What's new

The Folly of The German Air Force

Hi,

It is so easy to say yes---if I agree with all of you guys---and tell you that all is well and good---Paf has the perfect number and perfect aircraft and are in a perfect position to do the perfect damage to the enemy.

But if you look at historical precedence---historical facts---you will learn and find out that many a great nations fell down and were crushed because they never paid any heed to the warnings.

They had shut their eyes and ears to facts that were waved in front of their eyes---the ignorance of self belief and grandiose of the past overcame the sense of reasoning.

Sense of reasoning is a gift from God.

It is more evident in people who are from cold / snow areas than in those who are from warm areas---. A wrong turn in snow will result in a pop sickle of you i the morning---a wrong turn n a hot night may find you sitting on the side of the road with a blown radiator---.

Historical precedence does not support Paf's claim in any form or function---.

Hi,

Here is a link from sinodefense forum regarding the JH7B.

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/jh-7-jh-7a-jh-7b-thread.t912/page-166

Read the comments by Richard Santos---.

Technically---the JH7B is superior to the J16 in a naval strike aircraft role due to its design.

He further says that the F111 was a far superior bomber than the F15 could ever be---and he is not the only one---.

Quite a few pros that I have communicated with have similar considerations about the JH7B.

Last edited:
Hi,

What Mr.Santos is stating and a few others is that the wing design of the JH7 is better suited for low flight than the J15 / 16---SU27---su34---just like the F111 compared to the F15

So---tactically it is a more suitable aircraft for strike missions over the seas and has better fuel utility in low altitude mode than other aircraft---.

Fly low over the ocean---pop up at your standoff weapons release range---release your weapons at the beach city targets and be gone.

Back
Top Bottom