What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

deli orman thanks this is litterally my feeling. seriously if someone can tell me please .what happened to those very high ranking pekaka leaders that were struck by airstrikes? they said before the election we are gonna announce it soon.

deli orman thanks this is litterally my feeling. seriously if someone can tell me please .what happened to those very high ranking pekaka leaders that were struck by airstrikes? they said before the election we are gonna announce it soon.
That happened...
On 15.06.2018 35 terrorists are being killed in air bombardment in Kandil mountains. Per sources in the area on bombardments on 16.06.2018 13 terrorists are being killed and 22 wounded. One of the wounded is in the leader positions. TSK is 35 kilometers deep.
Erdogan: “We conducted our first operation with 20 fighter jets and struck 10 significant points in Mt. Qandil area,” Erdogan said, adding: “In our second operation, we dealt with their leaders' team when they were at a meeting in Mt. Qandil area.” "Kandil'de 10 önemli noktayı vurduk. İkincisinde yine bir operasyon ve toplantı halinde Kandil'deki lider takımını hallettik."

Lets wait for confirmation. If its not true he is a honorless bitch using the operation for a political profit. If its true I will declare a point of view that he fixed what he ruined.

Is it true that every single day a turkish soldier or police died by pkk attack?

According to the International Crisis Group, if you count a ratio of death per day since 2015, yes. It was more than 1 soldier/policeman/village guard killed in 2016 but less than 0,5 in 2017. And less than 1 in 2018 (counting the Afrin fatalities). : http://crisisgroup.be/interactives/turkey/

And yes the numbers of reported fatalities for pkk is lowballed since they only count "reported by a tier" death. Check the methodology section.

@Bismarck Warning issued for trolling!

I am little bit surprised why are a simple question could be do trolling. You are at war against pkk. Causalities are normal. My question is native and has nothing to do with trolling. I am no acting against the forum rule. You should repensa about the warning.

I am little bit surprised why are a simple question could be do trolling. You are at war against pkk. Causalities are normal. My question is native and has nothing to do with trolling. I am no acting against the forum rule. You should repensa about the warning.

Then, Do not ask the question you know the answer. It is not about casualities of Turkish Army, nor We are at war with a terrorist organization. “War” word mostly used to describe using force betwen legal states but we are talking about illegal terrorist organization and You are asking an absurd question that is not convenient to the nature of this thread which is being updated daily. Asking a question like “Is it true that” make people think like you have a source/speculation about related incident so want to make sure that It is true or not but Neither you share any source about daily casualties, nor your question make any sense to contribute this thread. It is something like you want to be feeded with asking a troll like question. It is the reason you got warning.

Ibrahim Coban from the Red Most Wanted List is being killed in Tunceli by a Bayraktar UCAV.

39017396_2191221850951093_4810673983554846720_n.jpg

Name: İbrahim ÇOBAN
Birth date: 1974
Birth place: Kahramanmaraş
Organization: PKK/KCK

Then, Do not ask the question you know the answer. It is not about casualities of Turkish Army, nor We are at war with a terrorist organization. “War” word mostly used to describe using force betwen legal states but we are talking about illegal terrorist organization and You are asking an absurd question that is not convenient to the nature of this thread which is being updated daily. Asking a question like “Is it true that” make people think like you have a source/speculation about related incident so want to make sure that It is true or not but Neither you share any source about daily casualties, nor your question make any sense to contribute this thread. It is something like you want to be feeded with asking a troll like question. It is the reason you got warning.

That it means this forum doesn’t allow me to ask a question in my way? Of course, I didn’t knew the answer.

Yes, war is mostly used to describe a military conflict between legal states as a war, but not always. So, my using terminus is not incorrect.

My “source” is a simple conversation between some Turkish peoples, who said, every single day Turkish people died in this conflict. And of course, I want a source by you about this claiming.

About your last suggestion, of course, I don’t want to feed any troll by asking a question.

That it means this forum doesn’t allow me to ask a question in my way? Of course, I didn’t knew the answer.

Yes, war is mostly used to describe a military conflict between legal states as a war, but not always. So, my using terminus is not incorrect.

My “source” is a simple conversation between some Turkish peoples, who said, every single day Turkish people died in this conflict. And of course, I want a source by you about this claiming.

About your last suggestion, of course, I don’t want to feed any troll by asking a question.

Stop derailing the thread with your BS.

Back
Top Bottom