What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

0846471486944.jpg

Last victim of pkk. RIP little girl. My Allah may bless your soul. Baby killers keep doing their job again. :cray:

Turkish polis has avenge her. Her killer has been killed last night. Here is the video.

My Allah c.c. please save my police officers, soldiers and innocent people. Please perish-destroy those terrorists and their helpers, supporters etc. AMIN !

Last edited:
German soldiers Spöttel and Kevin Joachim is killed by Turkish Army

And five İsraeli soldiers cutting head by Turks

Israel,England,Germany etc they all support pkk terrorism against Türkiye

I hate this countries

Turkiye should declare war against Germany
German, British, American, Israeli agents attacking the Turkish army with pkk terrorist
This cause of war
In Turkey, what are the business of the German agent?

Germany is paying the price for it
You have declared war against the wrong nation Germany

Lads stick to topic, stop posting unproven theories as if they are fact. If you want to call someone an agent working with a terror group please provide evidence. If you do not provide evidence, then it is only a theory.

In this thread we discuss our fight against a terrorist group that many are beginning to call freedom fighters, we need to maintain the threads credibility, if people are reading some of the crap you are posting they will assume that what other members are posting about the PKK and their active terrorism is also nonsense.

If you want to open a thread about conspiracy theories that's your choice. But this thread is about the FACTUAL discussion of our fight against terror, it is not a thread about personal theories with no evidence.

Erhan tipik bir malsın

Adamların ajanları burada cirit atıp askerimizi şehit ediyor

Ben de bunu yazıyorum ve evet bu savaş sebebidir

Korkak akp yapmaz ama savaş olmasa bile tehdit etmek gerekiyor.

Pkk'yı bitirmenin yollarından biride dışarıdan gelen yardımları kesmekle olur

Yardım eden ülkelerin başında da Almanya geliyor

Ne işi var Almanya'nın burada Alman ajanlar neden buradalar?

Eğer onları tehdit edersek diğer ülkelerde mesajı alır

Komik olduğunu falan sanıyorsan yanılıyorsun o mesajımdan sonra onu yazdın ama tam bir ahmaksın bence

My dear friend, as someone who played ARMA 3 over 150 hours and modded the game to my taste, I can sincerely say that it is fake and from ARMA 3. At the beginning of the video you can clearly see the horizontal turning of the whole body on the ground and unrealistic tracer round trajectory. Even if we assume that this video is real(which is not), it does not belong to a Turkish military or LEO unit. None of the land vehicle based RWS systems currently in inventory uses red full screen cross-air. Kongsberg made protector system uses it. I personally see Samson, SARP, STAMP and Bozok RWS systems and this UI (User Interface) does not belong to them.

Did you think that you are the only guy here who played Arma Series ?

I can say clear it´s not from Arma 3.

Don´t be ridiculous with your ~ 150 Hours. This is nothing !

Those Ingame Models based on Real Vehicles with Real interior.

We can say maybe it´s not from Turkish Military but we cannot say it´s from Arma !!!

Erhan tipik bir malsın

Adamların ajanları burada cirit atıp askerimizi şehit ediyor

Ben de bunu yazıyorum ve evet bu savaş sebebidir

Korkak akp yapmaz ama savaş olmasa bile tehdit etmek gerekiyor.

Pkk'yı bitirmenin yollarından biride dışarıdan gelen yardımları kesmekle olur

Yardım eden ülkelerin başında da Almanya geliyor

Ne işi var Almanya'nın burada Alman ajanlar neden buradalar?

Eğer onları tehdit edersek diğer ülkelerde mesajı alır

Komik olduğunu falan sanıyorsan yanılıyorsun o mesajımdan sonra onu yazdın ama tam bir ahmaksın bence
I am realistic. You are saying declare war on multiple countries including the U.S of A. As of now we are dependent on some of the countries you listed so our political, diplomatic, and military options are limited, the best thing to do is mind our own business while building up our economy, military, and national identity after that we can try to make other countries dependent on us and thus get influence over them.

In order to be treated like an equal partner we need to become one or else we will always have 'allies' working against us from the inside like you mentioned. Even those people working against us could just be hippies from allied countries and nothing else, these types of people operate in many different countries but it just so happens that their area of specialization is communist kurds.

Did you think that you are the only guy here who played Arma Series ?

I can say clear it´s not from Arma 3.

Don´t be ridiculous with your ~ 150 Hours. This is nothing !

Those Ingame Models based on Real Vehicles with Real interior.

We can say maybe it´s not from Turkish Military but we cannot say it´s from Arma !!!

It's not real, sorry.

German soldiers Spöttel and Kevin Joachim is killed by Turkish Army

And five İsraeli soldiers cutting head by Turks

Israel,England,Germany etc they all support pkk terrorism against Türkiye

I hate this countries

Turkiye should declare war against Germany
German, British, American, Israeli agents attacking the Turkish army with pkk terrorist
This cause of war
In Turkey, what are the business of the German agent?

Germany is paying the price for it
You have declared war against the wrong nation Germany
Because war is something so easily done..........
Also were are is your proof?

Because war is something so easily done..........
Also were are is your proof?
Savaş istemiyorlarsa pislik ajanlarını Türkiye üzerinden çeksinler

Pkk'nın bizi vurduğu silahlar Almanların yeni verdikleri silahlar

Durduk yerde kimse savaş istemez ama her şeyin bir sınırı var
Bunların yaptığı pislikleri biz Almanlara yapsak ne olur acaba?

Savaşmasak bile tehdit edilmeleri şart
Bu AB ülkeleri pkk'ya yardımı kesse ortada pkk denen şey kalmaz

Stephan Spöttel ve Kevin Joachim Türkiye tarafından gebertildi

Orduda yüksek rütbbeli bir akrabam var
Dağlıca saldırısını Alman-İngiliz-İsrail ajanları yönetmiş pkk'yı aşıyor o iş
Askerlerimizi bu şerefsizler şehit etti

İran olsa göstermelikte olsa bir tehdit eder ama bir şey yapmaz fakat caydırıcı olur
Ben bunu demek istiyorum. İngilizcem fazla iyi değil o yüzden orasını pek iyi anlatamamış olabilirim

Eğer hiç bir şey yapılmazsa adamlar pkk'yı desteklemeye devam edecek ve biz de şehit verip duracağız.

Artık Türkiye caydırıcı olmak zorunda
Dik duruşlu siyaset yapılması gerekiyor

Back
Top Bottom