What's new

The first successful hand transplant surgery in Middle East

Why you guys are scoring points over death of patients on operation table ?

Think of humanity, not of nationalism.

I do agree, but blame the Turkish troll for that. The subject of the thread was about Iran's hand transplant and the Ottoman wannabe hijacked it with this pan-turkish nationalism. As he always does.

Sometimes I think they are obsessed (not all of them, but a handful).

I do agree, but blame the Turkish troll for that. The subject of the thread was about Iran's hand transplant and the Ottoman wannabe hijacked it with this pan-turkish nationalism. As he always does.
Sometimes I think they are obsessed (not all of them, but a handful).
Buddy, you have your own moderator. Just PM him or any other Mod.

We Indians don't even have a Mod. :D

Well leave them, they always troll in all Iran related threads. I tend to ignore them while reading news about Iran.

@topic Congrats to you guys. I remember when such operation happened in India. Felt so proud of our doctors and surgeons.

We have many Turkish members who are obsessive and insecure and who view Iran as their rival. So they act out. But over time we've had many similar members on our side as well. So nobody gets to claim the moral upper ground. We should just treat these members as an adult would treat a child. We shouldn't let them derail every thread by allowing them to take center stage and by expanding the sh!t slinging contest to their entire community. Just point out the discrepancies in their own thought process and try to contain it to that one individual. After all, we are not each others' enemies. But sometimes we have ideas and beliefs that can be very removed from reality, which can manifest themselves in very destructive ways.

made me laugh a lot. :omghaha:
unless you mean turkey is in europe, and not in middle east.

Limb transplantation is so widespread in turkey that it is no more a news.

One good example of such surgeons is Dr. Omer Ozkan. he has transplanted many limbs including uterus, face, arms...

Ömer Özkan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is a photo when TWO hands were transplanted at a time:
680068_detay.jpg

and here is a photo of himself:
708696_detay.jpg

You are just making fun of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom