What's new

The food bridge India built with Kim's Korea

USSR alone didn't back N Korea. China did too. 150,000 Chinese died in the Korean War.

More than 50% of N Korean import comes from China. And no other country is willing to export to them due to the embargo. Are you telling me that China can't coerce North Korea to toe its line?

U Mean China should stop trade with N Korea and let their people to starve to death like your unattachable peoples.

$1800 is GDP Per capita(PPP) figure. Its $3400 for India and $2700 for Pakistan, so no, their "income" is not higher than India's or Pakistan's

The nominal per capita of North Korea is roughly 1300 US$, higher than Vietnam, India or Pakistan. And as in any communist/sociliast countries in eastern bloc, the disparity in income is surely much smaller than in capitalist countries, especially countries like India or Phillipines, where majority live in abject poverty with some billionaires on top. In global hungry index, North Korea rank 29th, while India rank almost at the bottom at 67th.

I do not like the dictatoship of Kim family, but from management point of view, they did much better job than the goverment of India, Pakistan or even Vietnam. The country is arounf 70% urbanized, their cities are clean, modern looking and civilized, like any Eastern European cities in the past.
There is starvation sometimes, but it happened in Soviet Union also.

In general, though North Korea is poor country, their country is full of potential. The people are highly educated, although being disconnected to outside world, disciplined and hard-working.

Western press may have some moral background in criticizing North Korea, but I find it laughable if India imitate these. The average North Korean are more educated, more well fed and living in more civilized enviroment than average Indian.

My purpose of posting this thread is not to bash China, USA or India as all the participants are doing :tdown:
We should all try and bring NK out of their sufferings and get them along the mainstream world :tup:

oh,I thought North Korea is wealthier than india.

My purpose of posting this thread is not to bash China, USA or India as all the participants are doing :tdown:
We should all try and bring NK out of their sufferings and get them along the mainstream world :tup:

What do you mean by bringing the NK people out of their suffering? Indian average standard of living, literacy, poverty, etc. would be a decline or an increase for NK people?

Götterdämmerung;2413663 said:
What do you mean by bringing the NK people out of their suffering? Indian average standard of living, literacy, poverty, etc. would be a decline or an increase for NK people?

Their suffering is their isolation and sanctions. Was my post too complex to comprehend??

So you think your government is starting to get concerned regarding a poor nation like India's growth????

Well we never treat India seriously.But at least India has a huge population.

Well we never treat India seriously.But at least India has a huge population.
too much of anything is not good for your health mate....we know that we are behind China in almost all aspect but the posts from you doesnt do a great deal in creating a friendly atmosphere....also dont underestimate anyone while overestimating your status....

too much of anything is not good for your health mate....we know that we are behind China in almost all aspect but the posts from you doesnt do a great deal in creating a friendly atmosphere....also dont underestimate anyone while overestimating your status....
But that is the truth. In Chinese forum ,almost every thread connect with India is considered to be funny. Indian are just too boastful.

But that is the truth. In Chinese forum ,almost every thread connect with India is considered to be funny. Indian are just too boastful.
So how many predicted your countrys growth few decades back?????answer is none.....you can say the same thing about India....Let us remain funny for your esteemed vision...Passion to make difference is their in both of us why isolate and make fun of another???I never thought Chinese to be arrogant before i joined here..your view upon as funny is not going to stop our growth and you continue your bashings...

So how many predicted your countrys growth few decades back?????answer is none.....you can say the same thing about India....Let us remain funny for your esteemed vision...Passion to make difference is their in both of us why isolate and make fun of another???I never thought Chinese to be arrogant before i joined here..your view upon as funny is not going to stop our growth and you continue your bashings...

But I have never seen any Chinese/ Chinese media or high ranking officials boasting how they will become a super duper power in x years, how Shanghai will leave New York, London, Paris in the dust in x year, how their GDP will be the biggest in x years, how their Olympic Games will put xyz Olympic Games to shame, etc.

Back
Top Bottom