What's new

The first war of India fought against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliban are often job less mercenaries used to Pakistan for its own needs,thats all there is to it.

And yeah many valley muslims think they are pathans.

2008 was a terrorist attack 4 years ago....how many of such attacks have happened since then ??
i hope some thing like 2008 terrorist attack would not happen again but if we dont solve Kashmir problem it will happen again :astagh: i didnt said that:whistle:

okay enjoy the peace while it lastsssss folks :hang2:i cant fight with you on this like foolsssssss i think you get my point:cheers:

Not worth responding to.

What do you want me to write ??

That for the past 65 years pakistan has been trying all means possible to capture J&K and failed in every attempt .For the foreseeable future getting J&K from India will just remain a wet dream for pakistanis .

Is that what you want me to write ?? .....LOL.........

LOL. Easy calm down. It is only a start. Abhi to bohot time bacha hain. We are just warming up. See what happens after 2014 when US leaves Afghanistan. We will be fully concentrating our attention on IOK again. Wait for it.........

By the way how many times have you visited Occupied Srinigar and if you have the guts to go into a cafe or restaurant and shout India Zindabad(feel like vomiting now) and see how the Occupied Kashmiris react to it. LOL...........
:sniper:

LOL. Easy calm down. It is only a start. Abhi to bohot time bacha hain. We are just warming up. See what happens after 2014 when US leaves Afghanistan. We will be fully concentrating our attention on IOK again. Wait for it.........

By the way how many times have you visited Occupied Srinigar and if you have the guts to go into a cafe or restaurant and shout India Zindabad(feel like vomiting now) and see how the Occupied Kashmiris react to it. LOL...........

I wish if you could survive by then :pop:

i hope some thing like 2008 terrorist attack would not happen again but if we dont solve Kashmir problem it will happen again :astagh: i didnt said that:whistle:

okay enjoy the peace while it lastsssss folks :hang2:i cant fight with you on this like foolsssssss i think you get my point:cheers:

There is no point to discuss .
Only thing you guys have been blabbering about is we will do this , we will do that .
So lets have this discussion when your wet dreams become reality ( anyway not gonna happen )

Then come after 2014 and blabber . Untill your rants have zero credibility.

What difference does it make ??If somebody shouts pakistan zindabad ( feel like vomiting now) anywhere will it change the ground reality.

We celebrate Independence Day and Republic Day every year in J&K and people of Jammu and Kashmir votes en masse in Indian as well as J&K elections .

LOL 100% agreeeeeeee

There is no point to discuss .
Only thing you guys have been blabbering about is we will do this , we will do that .
So lets have this discussion when your wet dreams become reality ( anyway not gonna happen )

Then come after 2014 and blabber . Untill your rants have zero credibility.

What difference does it make ??If somebody shouts pakistan zindabad ( feel like vomiting now) anywhere will it change the ground reality.

We celebrate Independence Day and Republic Day every year in J&K and people of Jammu and Kashmir votes en masse in Indian as well as J&K elections .
just wait a lil bit more bro 2008 attack is not even 1% what is gonna happen in what your so called indian Occupied Kashmir wait a lil bit more:chilli: 100 din chor kay 1 din maalik ka hope you under stand:tup:

LOL 100% agreeeeeeee

just wait a lil bit more bro 2008 attack is not even 1% what is gonna happen in what your so called indian Occupied Kashmir wait a lil bit more:chilli: 100 din chor kay 1 din maalik ka hope you under stand:tup:

haan,haan khush ho jao.optimism is a nice thing.:)

What Ever the Plan Was But Kashmir Problem has to be Solved Urgently Because War in Kashmir is Like War in both INDIA & PAKISTAN.we have to sort out this Problem in Oder to Face and Compete the Western Countries and the Whole World Because whose Westerns dont want us to have more Power,good Economy And most of all Peace.They want us to Kill Each Other Both INDIA-PAKISTAN:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::shout:

You keep your portion and we will keep ours. LOC will be the international border. Case closed.

it was Pakistan's blunder that Kashmir became part of India permanently. My Kashmiri friend told me Kashmiris were very happy with the arrival of Indian troops and Kicked back Pashtuns as Pashtuns were on looting, killing and raping spree in Kashmir.

SURELY UR kASHMIRI FRIEND WOULD BE HINDU ......... COS MUSLIMS WELCOMED THEM AS THEIR GUARDIANS

Then we will discuss this after 2014 ......Untill then :wave: bro .

LOL. Given up so soon. Yehi to tum Indians ki burai hain. BHAGORAY HOUN TUM LOG. When you dont have anything worthwile to write, then how easy it is to insult someone. LOL.
" As they say, " Geedar ki mout aati hain to wo sher ki taraf bhaag taa hain."

Well you didn't brought anything substantial to discuss about .If any argument is bought , your discussion will circle about 2014 and usual rants like then we will achieve this and that.

As for giving up soon , you were constantly insulting nationality which I donot want to reciprocate no more.And for rest of the post, I am not a hindi speaker , so cannot understand it.

So unless anything significant happens that changes status quo , the discussion is bound to go in circles.

Beta abhi to shruhaat hain.
Wait what happens next. You guys experienced mMumbai attacks were only ten of our boys went and killed hundreds of you Indians. Wait for more attacks.

Anf we know all you puny Indians will do is raise a hue and cry in the Media and complain to Uncle Sam who will feel sorry for you. But u guys wont have the guts to attack us. Yawn.

Kasam us waqt ki, jab dushman nay lalkara hain humain, Jawan no ki zaban main nara -e-Takbeer aata hain.

Give us a chance and come and dare attack us. But sadly you wim.ps wont have the bal.ls to do it.

And you take pride in bragging abut the involvement of Pakistan in terrorism against a neighboring state? Do you realize that the same mind set, of a frustrated and thwarted bunch achieving political or social ends by terror, is ripping your country apart?

You talked about your children being there to watch the final victory. They won't be there if they are Shia or Ahmedi, because they would be dead, exiled, or a cowed down minority by then. And it remains to be seen how and on what grounds the children of the rest will participate. PDF reports that Deobandis are forcibly taking over Barelvi mosques with the help of the PMLN. So who's left? The Deobandis, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, the HeM, the JeM?

Good luck to you. Only luck can help you. Everything else is against you, by your own actions. Think of that, and the expressions on the faces of those whom you have threatened with such gay abandon, as you continue to kill each other. You won't have time to kill us, because you will be busy killing yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom