What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you take pride in bragging abut the involvement of Pakistan in terrorism against a neighboring state? Do you realize that the same mind set, of a frustrated and thwarted bunch achieving political or social ends by terror, is ripping your country apart?

You talked about your children being there to watch the final victory. They won't be there if they are Shia or Ahmedi, because they would be dead, exiled, or a cowed down minority by then. And it remains to be seen how and on what grounds the children of the rest will participate. PDF reports that Deobandis are forcibly taking over Barelvi mosques with the help of the PMLN. So who's left? The Deobandis, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, the HeM, the JeM?

Good luck to you. Only luck can help you. Everything else is against you, by your own actions. Think of that, and the expressions on the faces of those whom you have threatened with such gay abandon, as you continue to kill each other. You won't have time to kill us, because you will be busy killing yourselves.

For you it is terrorism. For us it is to fight you Indians because of the terror your 700,000 Indian forces have unleashed on innocent Kashmiris. Many have been killed totalling 90,000 and many are missing. Kashmiri women have been raped by your armed forces. That is STATE TERRORISM.
You guys are too scared to hold a referundum now after years of barbarism perpetrated by your indisciplined army.
So ofcourse, it is TIT for TAT.

And this will continue on and on.................

:sniper:

For you it is terrorism. For us it is to fight you Indians because of the terror your 700,000 Indian forces have unleashed on innocent Kashmiris. Many have been killed totalling 90,000 and many are missing. Kashmiri women have been raped by your armed forces. That is STATE TERRORISM.
You guys are too scared to hold a referundum now after years of barbarism perpetrated by your indisciplined army.
So ofcourse, it is TIT for TAT.

And this will continue on and on.................

Continue funding the terror... oops "freedom-fighters" by all means. Just remember that these terr.... oops "freedom-fighters" attempted to murder Musharraf are doing their best to kill you guys as well. Oh and your dear terr... "damn it, I mean "freedom-fighters" are killing Muslims only, as there hardly are any Hindus left in Kashmir.

Wow, I wanna liberate you, so I kill you to do it. Terro... I mean "Freedom-fighting" at its best.

And Pakistan's stupidity has ensured that no referendum will EVER be held. By funding terroris..... I mean freedom-fighters, who drove out the entire indigenous populace, there is no way to have a fair referendum. Congratulations. Your country has failed in its greatest dream. Enjoy.

EzioAltaïr;3942288 said:
Continue funding the terror... oops "freedom-fighters" by all means. Just remember that these terr.... oops "freedom-fighters" attempted to murder Musharraf are doing their best to kill you guys as well. Oh and your dear terr... "damn it, I mean "freedom-fighters" are killing Muslims only, as there hardly are any Hindus left in Kashmir.

Wow, I wanna liberate you, so I kill you to do it. Terro... I mean "Freedom-fighting" at its best.

And Pakistan's stupidity has ensured that no referendum will EVER be held. By funding terroris..... I mean freedom-fighters, who drove out the entire indigenous populace, there is no way to have a fair referendum. Congratulations. Your country has failed in its greatest dream. Enjoy.

LOL. U dont worry about Musharraf. Better worry about your India. We know that you are spreading terrorism in Balochistan and harbouring terrorists like Bramdagh(*****) Bugti. SO dont act innocent. We know what RAW has been doing in Pakistan.
The difference is our ISI is much better at this game. LOL.
Also one man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter. Even George Washington was a terrorist once for the British, but the Americans made him the first President of USA.
Ofcourse, the hindus have gone away from Kashmir because it was not there 's anyway. So nothing sad about it.

LOL. U dont worry about Musharraf. Better worry about your India. We know that you are spreading terrorism in Balochistan and harbouring terrorists like Bramdagh(*****) Bugti. SO dont act innocent. We know what RAW has been doing in Pakistan.
The difference is our ISI is much better at this game. LOL.
Also one man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter. Even George Washington was a terrorist once for the British, but the Americans made him the first President of USA.
Ofcourse, the hindus have gone away from Kashmir because it was not there 's anyway. So nothing sad about it.

Imagine.

With such a gloriously effective intelligence agency, Shias still die in the scores at a time.

What are they good at, besides impressing the hell out of fanboys? And what happens about your steadily narrowing vision of who is a good Pakistani?

Kashmir belongs to Hindus. The word Kashmir is a Hindu word, go look it up. We will son start shifting UP and Bihari people who are not happy in their states to Kashmir, just wait and watch.. Kashmir will be Hindu majority by the end of this decade Inshallah

Listen up, both my parents were born Lucknow and Lucknow is chota Pakistan which belongs to us. We have been living there for years. My house is the firangi mahal house. You can look it up and we hosted the Muslim League once. Don't you dare say a word against our family. They will stay in UP and kick you out the moment Pakistan and India go to war. So watch your back.

What did you mean when you said you would shift UP people to Kashmir. Its our families land. lol. What are you talking about? And we call it mini-Pakistan. Also UP is just an imposed name by Indians. Our areas were known as rohilakhand, barabanki Fatehpur and others depending on the area. You imposed that name to give it wider Hindutva identity and steal our identity even though we made 30%+ of the populace once.
@imran_ind... look how they think of Muslims. Its your job to defend this. He is saying he will send all Muslims in other parts to Kashmir and purge them and make Kashmir a Hindu land. Those are lands of our ancestors they are talking about. Qutb uddin shaheed was our ancestor from Barabanki who was alotted land by Akbar. Why we should leave?

They don't see u as citizens of India. Our parents made a huge mistake having anything to do with this fake country India. They should never had stayed even for a moment. In fact demanded Lucknow and Deccan go to Pakistan too. This is a very sick attitude.

And Pakistanis stop with Hindus this and hindu that. Stop provoking Hindutva mobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

They left Kashmir valley, not Jammu and Kashmir.

EzioAltaïr;3942288 said:

So you mean Pakistan should support Hindu terrorists like India is supporting Muslim terrorists in Pakistan? Our policy is flawed but this attention Pakistan is receiving today is the result of the international attention being upon it not due to anything else. What India does on the other hand no one cares about and no one wants to look it.

It is the result of the global war on terror. I have seen entire cases of abuses and murders. I don't remember any justice being given for any. So how come a saffron terrorist is being ignored while a Muslim on the basis of suspicion being hanged (Afzal Guru)...

Personally I think this thread needs an operation clean up. @Aeronaut.
Also comment 141 very offensive to Ansaris. Why should we leave our land? Our Lucknow side is our bazu. We consider them Pakistani.

Listen up, both my parents were born Lucknow and Lucknow is chota Pakistan which belongs to us. We have been living there for years. My house is the firangi mahal house. You can look it up and we hosted the Muslim League once. Don't you dare say a word against our family. They will stay in UP and kick you out the moment Pakistan and India go to war. So watch your back.

What did you mean when you said you would shift UP people to Kashmir. Its our families land. lol. What are you talking about? And we call it mini-Pakistan. Also UP is just an imposed name by Indians. Our areas were known as rohilakhand, barabanki Fatehpur and others depending on the area. You imposed that name to give it wider Hindutva identity and steal our identity even though we made 30%+ of the populace once.
@imran_ind... look how they think of Muslims. Its your job to defend this. He is saying he will send all Muslims in other parts to Kashmir and purge them and make Kashmir a Hindu land. Those are lands of our ancestors they are talking about. Qutb uddin shaheed was our ancestor from Barabanki who was alotted land by Akbar. Why we should leave?

They don't see u as citizens of India. Our parents made a huge mistake having anything to do with this fake country India. They should never had stayed even for a moment. In fact demanded Lucknow and Deccan go to Pakistan too. This is a very sick attitude.

And Pakistanis stop with Hindus this and hindu that. Stop provoking Hindutva mobs.

Lucknow belongs to Pakistan? About as much as Lahore belongs to India.

so, even you have a habit of generalising haan? ??
stop quoting @imran_ind unnecessarily.you see this is how the extremists generalise a community on the basis of a few comments and brainwash the youths.

and as far as your mini pakistan is considered, you already left it for mega pakistan, so stop crying about it.
and azad deccan, lol, man, you are good at fiction. a really good fiction writer.wish you success with fiction, but as far as your fake propaganda is concerned about indian Muslims, you are bound to fail.

so, even you have a habit of generalising haan? ??
stop quoting @imran_ind unnecessarily.you see this is how the extremists generalise a community on the basis of a few comments and brainwash the youths.

and as far as your mini pakistan is considered, you already left it for mega pakistan, so stop crying about it.
and azad deccan, lol, man, you are good at fiction. a really good fiction writer.wish you success with fiction, but as far as your fake propaganda is concerned about indian Muslims, you are bound to fail.

Man if you want to do something useful stop this guy... he insulted family in UP and said they should move. Why he said it? Fine we will bring them to Pakistan but that will still be our land because Akbar gave it to us. Firangi Mahal is our home and ancestral place.

I said nothing about Hindus but he is attacking our people left there and saying he will move us to Kashmir and purge us. I try not to argue for them because I want to fix my own position in Pakistan which migrants by acting like kings destroyed and rectify their mistake but this guy is a troll. I told Pakistanis not to insult Hindus but he is directly provoking as my family moved from a part in UP which is Lucknow.

Also for the Pakistan side of family which moved Lucknow is seen as a part of Pakistan. It is very hard for Indians to accept and thats why I don't say it because even good posters like you get angry. But still it is a belief strongly held by a lot of people that we are one. All ansaris are one and my fathers side (Kakori Sheikh's-<not family name but title>) are one.

Also on other side in Lucknow not everyone holds same view. Some support Pakistan some don't. Who cares? They will stay there anyway and one day their kids will be Indians, its inevitable, but issue is people like these who attack us. I will post passport of my mother and father with details crossed our if you wish and it will show birthplace Lucknow. Don't avoid uncomfortable facts.

The Cricket Test: Muslims in India - YouTube

it was Pakistan's blunder that Kashmir became part of India permanently. My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.
Had they been happy with India, then why is India not allowing plebiscite, LOL they are happy with you , you will win.

Had they been happy with India, then why is India not allowing plebiscite, LOL they are happy with you , you will win.

Because Pakistan refused to vacate so called Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, the first requirement of UN resolution.

Listen up, both my parents were born Lucknow and Lucknow is chota Pakistan which belongs to us.

Belongs to who? You?/Your family? (though the correct wording then would be that you belonged to lucknow) or do you believe it belong to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom