What's new

The Folly of The German Air Force

Hi,

Tell that Jackass in the PN that the chinese naval wing will launch these aircraft against the U S assets and that is the best naval assets that they have at this time that is fully operational and full deployment status.

Hi,

Before making comments like these---it is better to ask---.

On strike missions---the strike aircraft are defense less---. They are just carrying their air to surface load---.

FC31 has nothing in common with the J11 / J16.

Hi,

These kids are clueless to what you are saying---. Unless it does not do 9 G's and stand on its tail when going up---these kids think that the plane is worthless.

They have no comprehension about the utility of an aircraft like the Aardvark.

Dear Sir as per my limited understanding Pak Mirages on bombing Mission als have AAMs just like F15s. Neither u nor I are part of PN in any way. More over Fc31 common with J16/J11 or not shall be their for multiple roles. U shall see for ur self in near future.

Dear Sir as per my limited understanding Pak Mirages on bombing Mission als have AAMs just like F15s. Neither u nor I are part of PN in any way. More over Fc31 common with J16/J11 or not shall be their for multiple roles. U shall see for ur self in near future.

Hi,

If you don't have enough information---ask.

That guy is very well trained by top institutions and he is not alone who say that also don't compare PN with PLAN as later have many air, sea and undersea assets to provide support to JH7 strike package which PN can not do.

Hi,

You just winging it right now---. And how would those assets help.

Hi,

If you don't have enough information---ask.

Hi,

You just winging it right now---. And how would those assets help.

Kindly sale cars, and leave the defence work to professionals, and if you like JH7 that much buy one and try to cross in Indian border flying it, you will get your answer but you may not be able to tell anyone.

Kindly sale cars, and leave the defence work to professionals, and if you like JH7 that much buy one and try to cross in Indian border flying it, you will get your answer but you may not be able to tell anyone.

Hi,

You kids have serious learning disability---. You have no knowledge of your own---you are basing your assumption on a 3rd party say so---.

And on top of that---you are arguing over the issue over which you are clueless---.

If you had stated that it was assessment and research and knowledge due to your background---I would say that you have a point---.

But when you don't have that ability and have to ask someone---without delving into the subject matter---and come out swinging---that is a terrible state of affairs.

And please explain how those assets would help in a strike---. You are totally clueless---ain't you.

Last edited:
I think only viable strategic bomber these days is B2 spirit....caz its stealth...

Others are sitting ducks...includin b52

Yes we need a dedicated strike aircraft

Hi,

The upgraded B52 is a standoff weapons delivery platform---so that it does not to come with the range of any LRSAM to deliver its goods.

Secondly---with its special paint and massive jamming capabilities---it would be hard to pick up this aircraft from 250 + miles away.

It will come---launch and be gone even before the enemy knew who dropped the ALCM's.

And the same thing can be repeated by the JH7B at twice the range of the Mirage 3---flying father out and launching the Hatf 8 from 500 + Km away from over the ocean at the target cities on the coastline and be gone.

Hi,

The upgraded B52 is a standoff weapons delivery platform---so that it does not to come with the range of any LRSAM to deliver its goods.

Secondly---with its special paint and massive jamming capabilities---it would be hard to pick up this aircraft from 250 + miles away.

It will come---launch and be gone even before the enemy knew who dropped the ALCM's.

And the same thing can be repeated by the JH7B at twice the range of the Mirage 3---flying father out and launching the Hatf 8 from 500 + Km away from over the ocean at the target cities on the coastline and be gone.

If you are talking about strategic bombers... than u shud b talking about going over the target anf dropping massive ordinance in single go to inflict big damage...

ALCMs can be launched much efficiently with much smaller aircraft...

And a 1950s radar can pic up b 52 at 250 km... no problems...

A 1950s radar and 1950s missile shot down f 117 over serbia...

These toys are great to secure illetrate people

If you are talking about strategic bombers... than u shud b talking about going over the target anf dropping massive ordinance in single go to inflict big damage...

But sir B-52 can also launch standoff weapon from a save distance, after a both gulfwars carpet bomber to standoff missile launcher, ALCM is fired from B-52 in numbers although it can be launch from smaller aircrafts but just 1 or 2 in numbers,
As for your information several B-52 was destroyed by SA-2 which is also1950's tech, but not to forget B-52 was also produce in 1952,:enjoy: in Vietnam war, this doesn't mean that B-52 is useless or crap:disagree::p:

Hi,

It is very difficult to teach those who want to stay illiterate---but as you are a paksiatni---I will try so that the light bulb may come on---.

A small aircraft will have 1 alcm and maybe 250 miles range---an aircraft like the JH7B would have 2 and a 600 + miles range---a B52 may have over 10 + alcm's and 1000's of miles range.

So---when your ability to strike changes from 250 miles to a 600 miles range one way---the enemy also has to put more assets to cover your range---and as it has to utilize more assets---it will have to move its assets from other areas to cover its flanks---meaning---it will be leaving bigger uncovered areas elsewhere.

In a given first strike opportunity---you want an aircraft with a maximum load to carry and launch---because the first strike needs to be the strike that makes most damage.

With guided munitions---there is no need to fly over the target anymore---. With data link---you can have a 5th gen aircraft guiding the munitions of a strike aircraft---. Or even without a 5th gen---the aircraft can launch its assets from far away---and if launched from over the ocean---a direction / vector of convenience to the target maybe chosen that is more suitable to your aircraft than to your enemies aircraft.

As for shooting down the F117---those are not very intelligent comments---don't cut your nose to spite your face---.

The F117 was clocked from the take off time from Italy to flight overhead over serbia.

This not the 50's---. The jammers in that single B52 would jam all the pakistani radars and telecommunications.

Raise the level of your thinking---raise the caliber of your discussion---silly and thoughtless comments will get you a pat on your back from friends---but would be worthless otherwise.

So---be it a launch of ALCM from a B52 or from a JH7b from 250 miles away from over the ocean---it is far outside the envelope of the surface based LR SAMs

Last edited:
Hi,

It is very difficult to teach those who want to stay illiterate---but as you are a paksiatni---I will try so that the light bulb may come on---.

A small aircraft will have 1 alcm and maybe 250 miles range---an aircraft like the JH7B would have 2 and a 600 + miles range---a B52 may have over 10 + alcm's and 1000's of miles range.

So---when your ability to strike changes from 250 miles to a 600 miles range one way---the enemy also has to put more assets to cover your range---and as it has to utilize more assets---it will have to move its assets from other areas to cover its flanks---meaning---it will be leaving bigger uncovered areas elsewhere.

In a given first strike opportunity---you want an aircraft with a maximum load to carry and launch---because the first strike needs to be the strike that makes most damage.

With guided munitions---there is no need to fly over the target anymore---. With data link---you can have a 5th gen aircraft guiding the munitions of a strike aircraft---. Or even without a 5th gen---the aircraft can launch its assets from far away---and if launched from over the ocean---a direction / vector of convenience to the target maybe chosen that is more suitable to your aircraft than to your enemies aircraft.

As for shooting down the F117---those are not very intelligent comments---don't cut your nose to spite your face---.

The F117 was clocked from the take off time from Italy to flight overhead over serbia.

This not the 50's---. The jammers in that single B52 would jam all the pakistani radars and telecommunications.

Raise the level of your thinking---raise the caliber of your discussion---silly and thoughtless comments will get you a pat on your back from friends---but would be worthless otherwise.

So---be it a launch of ALCM from a B52 or from a JH7b from 250 miles away from over the ocean---it is far outside the envelope of the surface based LR SAMs
Well said sir:tup: i add some more on this guiding standoff munition from second or third party is not new thing, in the cold war same thing were did from russian for guiding of their anti ship missile, like Tu-95 lunches anti-ship missiles and guideness came from either specialized versions of Tu-16 or Tu22:tup:

Hi,

Your statement is true when air defence is either not intact or being destroyed, or based on third class Russian tech. But in Indo/Pak the distance for both attack and defense is short. If a Missile is fired from 500KM away by Pak it has more chances to be intercepted by Indian SAMs. The need for deep penetration shall always be there.

The range of S400 is about 400KM and if got in original condition by India shall be enough to counter Pak jets within our own area untill and unless they have powerful defensive /stealth capabilities. Not just to be mere bomb trucks.

There is no use comparing a F-111 with JH-7, you cannot evaluate a fine Arabian horse and then buy a donkey and ride it to battle..

If long range strike in excess of 1500+ km becomes too essential, than I think buying Su-34s will be a better option, I have read some where that they have upgraded its avionics for very low altitude flying and it may be comparable or better than ROSE mirages.

Last edited:

Stop making up facts ...educate your self...very illetrate comment

By the way who do u want to hit thousands of miles away with a strategic bomber??

There is no use comparing a F-111 with JH-7, you cannot evaluate a fine Arabian horse and then buy a donkey and ride it to battle..

If long range strike in excess of 1500+ km becomes too essential, than I think buying Su-34s will be a better option, I have read some where that they have upgraded its avionics for very low altitude flying and it may be comparable or better than ROSE mirages.
Hi,

Your base comment is agreeable---. When I talk about the JH7B---I am talking not of WISHFUL thinking but what is available.

My first choice would be the SU34---then the J16---but the SU34 is not available.

Pakistan air force has been using donkeys for ages----the Fantan ( worst than a donkey---maybe a sloth )---the F7's---the outdated mirage 3's---.

Donkeys are good---they do a steady job and no complaints.

By the way who do u want to hit thousands of miles away with a strategic bomber??

Hi,

1000 miles away is the heart of the enemy---never been struck before---. The strikes would devastate the enemy---make the foreign assets run away from the country---never to come back---.

Plus---that would force the enemy to spread its defense assets far and wide to protect ' that ' assets.

Which means---that crucial gaps would be created in the frontline as well.

We don't need any planes , we have "Jogi Baba" and his black magic , he will do some tantric chants and the enemy crafts will fall from air

Airforce deal ke liye , Jogi baba ko message karain

powerful-black-magic-solution-pakistan-201502091243441690260000.jpg

F16 Ka chakker bhi Congress main Phansa ho , Jogi Baba ko call karain

Last edited:
Your statement is true when air defence is either not intact or being destroyed, or based on third class Russian tech. But in Indo/Pak the distance for both attack and defense is short. If a Missile is fired from 500KM away by Pak it has more chances to be intercepted by Indian SAMs. The need for deep penetration shall always be there.

The range of S400 is about 400KM and if got in original condition by India shall be enough to counter Pak jets within our own area untill and unless they have powerful defensive /stealth capabilities. Not just to be mere bomb trucks.

Hi,

I am not talking about over the land strikes---I am talking about over the sea---. The ' reverse dog leg ' to indian coastline---the aircraft can easily fly farther out from the envelope of the S400's---and can dash in---launch its ALCM's and be gone---.

Back
Top Bottom