What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that is not The Solution i am Sure it would be better to Kashmir an Independent Country:coffee:

As a pakistani , that is what you want .But that is far from achievable.

LOC has been unchanged for the past 40 years and almost act as a de-facto boundary between two countries.Making it as the IB is the only logical choice.

As a pakistani , that is what you want .But that is far from achievable.

LOC has been unchanged for the past 40 years and almost act as a de-facto boundary between two countries.Making it as the IB is the only logical choice.

You :cheesy: its not your IB just wait and watch us as we with some one you know as terrorist take it frm you:partay:

You :cheesy: its not your IB just wait and watch us as we with some one you know as terrorist take it frm you:partay:

65 years have passed.During this time you have sent terrorists , PA and PA dressed as terrorists but the outcome has always been unchanged...........:azn:.So you are welcome to try again .

65 years have passed.During this time you have sent terrorists , PA and PA dressed as terrorists but the outcome has always been unchanged...........:azn:.So you are welcome to try again .
Thanks:rofl: Trust me we will Die Trying and also 65 years have passed you have failed to Bring Peace to Kashmir.Mughal empire have ruled Sub continent for 1200 years keep that in mind.you we not sit by peace in your own country in your own home:astagh: until Kashmir has a solution man:D

Thanks:rofl: Trust me we will Die Trying and also 65 years have passed you have failed to Bring Peace to Kashmir.Mughal empire have ruled Sub continent for 1200 years keep that in mind.you we not sit by peace in your own country in your own home:astagh: until Kashmir has a solution man:D

Are you sure about that 1200 years rule of Mughal empire thing? I have read somewhere that it started right after defeating the Chandrabanshi empire of Hastinapur.

Are you sure about that 1200 years rule of Mughal empire thing? I have read somewhere that it started right after defeating the Chandrabanshi empire of Hastinapur.

Sure bro Search it on google

...errr, only in your mind.:lol:

well when they were ruling you were eating Carrot yours:welcome:

oooops sorry frm 1526–1857

but i have read some where it was about 800 to 1200 years i will sure provide the links but sorry for now

mamoo not sure about mughal empire but Dark Prince empire gonna rule sub continent for next 1200 years foh sure :oops:

Trust me we will Die Trying and also 65 years have passed you have failed to Bring Peace to Kashmir.

Peace in kashmir can only be possible when pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism.
Although this year Indian security forces had done a tremendous job and no. of deaths due to terrorism has fallen down.

Mughal empire have ruled Sub continent for 1200 years keep that in mind.

Mughal empire didnot even completed a full 300 years let alone 1000 years .......:lol:
And has got nothing to do with 1948 war.

you we not sit by peace in your own country in your own home:astagh: until Kashmir has a solution man:D

Don't worry about us.Look at your own country.It is in deep problems than we are.

Peace in kashmir can only be possible when pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism.
Although this year Indian security forces had done a tremendous job and no. of deaths due to terrorism has fallen down.

Mughal empire didnot even completed a full 300 years let alone 1000 years .......:lol:
And has got nothing to do with 1948 war.

Don't worry about us.Look at your own country.It is in deep problems than we are.
Kindly you do the same And dont worry about us:D

Only 65 years have passed. Wait for another 65 years. Wait and see Kashmiris will never accept India, they hate it. kashmir will never be normal again. Visit it at your own risk as INDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR.

Only 65 years have passed. Wait for another 65 years. Wait and see Kashmiris will never accept India, they hate it. kashmir will never be normal again. Visit it at your own risk as INDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR.

No yaar. All that is a 1000 year plan as Zolfie Bhutto himself said.
65 years have passed now. So how many years are left? 935 years!!
Long way to go yet........ :)

No yaar. All that is a 1000 year plan as Zolfie Bhutto himself said.
65 years have passed now. So how many years are left? 935 years!!
Long way to go yet........ :)

popeye lagta hain kai aaj spinach nahi khaya. Bohot buri baad hain. Achay bachay aisa nahi kartay.

Yes and in that time Indian Occupied Kashmir will always be HELL for indians when they try to visit it.
:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom