What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

SHLOMO, our ARCHIVES are unlimited OPEN for academics !

But archives in JEREWAN are closed and no academian gets a grant FOR VISIT !

And why would they do that? Whats the point in telling Americans that they made a genocide? Doesnt make sense to me.
Many of the dead Armenians held life insurance policies written by U.S. companies. It was the job of the insurance companies to pay off the dead Armenians heirs. It was the job of American diplomats to ask Ottoman leaders for help with the task. The Ottomans argued that because there were no surviving relatives the dead Armenians' sovereign - the Ottoman state - became the legal heir of all their insurance policies.

And why would they do that? Whats the point in telling Americans that they made a genocide? Doesnt make sense to me.

@xenon54

Türkün kaninda bu asalet vardir :

Senin(SIZIN) de gönlünü(zu) almak istiyorum.
Lütfen bundan sonra kulladigin(iz) kelimelere dikkat et (in);

ben 20 sene Avupali gencleri kazanmak icin calistim ve 1000 de 2 kazandiysam basarili oldum, bu da cok büyük rakam.
Dün hatlar cok karisikti basina düsmeyenler bize düsüyordu , sen (siz) ve baskalari da damarima cok bastiniz !

Ne sana (siz) ne de bana hasim olan kimseye bile hakaret etmek karaterime uymaz.
Geregi, o kadar zahmete degerse, yerinde yapilir ve klavye ortaminda cözülmez.

T.C. vatandaslarini ne Yurt icinde ne de Yurt disinda asla sahipsiz birakmaz ! Öyle gözükse bile.

SIZ katledilen Aselsan mühendislerinin hesabi sorulmadi mi zannediyorsunuz ? O malum bölgeden Tekerlekli sandalyeli kisi görürseniz, selam söyleyin. Onlar su anki durumlari ile bile mutlular.

Solomon and Oldman being the typical ignorant Americans and being a nuisanse it would seem. Why am I not surprised. Oh well lets just wait for America to come crashing down and then see if they are so haughty. America has thousands of more ghosts than Turkey Iran or Pakistan. They stole Mexican land, they have been fighting wars every 2-3 years, are the only country that has used nukes culminating in the death of 200000. Yet surprisingly Americans view themselves as the good guys and the world as evil. It seems they are wallowing in ignorance.

US is and has always been a promoter and creator of terrorism, has a hand in creating the Taliban with local dictators, has killed thousands if not millions and yet has a belief that it is all justified. It is my genuine hope that America gets a bloody nose whereever it goes. Crushing liberalism and secularism in our regions while promoting it in theirs. US supported the Wahabi regime of Saudia. It also supported the division of Congo and that is now one of the poorest countries in the world.

Many of the dead Armenians held life insurance policies written by U.S. companies. It was the job of the insurance companies to pay off the dead Armenians heirs. It was the job of American diplomats to ask Ottoman leaders for help with the task. The Ottomans argued that because there were no surviving relatives the dead Armenians' sovereign - the Ottoman state - became the legal heir of all their insurance policies.
First of all, there are still Armenians in Turkey from Ottoman era and secondly, the deportation of Armenians happened in eastern Anatolia, i highly doubt anyone from that area could afford a life insurance 100 or more years ago.
This sounds like utter BS sry.

Dude, "insurance" what a conspiracy ? You even can't get a penny if you have a insurance and are killed in war oor civil war Thats all excluded and was also at thatTIME. STO your propaganda

First of all, there are still Armenians in Turkey from Ottoman era and secondly, the deportation of Armenians happened in eastern Anatolia, i highly doubt anyone from that area could afford a life insurance 100 or more years ago.
This sounds like utter BS sry.
I named my sources and you can check them.

Dude, "insurance" what a conspiracy ? You even can't get a penny if you have a insurance and are killed in war oor civil war Thats all excluded and was also at thatTIME. STO your propaganda
They feel they have a moral duty, are themselves infallible. Solomon and Oldman are the Jihadi versions of Americans. But the difference is the majority of Americans are like them. If they can justify something like nuclear strikes against a nation with no nuclear weapons they can do anything.

Brother in 2009 i was in Washington and I had the possiblity , to ask some so called "intellectual" US citizens where "Ottomans and Krauts" live and Show me on the map; they were paralysed and could only answer "God sake" far from our Continent

Then what can I conclude other than the fact you're willing to wallow in ignorance or promote deceit?
Can you say you are 100% sure that what you read is the truth? I made a pretty clear point why i dont believe it.
Eastern Anatolian locals 100 years ago were poor villagers who probably never heard about a life insurance, let alone affording one. Lets say there were a couple dozen who could and made but still how do those numbers prove a genocide in the first place.

And im pretty sure Ottoman officials wouldnt say we killed them all, cmon this doesnt even sound plausible.

Then what can I conclude other than the fact you're willing to wallow in ignorance or promote deceit?
How about you post a thread about that falsified genocide? Let me see what you have :happy:
Bir ... gör...
uuhgg.png

Photo: 'Sarıların Sülo'

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom