. they are stateless as of April 24 2020

you're the one that doesn't get it...or more likely, don't want to get it.
May be you should read CAA

you're the one that doesn't get it...or more likely, don't want to get it.
May be you should read CAA

It's easier for you to prove me wrong by simply quoting the relevant clause of the bill that negates any such notion.

What's even the point, even if you had gotten it in 1947, it would have been the same case as Bangladesh - An enclave surrounded by hostile territory. You would have lost it sooner or later.

why are you hostile to Bangladesh?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom