What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

And you are not able to operate on Iranian territory?

Nope, we can't. Iranian guards have actively engaged Turkish troops trying to cross the border back in 2015.

PKK has abused this in Ağrı and Iğdır since 2019. Attack from Iranian soil and run back.
The most recent attack; rocket and small arms fire against an armored bus carrying customs personnel in Ağrı/Gürbulak. Two customs personnel were killed, around a dozen injured.

Nope, we can't. Iranian guards have actively engaged Turkish troops trying to cross the border back in 2015.

PKK has abused this in Ağrı and Iğdır since 2019. Attack from Iranian soil and run back.
The most recent attack; rocket and small arms fire against an armored bus carrying customs personnel in Ağrı/Gürbulak. Two customs personnel were killed, around a dozen injured.

Why there’s no actual response from Turkey??
After all it is Iran who needs more good relations with Turkey due to severe economic sanctions

Why there’s no actual response from Turkey??
After all it is Iran who needs more good relations with Turkey due to severe economic sanctions

And do what exactly? I don't think UN Article 51 will work with Iran.

But it's not really important. Realistically the PKK can't be defeated, just minimized to a point its no harm anymore. TAF won't focus on Iranian soil, not in a long time.

But I can say this: Prepare for Claw-4.

My personal (public) speculations:

And on March 25 two army infantry soldiers were KIA by an ATGM in Claw-3.... A lot more blood will be spilled if the military does not intervene.

And do what exactly? I don't think UN Article 51 will work with Iran.

But it's not really important. Realistically the PKK can't be defeated, just minimized to a point its no harm anymore. TAF won't focus on Iranian soil, not in a long time.

What about manbij tel rifat and possibly ayn el arab? Also there are rumors about new idlib operation by both sides
According to some reports regime has withdrawn from manbij and tel rifat or this was just re-grouping!??

What about manbij tel rifat and possibly ayn el arab? Also there are rumors about new idlib operation by both sides

Manbij, Tell Rifaat and Kobane is not happening. Not in a while.

Idlib won't see another operation, Spring Shield is officially still ongoing.

Bad news indeed, but as world is noone would care if we used clusterbombs to own these terrorists now. I suggest hitting oilfields. don't let them harvest the money from these oils. that's bad enough already.

Back
Top Bottom