What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Can you say you are 100% sure that what you read is the truth? I made a pretty clear point why i dont believe it.
Insurance is just the end bit, the part containing the boast of Ottoman officials of their deeds. Do you think they were lying? There's a great deal more in the FRUS record. Try here, for example.

Guys, can you please share some good Twitter accounts that share updates on field developments in Turkey?

I don't care if they are pro-Kurdish or pro-Turkish, I just want ones that share genuine news. I do follow some now, but wanted to ask if you know some better ones.

Insurance is just the end bit, the part containing the boast of Ottoman officials of their deeds. Do you think they were lying? There's a great deal more in the FRUS record. Try here, for example.
No one is denying that there was sad incidents at that time such as deportation as seen in those documents but there is still no indication for a genocide.

Also interesting that the first paragraph of your document mentions that ''large bodies of Armenians are in armed rebellion against the Turkish goverment and the Turkish Goverment claim that such measures as it has taken are only such as are necessary for its own protection against the members of this race''

Im gonna mention once again that the Armenian rebellion resulted in attrocities against local muslim population, i know you like to ignore this one but thats the outcome if you backstab a country fighting for its survival, being attacked by all the superpowers of that time from all sides, in such turbulent times there is not much room to sort out the good ones from bad ones, not that it was right but it was common at that time everywhere be it in Europe, Russia or Middle East.

Last edited:
This solomon guy is a dumb yankee

no he is one of the holy christian babtist I am more jew than a normal orthotox jew and more zionist than a radical zionist one..

he is maybe a christian fundamentalist.. thats my thought - and there is nothing anybody can do to convince him that turks are no devils..

No one is denying that there was sad incidents at that time such as deportation as seen in those documents but there is still no indication for a genocide.

Also interesting that the first paragraph of your document mentions that ''large bodies of Armenians are in rebellion against the Turkish goverment and the Turkish Goverment claim that such measures as it has taken are only such as are necessary for its own protection against the members of this race''

Im gonna mention once again that the Armenian rebellion resulted in attrocities against local muslim population, i know you like to ignore this one but thats the outcome if you backstab a country fighting for its survival, being attacked by all the superpowers of that time from all sides, in such turbulent times there is not much room to sort out the good ones from bad ones, not that it was right but it was common at that time everywhere be it in Europe, Russia or Middle East.

I was more than REBELLION, it was massacre and war against Ottoman Empire. Tasnak and Hincak ccordinated.

Dudes stop please answering that FALSE FLAGGER - SHLOMO2

no he is one of the holy christian babtist I am more jew than a normal orthotox jew and more zionist than a radical zionist one..

he is maybe a christian fundamentalist.. thats my thought - and there is nothing anybody can do to convince him that turks are no devils..

He's an ultra right-wing zionist jew.

The first linked document you're reading is from 1915, too early to make a definitive statement about events. You'll just have to keep reading.

Im gonna mention once again that the Armenian rebellion resulted in attrocities against local muslim population, i know you like to ignore this -
That was twenty years earlier, yes?

The first linked document you're reading is from 1915, too early to make a definitive statement about events. You'll just have to keep reading.

''It is a tragedy what the Armenians went through but not a genocide."

Shimon Peres, Nobel prize-winning Israeli (former) Foreign Minister and President, as quoted in the April 10 2001 edition of the Turkish Daily News... where he further remarked claims of an Armenian Genocide are "meaningless."

Get lost.

Last edited:
Quoted from IRAN "Guys, can you please share some good Twitter accounts that share updates on field developments in Turkey?" please no sharing to @Serpentine ! only with PM under trusted guys

Thats actually exactly that year when the events happened, as is said attrocities have been done from booth sides as ususal in any war and more so in the world wars.

Twenty years earlier of what? I dont get what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom