What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 65 years have passed. Wait for another 65 years. Wait and see Kashmiris will never accept India, they hate it. kashmir will never be normal again.

We have been hearing this for a long time.
Come with some better arguments

Visit it at your own risk as INDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR.

Kashmir enjoys tourism boom | Asia Pacific | ABC Radio Australia

Kindly you do the same And dont worry about us:D

If the terrorism sponsered from your soil was not affecting us , we wouldnot have bothered about your country ......:D

We have been hearing this for a long time.
Come with some better arguments

Kashmir enjoys tourism boom | Asia Pacific | ABC Radio Australia

If the terrorism sponsered from your soil was not affecting us , we wouldnot have bothered about your country ......:D

Well ofcourse u indians really are worried about tourism in Indian Held Kashmir. Thats all you do. What about the thousands of people killed by your security forces there. But lets look at the article and the statistics below.

Indian troops martyr five more youth in ***

Life imprisonment to detainees against international law

Srinagar, December 18 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred five Kashmiri youth during a continued military operation at Saidpora in Sopore, today.

The troops also continued their operation in Hard Shiva, Manzpora Shiva, Khar Mohalla and Reshipora villages of Sopore for the fourth consecutive day, today.The veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani in a statement issued in Srinagar said that life imprisonment to the Kashmiris by Indian courts were in clear violation of the recognised standards of international laws. He emphasised that the detained Kashmiris being residents of a disputed territory were prisoners of war and initiation of criminal cases against them had no moral and legal justification. He appealed to the Amnesty International and other world human rights organisations to take cognisance of the matter and prevail upon India to release all the illegally detained Kashmiris.

To step up its ongoing state terrorism in the occupied territory, India is going to deploy thousands of more troops by February, next year. The Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal during a press conference in New Delhi said that some 8,000 to 10,000 personnel of the paramilitary force would initially be deployed in Kashmir to assist BSF and CRPF.

In London, the Kashmir Centre during its Advisory Council meeting, chaired by Executive Director, Professor Nazir Ahmad Shawl paid rich tributes to the prominent Kashmiri leader, Chaudhry Ghulam Abbas, on his 45th death anniversary, today.

Jan. 1989 to Dec 31, 2012
Total Killings * 93,836
Custodial Killings 6,997
Civilians Arrested 120,724
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed 105,977
Women Widowed 22,765
Children Orphaned 107,444
Women gang-raped / Molested 10,048

Source:Kasmir Media Service

Well ofcourse u indians really are worried about tourism in Indian Held Kashmir. Thats all you do. What about the thousands of people killed by your security forces there. But lets look at the article and the statistics below.

Good work by IA . Any terrorist who cross the border to carry out attacks should be shot down and dumped in graves .
The same news you posted , this time the truth .....

Security forces kill 5 LeT terrorists in Sopore encounter as infiltration bids increase ahead of onset of winter : North, News - India Today

Good work by IA . Any terrorist who cross the border to carry out attacks should be shot down and dumped in graves .
The same news you posted , this time the truth .....

Security forces kill 5 LeT terrorists in Sopore encounter as infiltration bids increase ahead of onset of winter : North, News - India Today

LOL. The sad thing is that you Indians dont even know that those killed were mostly innocent Kashmiris which were murdered by Indian brutal army and the Kashmiri women raped by them. Shame on you all for accepting this. Tells us that how much you hate the Kashmiris. Only you guys want the land not the people living in it.
:sniper:

LOL. The sad thing is that you Indians dont even know that those killed were mostly innocent Kashmiris which were murdered by Indian brutal army and the Kashmiri women raped by them. Shame on you all for accepting this. Tells us that how much you hate the Kashmiris. Only you guys want the land not the people living in it.

Anything that help you sleep better .

Whether you accept it or not , you are not going to get an inch of Jammu and Kashmir.

Anything that help you sleep better .

Whether you accept it or not , you are not going to get an inch of Jammu and Kashmir.

LOL. I do sleep better, its you Indians with your force of 700,000 soldiers stationed in Indian Occupied Kashmir who are having sleepless nights. When the day comes bear it with a pinch of salt.

LOL. I do sleep better, its you Indians with your force of 700,000 soldiers stationed in Indian Occupied Kashmir who are having sleepless nights. When the day comes bear it with a pinch of salt.

Your posts indicate otherwise .......Anyways best of luck for your next try ........:D

Okay we have terrorist which blow up Every thing which come from your Country,blackwater,raw :Detc

Only problem is pakistan has failed to provide any proof as of now.

least our citizen are not raping girls in Every Bus:oops::oops::oops:

Don't bring rape in defence matters and as a matter of fact your statics in rape is not that good either.

Only problem is pakistan has failed to provide any proof as of now.

Don't bring rape in defence matters and as a matter of fact your statics in rape is not that good either.
and you are rape master know all about Rapes:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and you are rape master know all about Rapes:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not worth responding to.

LOL. Dont have anything else to write........LOL.........

What do you want me to write ??

That for the past 65 years pakistan has been trying all means possible to capture J&K and failed in every attempt .For the foreseeable future getting J&K from India will just remain a wet dream for pakistanis .

Is that what you want me to write ?? .....LOL.........

Not worth responding to.

What do you want me to write ??

That for the past 65 years pakistan has been trying all means possible to capture J&K and failed in every attempt .For the foreseeable future getting J&K from India will just remain a wet dream for pakistanis .

Is that what you want me to write ?? .....LOL.........

What more can Pakistan do It has taken years to get the war to your home and mark my worlds one day you would not feel safe in your own house if we dont solve the Kashmir problem as we are facing it right now :hitwall: dont get me wrong talibs are out of control. even usa is getting out of Afghanistan

What more can Pakistan do It has taken years to get the war to your home and mark my worlds one day you would not feel safe in your own house if we dont solve the Kashmir problem as we are facing it right now :hitwall: dont get me wrong talibs are out of control. even usa is getting out of Afghanistan

War to our home . There is no war here.

Don't worry about the terrorism which is going to make us feel unsafe .Our military is fully capable of kicking their a$$.

What has Taliban got to do with J&K ??

War to our home . There is no war here.

Don't worry about the terrorism which is going to make us feel unsafe .Our military is fully capable of kicking their a$$.

What has Taliban got to do with J&K ??

hmmmmmmmm like they did in 2008
your are in India that why you dont know what has Taliban to do with J&K what do you think is the real reason behind J&K:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom