What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

That's too long ago. But I can't imagine the ticket being cheap, after all it's like 30 hours flight or so. And in these times and afterwards it's probably going to be more expensive.

Maybe 90's price range one ticket from Denmark to Turkey cost around 5k+ for economy class (DKK of course), before crises you could get tickets for 2,8k-3,3k. Summer time prices of course.

I hopefully I will go next year that is the plan. My plan is also to have my honeymoon in Turkey when I get married.

Im missing out a lot. Turkey is sure is a beautiful country from its landscapes to history also its culture.

Turkey has hit over 700 targets of the YPG/PKK terror organization so far as part of its Claw-Tiger Operation in northern Iraq, the country's national defense minister said on Saturday.

In a night time inspection of the regional operation center with high-level military officials, Hulusi Akar said some 150 caves had been destroyed and large amounts of ammunition seized, along with more than 160 improvised explosive devices eradicated.
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkey-hits-700-ypg-pkk-targets-in-northern-iraq/1883635

EbIkSH8XgAA3P_p

Northern Iraq - cross-border operations - latest status map

Turkey plans more military bases in north Iraq after offensive: official
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-iraq/turkey-plans-more-military-bases-in-north-iraq-after-offensive-official-idUSKBN23P12U

Since Sochi agreement so far;

998 pigs are sent to hell
134 mortar shells, 106 Anti-personal mines, 2 Anti-tank mines, 28 gravel mines, total 3108 handmade explosive captured, 161 km long 1433 tunnels destroyed, 62 harassment shot attack by PKK/YPG is answered 10 more pigs killed. 17 pigs captured before the attack.

UAE finances PKK terrorists in northern Iraq: Report

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has allegedly provided financial aid to the PKK terrorist group in Iraq’s northern Kurdish region.

Speaking to the London-based Al-Araby Al-Jadeed newspaper, a security source at the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) noted that authorities have imposed limitations on money transfers from the UAE.

The move came after the terrorist group appeared to have received financial aid from the UAE in recent months.

The security source in Erbil, who preferred anonymity due to security reasons, said the KRG has asked to obtain a "proof of approval" from security authorities over money transfers coming from the UAE to the region’s foreign exchange offices and bank accounts.

He added that the new measure is required for money transfers exceeding $1,000 and this measure will be applied to all exchanges in Erbil, Duhok and Sulaymaniyah.

In its more than 30-year terror campaign against Turkey, the PKK – listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the US and the European Union – has been responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women, children, and infants.

Back
Top Bottom