What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

The art of Atak !

CgTwUnEWsAAaK4c.jpg:large
Hydra rockets?

Is it true that the same tank fired about 7 rounds after changing position and then killed those bastards by whom it had been hit?

Yes its true i watched the full video. Damn what type of armor is that? Nothing happened to the tank. this what happens when u attack turksih tank f###cking morons

+++

Wait for ALTAY

Could be also good luck that it hit a good protected part

We use M60T in N. Iraq, and in Yuksekova. Aka increased ATGM threat.

But on Syrian border and general southeast there still are M48 and M60s, am I the only one thinking about this? Instead of Iraq it might as well happen vs an not-upgraded tank at an outpost.

Yes its true i watched the full video. Damn what type of armor is that? Nothing happened to the tank. this what happens when u attack turksih tank f###cking morons

+++

Wait for ALTAY

Can you post a link to the full video?

Gara Raid with 22 F4s and F-16s , 50 minutes precision strike.

http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2016/gundem/kuzey-iraktaki-pkk-hedefleri-vuruldu-1191843/

basliksiz-111.jpg
It is out of topic but I can not stand without saying this.

TurAF's air strike capability is very impressive for me and improving day by day.I do not know how many country's airforces capable to conduct that much air strikes,with that much aircraft at combined operation.I am suspicious that few country's air forces capable to keep the number of aircrafts on air at the same time that the amount of the aircraft that TurAF conducting air strikes with at single raid...

It is obvious that it requires good planning,comand and control abilities...

I wonder if AKKOR system will be integrated to only Altay tanks or the rest such as the mentioned ones above will be gifted as well ?

We could have been watching AKKOR on job in that video

I wonder if AKKOR system will be integrated to only Altay tanks or the rest such as the mentioned ones above will be gifted as well ?

We could have been watching AKKOR on job in that video

Is AKKOR a standalone system? Or will it be heavily integrated with FCS ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom