What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant convincing him to forget his anti-Pakistani and racist stance-the other racists on this site stopped their racism. What he thinks I am is inconsequential to me as the Pakistani identity comes first, second and last. Then comes the Pashtun identity and it can never be used to divide me from Pakistan

I said this before, say it again. With my links to Lucknow I am more of a negative influence and issue for India than I am as a Pashtun. I have relatives all over India and members of our wider clan unaffiliated with Firangi Mahal but Ansaris alright have suffered in Hyderabad. It is better for India if I forget them.

I think we was talking about Brigadier Akbar Khan (who pioneered Kashmir invasion) about his role elsewhere.

Anyway, you are now a different nationality, you have your own deep concerns in your new home including assimilation, your concern is of no use in India's internal situation even if you have relatives here.

The "war on Kashmir" was a sucessful ploy by Jinnah to achieve two things with one stroke.

Break the back of the Pashtunistan sentiment that was gathering strength with the time tested slogan "Islam is in danger" and thereby making Pakistan look as the home of Islam and also annex Kashmir.

He suceeded in the former when the gullible tribals once again got caught in the danger to Islam sentiment and attacked Kashmir..but he failed in the latter.

What I read those lashkars were not given monetary benefit for invasion by Pak Army, they were just told collect your booty after the so called liberation.

The "war on Kashmir" was a sucessful ploy by Jinnah to achieve two things with one stroke.

Break the back of the Pashtunistan sentiment that was gathering strength with the time tested slogan "Islam is in danger" and thereby making Pakistan look as the home of Islam and also annex Kashmir.

He suceeded in the former when the gullible tribals once again got caught in the danger to Islam sentiment and attacked Kashmir..but he failed in the latter.
What Ever the Plan Was But Kashmir Problem has to be Solved Urgently Because War in Kashmir is Like War in both INDIA & PAKISTAN.we have to sort out this Problem in Oder to Face and Compete the Western Countries and the Whole World Because whose Westerns dont want us to have more Power,good Economy And most of all Peace.They want us to Kill Each Other Both INDIA-PAKISTAN:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::shout:

I think we was talking about Brigadier Akbar Khan (who pioneered Kashmir invasion) about his role elsewhere.

Anyway, you are now a different nationality, you have your own deep concerns in your new home including assimilation, your concern is of no use in India's internal situation even if you have relatives here.

You are right. The people left there don't want to have much to do with us anyway. Once some guys in Hydz got angry too. :lol:

It is more important that we deal with our issues here and then think about what happens there. That I have openly stated. On the topic I am sorry for digressing.

I will say that if we had gotten to Srinagar airport earlier and refused the Indians the chance to land troops... things could be a lot different. Lashkars stayed back too long. But they were untrained, weak and largely a ragtag militia used to attacking british posts, forts and outposts. They did not know anything else.

You are right. The people left there don't want to have much to do with us anyway. Once some guys in Hydz got angry too. :lol:

It is more important that we deal with our issues here and then think about what happens there. That I have openly stated. On the topic I am sorry for digressing.

I will say that if we had gotten to Srinagar airport earlier and refused the Indians the chance to land troops... things could be a lot different. Lashkars stayed back too long. But they were untrained, weak and largely a ragtag militia used to attacking british posts, forts and outposts. They did not know anything else.

The big word is "IF". The reality is those lashkars were more interested in collecting booty by plundering their fellow Muslims in Kashmir.

Not any major issue in Hyd. because like your new home nobody is running for their life daily. Baal ki khaal nikalne se koi faida nahi.

What Ever the Plan Was But Kashmir Problem has to be Solved Urgently Because War in Kashmir is Like War in both INDIA & PAKISTAN.we have to sort out this Problem in Oder to Face and Compete the Western Countries and the Whole World Because whose Westerns dont want us to have more Power,good Economy And most of all Peace.They want us to Kill Each Other Both INDIA-PAKISTAN:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::shout:

Solution is simple ..........Make LOC as IB .

That is the only solution.

Don't use the word "maybe" prove it, :hitwall::lol: So, you are a Kashmiri :blink:

See the problem with you Indians are that you dont feel the pain and hurt we Pakistanis do when your armed forces kill innocent Kashmiris and rape the women there. I guess for you it is acceptable so as not to lose the land. Thats the MAGIC word LAND, you dont care about Kashmiris, you just want the land. If it was allowed than you guys would have killed all Kashmiris and brought in Indians to live in the land. But that will never happen. India will always be known as occupiers in IOK and Pakistan. You guys may have the land but the people of Kashmir will always be against you.

See the problem with you Indians are that you dont feel the pain and hurt we Pakistanis do when your armed forces kill innocent Kashmiris and rape the women there. I guess for you it is acceptable so as not to lose the land. Thats the MAGIC word LAND, you dont care about Kashmiris, you just want the land. If it was allowed than you guys would have killed all Kashmiris and brought in Indians to live in the land. But that will never happen. India will always be known as occupiers in IOK and Pakistan. You guys may have the land but the people of Kashmir will always be against you.

So if you so care for Kashmiris and dont care about the land, why dont you ask all Kashmiris to come to Pakistan and be free of Indian oppression.. :lol:

Pakistani hypocrites.. :D

'save some tears 'for those unfortunate people in your tribal areas also.

At least 73 civilians were killed when an
army jet bombed a remote village in
Pakistan's tribal region of Khyber, a
local official has told the BBC.

BBC News - Pakistan 'army air strike kills dozens of civilians'

Your pain is you could not secure your water resources in Jammu and Kashmir. You real pain you have to revenge India for 4 wars.

If you really cared for these people then you hadn't done killing and plundering the homes of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947. Your army gave full liberation to lashkars to collect as much booty they wish by plundering houses of Kashmiris

Hello Naseem ,

I also know Pashtun culture ....but you cant gurantee that all men are same ......believe me ....whenever there is an attack on civilians by any army/militia ....rape happens.....because power corrupts a man.
you are right babbar there are bad persons every where but the way they are showcasing the incident is just like pashtun only did it in 47-48 there was lootings and killings all around

Kashmir 47 Images - Andrew Whitehead

Photos from 1947

3474588.jpg

The Lashkars
6693220.jpg

Indian Troops
1367849.jpg

Nehru Inspecting women militia
7569211.jpg

People's militia against the Lashkars.
8210265.jpg

9253797.jpg

Your pain is you could not secure your water resources in Jammu and Kashmir. You real pain you have to revenge India for 4 wars.

If you really cared for these people then you hadn't done killing and plundering the homes of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947. Your army gave full liberation to lashkars to collect as much booty they wish by plundering houses of Kashmiris

See again you Indians cover your cowardice by making foo.lish jokes. Do you all realize that Pakistan not only took Azad kashmir from you but also former Kingdoms of Hunza and Nagar, plus Gilgit and Baltistan.
Now we dont need more than half of our army there because unlike you we are not worried that they dont want to live with us. But in INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR you have 700,000 soldiers. Thats how much afraid you guys are of losing Kashmir.

See again you Indians cover your cowardice by making foo.lish jokes. Do you all realize that Pakistan not only took Azad kashmir from you but also former Kingdoms of Hunza and Nagar, plus Gilgit and Baltistan.
Now we dont need more than half of our army there because unlike you we are not worried that they dont want to live with us. But in INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR you have 700,000 soldiers. Thats how much afraid you guys are of losing Kashmir.

Don't tell me fake Pakistani version and many of you were even claiming there were no atrocities on Kashmiris by Lashkars. :cheesy:

oh really!! See here the ratings of so called Azad Kashmir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World

Solution is simple ..........Make LOC as IB .

That is the only solution.

No that is not The Solution i am Sure it would be better to Kashmir an Independent Country:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom