What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you must be very busy with staff meetings, war planning, ammunition and supplies stockpiles, formation tasking and such other heavy duty activities. If you could steal five seconds from all this and drafting press communiques, could you point out the starting and finishing points for tank movement by rail to Pakistan? Either military district will do. Thanking you in anticipation and in hope.

Pls don't tax his severely limited brain, he knows a few words - 1962, multi megaton, Pakistan is our friend, war war with India, we will nuke everybody.

freighttransport6_20091120.gif

Ohhhh!!!! and here i thought it was to start from Lahore... my mistake:lol:

by the way nice to see you circumvent the worlds greatest mountain ranges with such ease.:)

dozens of Indian members played up by a Chinese member, what a skewed oral war.

IMO, China can easily bomb New Delhi to ashes in 24 HRs. You crowed capital is too close to Chinese borders.

IMO, China can easily bomb New Delhi to ashes in 24 HRs. You crowed capital is too close to Chinese borders.

LOL u think its so easy, anyways live in your la la la land.

I was waiting for the first Pakistani to jump into the bandwagon, welcome to the troll thread.

tht means pakistan too will get down with china.....alas...tht frndshp is just a lie..its a cover actually.
PLA will do the armored thrusting and smashing of india's military. Then Pakistan will come in for the occupation stage like searchlight.

Dil ko behlane ke liye khayal achha hai Galib.

but haqiqat me to G***d ph*t* hai.

PLA will do the armored thrusting and smashing of india's military. Then Pakistan will come in for the occupation stage like searchlight.

Sino........... have you guys checked each and every Tank before Dispatching??? I mean Starting it. Driving it for atleast half a km. Loading ammunition(forget firing) etc etc......

Common guys show some respect... it was IBN News. Please give Media Clowns some respect and don't laugh at them this way.

media-clowns.jpg

Oh yeap, just like how according to Sino Challenger :china:, megaton nukes were on their way to bomb Manila. Yet they ran with tails between their legs.

LISTEN UP INDIAN BROTHERS.....

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.............

IF U STILL REFUSE TO HEED............

on 2nd thoughts, we'll pack up and leave. Objective accomplished. Drama created. :china:

China's nothing more than an overrated USSR wannabe. :flame:

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan are all working together with China and Pakistan to bring down the arjun.

So China need Srilnakan and Bangladeshi help for war against India ???? :rofl:

Times really change to much :lol: ... just go and threaten your small neighbours in which you are expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom