What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year bro.:partay:

Thank You

456332160_da401bb515_z.jpg

Peking refuses to accept India’s stand on border issue
I hope we make our move on india this year, just to coincide with the 50th anniversary of their great humiliation.[/COLOR][/B]

I could only think about this Mah Mah... comedy!

Indeed it is a great comedy!

Last edited by a moderator:
come on buddy..why "last warning"???we're not going to get any more???don't be so mean...please...we're enjoying it..let it coming..it is cheating..other are getting so much "warning" and it is our last?????that's partiality.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

by the way.. why your armour thrust will start from lahore???are you declaring lahore and futher territories in south are enemy territories????see..that's why i told you to learn english... :disagree:

by the way..."another troll thread by Sino".... :tdown: :tdown:

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan are all working together with China and Pakistan to bring down the arjun.

I know you must be very busy with staff meetings, war planning, ammunition and supplies stockpiles, formation tasking and such other heavy duty activities. If you could steal five seconds from all this and drafting press communiques, could you point out the starting and finishing points for tank movement by rail to Pakistan? Either military district will do. Thanking you in anticipation and in hope.

I know you must be very busy with staff meetings, war planning, ammunition and supplies stockpiles, formation tasking and such other heavy duty activities. If you could steal five seconds from all this and drafting press communiques, could you point out the starting and finishing points for tank movement by rail to Pakistan? Either military district will do. Thanking you in anticipation and in hope.
freighttransport6_20091120.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom