What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Cant you push for FATF. You guys need to make them feel the pain and hurt.

Turkey should do something about this. Send some MIT agents and cause some trouble in Belgium.

Piece of shit europeans. Unbelievable how they are like we are fighting terrorism while at the same time supporting terrorism.

Turkey should literally support separatism in belgium. Arm up the waloons so they break free.

Last edited:

Why does he want to go back he should fight the ypg rats since his a isis rat.

Let them kill each other I hope after isis is gone the ypg and pkk rats are next.

Wait the day when those k*rds get what they deserve.

Isis is now going when is the perfect time for Turkey to attack the ypg rats?

Last edited:
Why does he want to go back he should fight the ypg rats since his a isis rat.

Let them kill each other I hope after isis is gone the ypg and pkk rats are next.

Wait the day when those k*rds get what they deserve.

Isis is now going when is the perfect time for Turkey to attack the ypg rats?

Thousands of ISIS fighters "surrendered" to YPG in Baghuz.

PKK, various communist groups, ISIS and other Islamist groups will all prove to be a headache in the near future. I think that soon we will see police/military action against all terror groups. ISIS, HTS, KCK, they're all the same sh*t. Just like in the 1980 coup, you will see that both sides of the coin will be targeted.

Although we have focused on fighting KCK for so long everytime we get close to complete annihilation (of KCK) someone steps in and makes peace with them. Then they claim to be nationalist...

Then whenever someone tries to criticize anything they do, they unleash a swarm of Islamists screaming "Allah Akbar" waving Turkish flags which not only makes Turks look stupid but it attempts to instil fear in everyone's minds. It gives the message that even if we win the elections democratically, they will start a civil war.

So for 17 years now the government has been in power. Yet KCK has grown in power and has international support. Most of their weapons are transferred to them through our own airbases..

Yet if we criticize AKP's incompetence we are terrorists? Absolutely ridiculous.

Mark my words. Soon you will see police action against Islamists. It's already starting. Once these Western-backed Islamists go back to their hiding holes that's when KCK will finally be defeated. Both of these groups are the exact same shit. Both want Turkey to fall into chaos. There isn't much more time left until the "untouchable" Islamists get a wake up call.

Don't forget that the west liked to support groups which will tear a country apart. For years they have sponsored ethnic separatists (KCK/PKK). However people must understand that the west also supports Islamists and Liberals. The Islamists are supposed to take over nationalism as a whole and the Liberals are supposed to make Kemalism look bad. Together these two opposing forces are supposed to kill Kemalism and lead to an Islamic uprising which will turn Turkey into another Middle eastern shithole ready for invasion.

Luckily I think people are waking up. And most Kemalists are too nationalistic to become liberal leftists anyway.

Last edited:
https://www.trtworld.com/europe/sus...dent-in-poland-will-be-tried-for-murder-24863

If they extradite this piece of shit back to Turkey please put him in a dungeon or feed him to the Sharks.

Also the Turkish government should issue a travel warning and protect all Turkish exchange students. If these pkk supporting rats are roaming around targeting the future of Turkey need to be dealt with.

Is this the first time a Turkish exchange student has been killed by a terrorist sympathising rat or has this happened before??

Allah rahmet eylesin Furkan Kocaman you did not deserve this.

As if someone seriously thought that YBS, aka another KCK group, was loyal to the central government.

Back
Top Bottom