What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

No because any of these “protestors” could have had a gun hidden or granade then it would have not just been an embarrassment but also life loss.

No one unauthorised should be allowed inside military bases period let alone storming them.

Everytime there is no meaningful response the govt says it was a “provocation we didn’t fall for it” we don’t want bullshit excuses but actions. Wtf does it mean storming a military bases.

You're not authorized to be there to start with

That's all I encounter here on this forum, how you use force for everything. Likewise others can do the same with you (US) and all you do is complain. Your entire pride is built on this and that's all I see here.

They should burn that base together with Barzani for bonus. The cunt regime of Baghdad should stop importing massively from Turkey and Iran

This shows how little you know about Politics and economy. Who* would Iraq survive without doing trade with Turkey and Iran. You need some Vitamin C.
Edit: * I was going to write "how" but ı write "who" instead sorry about that people:)

Last edited:
That's all I encounter here on this forum, how you use force for everything. Likewise others can do the same with you (US) and all you do is complain. Your entire pride is built on this and that's all I see here.

They should burn that base together with Barzani for bonus. The cunt regime of Baghdad should stop importing massively from Turkey and Iran

@cabatli_53

Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey should find a way an agreement about crossborder anti terror fighting operations.

The terrorists are in the gov of those countries

Maybe. Buf it doesn't change the fact that you need to fight the Kurdish terrorists inside and outside of your countries, and I don't mean the terrorists in your government. A multilateral agreement should be possible. Do it, before others will find a solution you will not like.

Maybe. Buf it doesn't change the fact that you need to fight the Kurdish terrorists inside and outside of your countries, and I don't mean the terrorists in your government. A multilateral agreement should be possible. Do it, before others will find a solution you will not like.

That's the job of the Beshmerga and KRG which is responsible for those areas, Pesh should be wiped out together with the PKK and any Kurdish group over there. Kurdism is false

That's the job of the Beshmerga and KRG which is responsible for those areas

I thought north Iraq is part of Iraq. Does anything change on that fact? Baghdad is still responsible what's happening on his territory, don't you.

As you can see, autonomous regions bring trouble in this part (ME) on earth.

Resettlement and a strong military presence is a must. But first of all, an agreement between these countries is needed.

I thought north Iraq is part of Iraq. Does anything change on that fact? Baghdad is still responsible what's happening on his territory, don't you.

As you can see, autonomous regions bring trouble in this part (ME) on earth.

Resettlement and a strong military presence is a must. But first of all, an agreement between these countries is needed.

Ignore the troll, one minute he claims no responsibility for the north of Iraq, throws it on the Kurds, next minute he is cursing Kurds, next minute he doesn’t want Turkish troops in Northern Iraq which he disowns. Iraqi dilemma.

Shia filth on the east and Sunni animals on the north

@cabatli_53 Master...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom