What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally nukes are coming. Delhi is going down.:victory::victory:

All hail Sino Challenger guy.

Yesterday he warned Russia,day before it was Vietnam and Philippines .

Today final warning to India. :butcher:

Tommorow warning for US and day after to people from Mars.:guns:

Lucky you folks, get to taste PLA tanks first hand :)

I know tank in chinese dictionary means plastic carts, like the one you posted in your pic.so dont worry..any stupid move from your side will make you taste the real tanks. and I mean the real tanks.:agree:

It probably won't even launch until next year.

Nopes.It ain't like your warnings that never happen. :whistle:

Pls don't tax his severely limited brain, he knows a few words - 1962, multi megaton, Pakistan is our friend, war war with India, we will nuke everybody.

You are being GROSSLY UNFAIR to a hard-working man.

On top of all these tasks, he has to build a railway line from Kashgar to Islamabad by the next eight months.

Please give him RESPECT. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the Paul Bunyan of China. Between him and Babe, he will move mountains. It is not yet decided in which direction.

Finally nukes are coming. Delhi is going down.:victory::victory:

All hail Sino Challenger guy.

Yesterday he warned Russia,day before it was Vietnam and Philippines .

Today final warning to India. :butcher:

Tommorow warning for US and day after to people from Mars.:guns:

tfz.jpg

This is the best post in this thread!:devil:

Btw guys go soft...SinoChallenged seems to be a victim of a 3rd grade drug of a 2nd grade Chinese company..He is trying to prove CPC that he is in desperate need of a mental asylum!

On top of all these tasks, he has to build a railway line from Kashgar to Islamabad by the next eight months.

Please give him RESPECT. Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the Paul Bunyan of China. Between him and Babe, he will move mountains. It is not yet decided in which direction.

Up his "where the sun don't shine" most likely.

SinoChallenger needs to get his head examined, pronto. What's with the title of this thread, "The final warning for india"? This guy has lost it finally! Jeeez!

Can the mods please ask him to stop this nonsensical rubbish and change the title to the original one?

Final Warning To India?
laughing-019.gif
lol-049.gif
This fella has lost his marbles! What ignoramuses we have on this board. Childish/juvenile clap trap!

Oh wait! I'm actually Sh!t scared!! The big bad fiery dragon is a comin'!! Shiver me timbers!!! ....Me headin' for them hills!!!
help.gif

SinoChallenger? A better name would have been MentallyChallenged...errr!!
lol-042.gif

This is the best post in this thread!:devil:

Btw guys go soft...SinoChallenged seems to be a victim of a 3rd grade drug of a 2nd grade Chinese company..He is trying to prove CPC that he is in desperate need of a mental asylum!

I guess after this pic has been posted, he probably is typing with his left hand.:azn:

So expect less replies for a while.

I don't think he is going to build a railway line. He is planning to transport the tanks this way.

imagesCAOKQ38N.jpg

Okay no more off topic posts. Back to topic:

india has rejected any peaceful settlement of the border issue. india wants war. China knows this fact now and we are moving PLA into position to launch the final armored thrust into new delhi.

Chalo inhone final warning de di hai .... now no more fun and joke on these warnings ... so sad yar :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom