What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

agree in these days no policeman should go outside without kevlar and helmet..

No Problem. Leadership Counts. Give our gays the command and they will do "One shot and one kil";

but Claudia ROTH (Federal german Parliament Vice Pers.) is in Bodrum with her LADY Turkish "assistant" and tries to make HDP Propaganda and pressure on TÜRKIYE.

No Problem. Leadership Counts. Give our gays the command and they will do "One shot and one kil";

but Claudia ROTH (Federal german Parliament Vice Pers.) is in Bodrum with her LADY Turkish "assistant" and tries to make HDP Propaganda and pressure on TÜRKIYE.

he she get on attackl from pkk accidently.. then she can have her pkk love in real live

we should send her home with no coming back.. this whore sayd a time a go diyyarbakir is bashkent of bokistan

Police Special Operations should better use helmet.
That's a 'file photo' they were still preparing, the same group:
fft15_mf5473106.Jpeg

One of those captured terrorists, who attacked village guards:
5xOXu_1439301772_833.jpg

That's a 'file photo' they were still preparing, the same group:
fft15_mf5473106.Jpeg

One of those captured terrorists, who attacked village guards:
5xOXu_1439301772_833.jpg
Hey i know those shoes, didnt some people claim we are supporting isis because they wore those? Now im confused, are we also supporting pkk? :o:

@Hakan @bsruzm @Hurshid Celebi @Timur @xenon54
How many were killed from both sides since the beginning of the events

@SALMAN AL-FARSI Brother we lost depending on "OFFICIAL" numbers almost 50 security Forces;
Police, Soldiers and Village Guards.

We eliminated more tha 500 terrorists. This is in anti Terror warfare a perfect Quote.

If you ask me true ? I heard we eliminated in North Iraq and North Syria more than 3000 thousands;

IS and PKK included; maybe some foreign combattants from SF s were eliminated at Point atttacks ( JORDAN MATSON fleed, orhers were eliminated) !

@SALMAN AL-FARSI Enough Brother ? we revenged all killed allied Forces too !

TOGETHER with JORDAN presidential Special FORCES ; CERKESS SFs

@SALMAN AL-FARSI CERKESS SFs of his excellency Jordan KING

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom